+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Site for reconsideration

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Can anyone help to know how can I apply for study visa reconsideration. Let me know a
The decision of a VO is final. Sorry, you have to apply again.
Long and expensive way would be to contest against that decision in a federal court, and thats seriously not worth it.

Navi83

Jul 11, 2018
The decision of a VO is final. Sorry, you have to apply again.
Long and expensive way would be to contest against that decision in a federal court, and thats seriously not worth it.
I got refused . Officer says that document i provided is fake. They gave me a month to prove it authentic. But unfortunately my college provide me the document after one month. Now I got refused with 5 year ban.

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I got refused . Officer says that document i provided is fake. They gave me a month to prove it authentic. But unfortunately my college provide me the document after one month. Now I got refused with 5 year ban.
The document must be offer letter. Which college u got admission into? Does it have DLI no?

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Its about +2 certificate as I have done with open university.
Your only option is to contest that ban in a federal court through an immigration lawyer.
Also they gave you a fair chance to prove yourself, so chances are slim but you can try. See a lawyer and see what he says

Navi83

Jul 11, 2018
O
Your only option is to contest that ban in a federal court through an immigration lawyer.
Also they gave you a fair chance to prove yourself, so chances are slim but you can try. See a lawyer and see what he says
Ok.thanks