+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Proceedures and time line

jayalal

Dec 12, 2012
Hi all

I am in the process of SINP and have got a job offer from a Canadian employer as 'Business Development Officer'. When I contacted my consultant they told me that the job offer is sent for approval and only after getting the approval from the Canadian authority, they can apply for Nomination. But when i checked in the web site the approval is to be taken by the employer prior to give job offer to a candidate.I am little bit confused in this regards. Another word from my consultant is that after getting nomination we have to sent it for PR. Can any one tell me the exact steps icurred in the SINP program and the required normal time span?

JAYALAL

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp you can get all the information here. The Employer has to send copy of the job offer and contract to SINP who then reviews it and gives positive (or negative) response to Employer. The Employer sends you a copy of the letter and contract and then you must submit application to SINP

jayalal

Dec 12, 2012
That website i checked and now it is clear about the process. But i am little bit confused about the time usually takes to get approval and nomination. If you know any completed case please inform me.

Any body here who got nomination?. what was the time span it took.

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Hi Jayalal!

What info have you found? could you share it with me? I am in process of getting my job offer letter so this info could be very useful for me. As far completed processed, will have to search other threads, I myself am rather new here or would have helped.

jayalal

Dec 12, 2012
You may search the key word 'saskimmigration sinp' in google as i am not able to place the link for the website here. Every thing related to SINP is there. They mentioned about the normal time frame for each stage. But in actual the process may take more time they notified.

One thing i want to know that you are now in canada or in your home land. Actually where r u from?.

narinder11

May 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-processing-time

SINP Processing Time

The SINP processing time information is updated quarterly and shows the time it takes to process an application after receipt of a complete application package. Processing times are subject to change. The processing times by category are the average for 80% of applications over the given time period.

SINP Average Processing Times (in Months)

Category Q1 & Q2 2012-13
(April 1, 2012 - September 30, 2012)
Skilled Workers 4.9
Without work permit 5.2
With work permit 2.3
Business Category* 8.6
Entrepreneurs 8.6
Farmer Owners/Operators** --
Family Referral 12.4
Health Professions 3.7
Physicians 3.7
Nurses 5.1
Other Health Professions 3.9
Low Skilled Pilots 3.2
Long Haul Truck Drivers 2.6
Hospitality (semi-skill) Workers 3.8
Students 3.5
Post-Graducation Work Permit 3.5
Masters and PHD Graduates 3.2
Methodology for Processing Times

Processing times are calculated for applications with finalized status (nominated, returned or ineligible) in the given time frame by calculating the total days between application receipt and finalization. This is consistent with Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s methodology for reporting processing times.

*Business category processing times are based on the time from when an application is officially accepted and entered into the system until a finalized status has been determined (approved, ineligible, refused).

** No Farmer category applications have been accepted to date in 2012-13.

Plz see the above link it shows 4.9 months for skilled worker bt normally it takes more than 1 year time for nomination ??? ??? ???

fazan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
narinder11 said:

SINP Processing Time

The SINP processing time information is updated quarterly and shows the time it takes to process an application after receipt of a complete application package. Processing times are subject to change. The processing times by category are the average for 80% of applications over the given time period.

Category Q1 & Q2 2012-13
Skilled Workers 4.9
Without work permit 5.2
With work permit 2.3
Business Category* 8.6
Entrepreneurs 8.6
Family Referral 12.4
Health Professions 3.7
Physicians 3.7
Nurses 5.1
Low Skilled Pilots 3.2
Students 3.5

Processing times are calculated for applications with finalized status (nominated, returned or ineligible) in the given time frame by calculating the total days between application receipt and finalization. This is consistent with Citizenship and Immigration Canada's methodology for reporting processing times.

*Business category processing times are based on the time from when an application is officially accepted and entered into the system until a finalized status has been determined (approved, ineligible, refused).

Plz see the above link it shows 4.9 months for skilled worker bt normally it takes more than 1 year time for nomination ??? ??? ???
Although the Information is valuable ( and thanks for sharing )............but in current scenario, when people are waiting just for nomination for more than 18 months, we do not find any specific "Value" to this information...

I failed to understand where on earth they collected this info when facts are in stark contrast

fazan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
A count ant said:
Fazan,

have you applied for immigration too? what route? share your experience with us
SINP Skilled Worker with Job offer of course

case online 20.03.2012

status changed from "application received" to " in process" on 30.09.2012 ( AFTER 6 MONTHS)

Present Status: NO NEWS...waiting...and SINP claims 4.9 months ;D

i personally know couple of people from my country Pakistan on SINP skilled worker who are waiting more than 15 months for nominations :D

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
wow, thats some real insight to the latest. thanks!

On SINP website they have mentioned it takes approximately 13 months for the whole process....that had me quite excited!

Let me see if I have the process in my mind, right.

- Relevant forums, job offer letter, supporting documentation( namely, copies of ID card, original passport, experience letters) are sent to CIC

- I am given a case number through email and my status goes to Application Received

- Once they start working on it the status goes to 'In Process'

- Now begins the wait for Nomination (my question at this point is, once you get the nomination, its pretty much clear that you have 'met' the criteria?)

- They request further documents like security clearance certificates, medicals etc and this is mostly it as far as sending documents from our end is concerned, right?

- ??

hafza_jad

Sep 25, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun,12
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
jul,12
narinder11 said:

SINP Processing Time

Category Q1 & Q2 2012-13
Skilled Workers 4.9
Without work permit 5.2
With work permit 2.3
Business Category* 8.6
Entrepreneurs 8.6
Family Referral 12.4
Health Professions 3.7
Physicians 3.7
Nurses 5.1
Low Skilled Pilots 3.2
Students 3.5

Processing times are calculated for applications with finalized status (nominated, returned or ineligible) in the given time frame by calculating the total days between application receipt and finalization. This is consistent with Citizenship and Immigration Canada's methodology for reporting processing times.

=========================

Mr. Narinder,

I applied for skilled Category for SINP & got acknowledgment Letter in
jul,12, in Category B. My current status is showing "application received", when i send email to saskatchewin dept for any updation they replied me that my case is inprocess & there is no need for any more documents. i applied it from UAE. & it is almost 6months over...i would to know as per saskatchewin, if my case is inprocess so why my status is showing "application received". ? & when my process will be completed

hafza

fazan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
hafza_jad said:
=========================

Mr. Narinder,

I applied for skilled Category for SINP & got acknowledgment Letter in
jul,12, in Category B. My current status is showing "application received", when i send email to saskatchewin dept for any updation they replied me that my case is inprocess & there is no need for any more documents. i applied it from UAE. & it is almost 6months over...i would to know as per saskatchewin, if my case is inprocess so why my status is showing "application received". ? & when my process will be completed

hafza
Hafza as per my experience your status will change to "in process" by the end of Jan or Feb 2013

jayalal

Dec 12, 2012
Happy new year greetings to everyone,

All the replays reveals the real picture as the SINP authorities are expressing that the average time line for the nomination process is 5 months. But here most of the process have already completed 7-15 months. But no satisfactory reply. And most interesting is that no one in this group got the nomination with in the average time. I don't know where the sinp authorities get the 'average time required'.

another this i am confused is that the average time required for nomination with out work permit is 4.9 months and with work permit 3 months. That means with work permit need lesser proceedings? or it means even if we got the work permit, our processing will remain continuing?

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! confused :-\