+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Quiries about adding spouse to the nominatin application.

sarkris12

Aug 3, 2012
Hi,

I came in Canada as a student in 2013, completed my program & is aspiring to apply from SINP Nomination along with my husband who is in INDIA.
I have a few issues that i need clarification on, hope some one is kind enough to help out.
1. What is the fund requirement for student sub category for SINP, i have a job that pays $21 CAD per hour with a the health region.
2. I have a masters degree which i did not show on my student visa application, on advice from my education consultant !!can i show it on my PR application? or will CIC cross verify?
3. My husband was rejected a UK student visa extension when he was a student, he exited the country immediately.He was also rejected a student visa to Canada in 2013 and a visitor visa in 2014 (me sponsoring). whats the effect of this in his PR Application?.
4. A previous company he was working is closed out and the employment cannot be verified even though he has a reference letter, will that be a problem?
5. My husband took admission for a masters program in the UK in 2007 and completed the program in 2010 as a post graduate certificate (can he write that he spend 4 years in UK) he did not complete his last two years.!
6.will the information given on my husbands student visa application affect his PR application?
7. I hold an RN registration in ONTARIO and is in the process of transferring my license to SASK, how do i show this in my application?
8.Should my husband show any funds in his indian SB account for the nomination application?

it would be greatly appreciated if some one could shed some light on this matters

7.Should i show the history of his visa rejections in the BACKGROUND INFORMATION FORM?
8.dose his current unemployment matter in his PR application?