+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP processing time

crbit9

Mar 4, 2012
Dear
My uncle (Mother,s bro) live in Saskatchewan and own a business of home construction,I want to ask under which category i should apply for permanent residence that would minimize processing time
1 family class or
2 SINP(arranged employment)
Moreover i fulfill all requirement of SINP and what are the averge processing time for both of them
Need Serious reply:))))))))
thx

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
crbit9 said:
Dear
My uncle (Mother,s bro) live in Saskatchewan and own a business of home construction,I want to ask under which category i should apply for permanent residence that would minimize processing time
1 family class or
Moreover i fulfill all requirement of SINP and what are the averge processing time for both of them
thx
Hi crbit9,

As instructions for processing has changed (requirements are same) since January,2012 and expected processing time is as follow,

Skilled Worker category = 8-10 Months (Although few applicants are waiting more then 10 months)
Family Stream = 12-14 Months (Again some applicants are waiting more then 14 months period)

These time are according to new processing. According to old processing, processing time was given in AOR email which were

Student category = 3-4 months
Skilled Worker category = 5-6 months
Family stream = 8-10 months

Hope it helps

Regards,

S-I-N-P

Mar 13, 2012
crbit9 said:
Dear
1 family class or
thx
Hi There,
Since you have relatives who live in Saskatchwan (Assuming more than 12 months), my suggesttion would be to apply under Family Category and also attach a letter of employment to the application and make sure to explain this to SINP office in your cover letter. This should expedite the process. Good Luck!

mardoc888

Mar 12, 2013
Hi everyone :)

My aunt is already a permanent resident in Saskatchewan, Canada and she's helping me to settle there too under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program-Family Referral. My papers were filed last September 2011 and after a few months I received notifications from the Immigration for some additional requirements which I successfully complied. Last September of 2012, I received a notification again requiring me to take an IELTS exam and I was able to provide it to them. . Right now, it has been 18 months already but still, I have no idea about the status of my application. Can anyone give an idea about their procedures and the steps in assessing applications? How long does it really take for the SINP-Family Categroy to be approved? I hope to hear from you soon... thanks

JCS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 27, 2011
Doc's Request.
September 4, 2012
Nomination.....
September 19, 2012
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
If you meet the requirements for SINP skilled worker than go that route. Family stream takes much longer.