File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Hey.. How long are you expecting the back ground check to last for? I think in SINP it says that you should be able to get PPR 1 year since you have applied. I believe you should be able to get in the start of next year. Good luck my friend, keep in touch!!

Did they contact your company during this period? For any further information? What did the letter you got from the company say?

Thanks!!

mandeep16

Aug 4, 2010
hi 2 all plz help me i apply online on 2 aug i'm still waiting no file nothing any body tell how long they take..................

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All members
I have meeting with Assistant Deputy Minister of immigration Saskatchewan Mr. Rupen on Thursday September 16, 2010, to Discuss the Issue of IELTS requirement imposed by CIC visa office London England, I have Request to all of you who have received the letter from CIC visa office London to submit the IELTS result, Please email the scanned copy of that letter at my email: atiqhassan@gmail.com ASAP .So we can prove that the visa office is not asking to provide the IELTS result from some individual they are asking to submit the IELTS result more than 90% of the SINP Nominee. I will be grateful to you.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to auhassan
this is great news for only family member catagory but not for skilled people for sinp who also have job offer from employer(skilled worker catagory who are not under family catagory ,they have only permanent job offer from employer)
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also.........
can u plz help me for this answer that for sinp nomination ielts is not compulsory for even skilled worker whio have job offer...but now on saskatchewn website they have added that cic officer can demand for ielts if he wants
but as u said that for family member catagory it will be resolved but is there any gud news for skilled workers catagory.......
plz tell me i m confused now that they only strict to skilled catagory who have no relative there only have job offer
plz tell me that is ielts compulsory for skilled peole..even employer is giving them affidavit 500-8 of eng ability
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also...............
waiting 4 ur reply
regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please update here if someone got decision or approval from CIC Visa Office London under the SINP Nominee thanks for your comments and your time.

camaleon

Feb 2, 2011
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2010
Doc's Request.
12-04-2011
Nomination.....
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/05/2012
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
CPP-Ottawa nov 2011
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
24/05/2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
18/09/2012
VISA ISSUED...
03/10/2012
Hi Bud i sent my aplication in oct. 10 under Skilled Worker Profetional with a Job offer under B category supervisor, i got the confirmation letter saying aplication Received Oct 18 Bla Bla Bla......., Sice that date my status online has been the Same , i sent a email wondering what is going on, and SINP says that my status will change as soon they start to process the aplication , that means that SINP still do not start to process it and has been gone 4 months already, I am in Saskatchewan already working with a temporary Open Work permit , it will expire in August 2011 , if the do not be done my aplication by then, what i should do? apply for other work permit? or just wait till SINP finish the process who has been super slow by the way.

sweet87

Jun 26, 2011
Hii guys......hw r u?
i am living in saskatchewan from past 7 months. first i came to canada as a student and got 1 year work permit and i moved to saskatchewan just before 1 month my work permit was going to expire. and started working was still working after my work permit expired. i got my LMO in april and i am waiting for my work permit. i just want to know that 6 months for SINP will be counted after i get my new work permit or not? according to me i should apply for SINP now because i had open work permit when i started working in sk. i am bit confused and my consultant is also not giving me any right answer. plzzz help me guyz.....

sweet87

Jun 26, 2011
Hii guys......hw r u?
i am living in saskatchewan from past 7 months. first i came to canada as a student and got 1 year work permit and i moved to saskatchewan just before 1 month my work permit was going to expire. and started working was still working after my work permit expired. i got my LMO in april and i am waiting for my work permit. i just want to know that 6 months for SINP will be counted after i get my new work permit or not? according to me i should apply for SINP now because i had open work permit when i started working in sk. i am bit confused and my consultant is also not giving me any right answer. plzzz help me guyz.....

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweet87 said:
Hii guys......hw r u?
Why are you asking your consultant? Why don't you talk to the SINP directly? As far as I know, all your working hours in SK count, regardless of what kind of work permit you were on.

sweet87

Jun 26, 2011
Thnx Leon...
bt the thing is i was still working while my work permit was expired..so bit confused...wat to do wat not to do??nd still waiting for work permit, because of that canada post strike i havnt got my work permit yet.. so some consultants are saying you can apply sinp..some are saying you have to wait 6 months after getting new work permit.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should really talk to SINP yourself with your questions. I promise they wont bite.

sweet87

Jun 26, 2011
does anybody knows dat how to check work permit status on phone..
bcoz i called that cic helpline number..and when i enter my client id nd date of birth that computers tells me about my last work permit which was issued in dec 2009..it doesnt tell me about the new one i have applied through a lawyer....nd i didnt get ma new work permit yet..

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
When did you apply for your work permit?

sweet87

Jun 26, 2011
actually i applied my work permit through a lawyer. he applied the work permit in the end of april this year..
one of our friend got the work permit on may 20 and cic automated helpline is telling about the dates his work permit application recived and work permit issued. but when i check it tells about the 2009 year work permit. and one of ma friend applied for the work permit 1st time and whenever we check her status..it tells nothing. we all applied through a same lawyer and got LMO from the same lawyer.