Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
HI
I need some info.
We applied on Sep 2006, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Got a letter that we can withdraw in April 2009. And nothing till yet.

I am working as a doctor in Middle East, how are the medicals arranged? does anyone has any idea? I mean do we have to go to Pak for it or can get it done here without causing unnecessary delays.

IF we get the Passport submission call (whenever :) ) how to we go about it if I am in Middle east? can it be sent via courier to Pak?

How much time do they give when the PR is issued to Pack up and move :)

What is the possible time line? I ve gone through the threads but mostly are newer cases under Fast Track or so it appears to be Late Track as for us :D

Tarzan9211

Sep 11, 2009
devilhimselff said:
HI
I need some info.
We applied on Sep 2006, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Got a letter that we can withdraw in April 2009. And nothing till yet.

I am working as a doctor in Middle East, how are the medicals arranged? does anyone has any idea? I mean do we have to go to Pak for it or can get it done here without causing unnecessary delays.

You can arrange medicals at Middle East through Designated Medical Practitioner of Canadian Immigration

IF we get the Passport submission call (whenever :) ) how to we go about it if I am in Middle east? can it be sent via courier to Pak?

Usually, courier will not take the responsibility form outside of Pakistan to take passports for visa issuance because of local Pakistani laws.

uch time do they give when the PR is issued to Pack up and move :)

One year with effect from the date of medical

What is the possible time line? I ve gone through the threads but mostly are newer cases under Fast Track or so it appears to be Late Track as for us :D

Abhee Delliee door hai --- Abhee tu 2004 September tuk kay cases main hil jul hoi hai. June 2004 tuk approx. medicals issue ho chukay hain. late 2003 aur early 2004 medical day kar PPR ka wait kar rahy hai ... Tu app bhee intizar karain

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
hi
i am also in a same boat. applied under simplified application process in Sep-06 . Got letter in april to confirm continued interest and still waiting. I am thinking to apply under fast track without disturbing my old application. If i apply under fast track now, it will take 1 year to finalize while in the other case i have to keep every thing on hold for unknown time period may be 2 years as now 2004 cases are being processed ... what do you people suggest?

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
It is really confusing.
I am also thinking about re applying BUT then i think that it would better to wait.
Reasons;

MORE Money will be spent.

The time taken for fast track application is also around 1+ year or so. And we have already spent the Max time, we might get the call for Docs etc within 1 to 1 and half year. As you heard that the back log is decreased with the CIC and they MIGHT be in a position to execute the work up for the 2006 Applicants too. SO give and take even with fast track we might have the same time frame as to wait for the old application to materialize.

Its a personal choice. We are still in pipeline for wife's PHd and collecting funds (over the amount for better adjustment). IF u feel like that you have the money then why not apply for Fast Track. I think there is no harm.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
AoA Guys and Gals :)

Any information on the immigration status, ours still In Process :(
Lets hope we get some movement this year.

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Dear Devil,

Well. i never though id be writing to a devil, just kiddin,
i applied in 2007, and me too awaiting med request. just FYI, you are not alone buddy
P.S: i know some one from 2005 just got done with the Meds recently

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Thanks for the reply dude :)
Yeah I read the post too of the guy, I think that he applied in Dec 2005.
Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Really feel annoyed that the new ones are given preference when we are waiting for the past 4 years :(

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Dear Devil,
you know whats ironic, is that one wait for years and the mere thought of getting refused gives me the shivers
I Hope and I pray all goes well for all of us here.....

onestar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Toronto, June 26, 2010 — Canada is adjusting its 2010 immigration plan to put even greater emphasis on economic recovery and further reduce the federal skilled worker backlog, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney told a news conference today.