1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
hotheart007 said:
yesterday i called to CIC......and they told me to wait 2 week......in between 2 week u will get ur AOR.

let c ..when it will come..............lol............ :( :( :( :( :(
all the best hotheart

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lpm12345678 said:
On last week of April 2010, CIO Nova Scotia received our application,but no email,news,nothing. Pls help on what to do.Thanks.
Hi,

You have two options:

1) Keep calling repeatdely until you get an answer. Call between 9-4pm and preferably on thurs and Fri as they say these are the least busiest days for them. But if you are lucky you could speak to a representative on other week days too.

2) Wait till you get a response from them through email ( If you have provided them with one in your initial application)

You have been well advised by other members already and unfortunately nothing more can be done. Peolpe on the April thread are still waiting for the AOR, some have received recently, so there is still hope.

Mitali

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi lpm12345678,

Please call them continously and whenever you get a time to call (specially in early morning their time....as saki said).

Secondly write a mail to London Office at re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and give your details.

I had got the reply from London office and got the AOR later (26th Oct). My application was received by CIO on 4th May-10.

Please see below reply from London office for your reference. All the best. Dont worry you will get the AOR definitely.

Regards
Cool

"re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca" <re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>
Add sender to Contacts
To:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Sydney file # B00000000

Your file is with the Centralised Intake Unit in Sydney, Nova Scotia, waiting to be reviewed and assessed against the immigration eligibility requirements.

Due to the high volume of applications received it may take some time for your application to receive a determination. You will be contacted once a determination has been made by the Centralized Intake Office.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/offices-bureaux/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sent: 13 October 2010 17:26
To:
Subject: 4th May Applicant for Permanent Residence

Dear Team,

I have applied for Permanent Residence to Canada ( Nova Scotia ) and my application was received on 4th may-10.

It has been more than 5 months, I have not received my first AOR (File Number).

My few Details:-

Name :

Surname :

Date of Birth :

Airway Bill No: ........... (.... Courier - document received by.....)

Nationality :

Application Type : Permanent Residence (Federal Skilled Workers)

Appreciate your prompt action for same.

Regards

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
coolguy2010 said:
Hi lpm12345678,

Please call them continously and whenever you get a time to call (specially in early morning their time....as saki said).

Secondly write a mail to London Office at re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca and give your details.

I had got the reply from London office and got the AOR later (26th Oct). My application was received by CIO on 4th May-10.

Please see below reply from London office for your reference. All the best. Dont worry you will get the AOR definitely.

Regards
Cool

"re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca" <re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca>
Add sender to Contacts
To:

Sydney file # B00000000

Your file is with the Centralised Intake Unit in Sydney, Nova Scotia, waiting to be reviewed and assessed against the immigration eligibility requirements.

Due to the high volume of applications received it may take some time for your application to receive a determination. You will be contacted once a determination has been made by the Centralized Intake Office.

Yours sincerely,

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/offices-bureaux/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To:

Dear Team,

I have applied for Permanent Residence to Canada ( Nova Scotia ) and my application was received on 4th may-10.

Name :

Surname :

Date of Birth :

Nationality :

Regards

YEs, I will also strongly advice calling at early office hours. preferably up to 9 am eastern time.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
lpm12345678 said:
On last week of April 2010, CIO Nova Scotia received our application,but no email,news,nothing. Pls help on what to do.Thanks.
dear,

from which country are you from. write an email to canadian high commission in your country explaining them that its 6 months now and you havent received a reply from nova scotia. check the website of canadian high commission in your country and find their contact email.

i also didnt get a response for 5 months then i wrote an email to canadian high commission in the country where i live. they forwarded my email to nova scotia then i got a response within 3-5 working days from nova scotia. i am posting the email received from nova scotia

Dear Client:
In reply to your mail (see below) please find below the response of CIO Sydney.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Sent: September 27, 2010 6:15 PM
To: ISBAD (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: RE: Urgent Enquiry

Good Morning,

We do have record of this application, however, due to a temporary change of procedures in order to accommodate the new changes and the release of the new ministerial instructions, clients file is in queue to be assessed. Please allow some additional time for the processing of clients file.

lpm12345678

Star Member
May 18, 2010
hotheart007 said:
yesterday i called to CIC......and they told me to wait 2 week......in between 2 week u will get ur AOR.

let c ..when it will come..............lol............ :( :( :( :( :(
please keep us posted if they did keep their promise.

lpm12345678

Star Member
May 18, 2010
coolguy2010 said:
Hi lpm12345678,

Secondly write a mail to London Office at re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca and give your details.

Regards
Cool

"re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca" <re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca>
Add sender to Contacts
To:

Sydney file # B00000000

Yours sincerely,

38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

To:

Dear Team,

Name :

Surname :

Date of Birth :

Nationality :

Regards

Being put on hold for 30 minutes and then the call got cut is not good. Waste of time and money, so let's give this email option a shot.

What's the email address to contact the Manila VO? Please note a follow-up email was sent via the CIC website before, and they just replied few days later to contact CIO about it. So what's the best option to proceed?

lpm12345678

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Being put on hold for 30 minutes and then the call got cut is not good. Waste of time and money, so let's give this email option a shot.

What's the email address to contact the Manila VO? Please note a follow-up email was sent via the CIC website before, and they just replied few days later to contact CIO about it. So what's the best option to proceed?

mikenz

Sep 5, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I personally would be reluctant to pester them continuously..you deal with a government agency, they are working in THEIR time. You never know if once they found your application put you deliberately back on the bottom of the heap..

Just give it time, mine took 5 months..

usiddiqi

Star Member
May 1, 2010
Hey lmp, did you get any response yet? I am going through the same situation. My application was received on May 10 and since then there is no response. Neither my CC has been charged.

lpm12345678

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Application returned, after a delay of many months. We give up Canada! If you do not want us to go to your country, just say so! Stop giving hope when there is very little of that!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
LMP: I am SO sorry to hear your news, especially to have waited so long for it. Can you see anything that you can change? I hope Plan B is coming and you will find the solution you need. Good luck.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Dear Lpm12345678,

Could you tell the reason for return of your application.

Regards
Cool

lpm12345678

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Pippin said:
LMP: I am SO sorry to hear your news, especially to have waited so long for it. Can you see anything that you can change? I hope Plan B is coming and you will find the solution you need. Good luck.
Plan B is to stay where we are forever and never set foot in Canada ever.