+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID OPEN - 22 NOVEMBER: Successful Applicants Join Here

RRAVX002

Oct 25, 2016
I am just trying to fill in the forms given in the below link and then i have to sign and upload back to my OASIS ( is my understanding)

saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

I have filled in the PDF document through my laptop and mailed it to my another computer( which has printer access) and trying to print from and all data are displayed as blank in the ouput.

Please let know how did u apply for these forms for OID

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: RRAVX002 on December 04, 2016, 02:12:50 pm
Dear All,

I just tried filling in the application forms Just got a query..

Post filling in the forms, I tried to print the content and the information that i typed and nothing that i typed was visible in the print preview, My understanding is that we type in / print/ sign manually and upload back to SINP account.

Please guide on this. Do we have to manually print and sign or what is the procedure.

Federal

Generic Application Form for Canada
Additional Dependants/Declaration
Schedule A - Background/Declaration
Schedule 4 - Economic Classes
Additional Family Information Form
==

I did all my forms electronically except the signatures

Are you updating these forms in the browser? If yes download them first on your desktop

Skynet1987

Dec 5, 2016
Hello Everyone!!

I have applied in SINP OID on 22 Nov and my application status still showing "Application Received".

As i have already submitted the application in OID so, can i also submit new application in SINP EE if it open in near future. If YES, do i need to mention OID application number in SINP EE profile or any other information.

Thanks!!

Otto359

Dec 5, 2016
Hello dear friends!
I applied for the 22nd November intake and our friends from Saskatchewan are requesting some documents and I'm really afraid to send them something they can't use. if someone could point me in the right direction I would grandly appreciate it.
This is what they want:

Additional Information Required

Intent to Reside in Saskatchewan
The SINP requires that all nominees in this category intend to live and settle in Saskatchewan before and after nomination.
From the forms provided with your application, you are currently residing in Ontario. The SINP requires documentation to prove that you intend to settle and live in Saskatchewan.

Please submit any documents that can prove this intent.
Note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to prove your intent to live in Saskatchewan. The SINP does not have a list of documents that can prove this intent. ******( my God!!! What document would that be????)

Settlement Funds
Please provide an English translation of your bank statements. *******(can I translate it myself??)

Work Experience
The work experience documents provided for this application do not state the duties performed by the applicant during their employment, job title or dates of employment. Please provide letter of reference from the supervisor printed on company letterhead detailing job description (with position), dates of employment and the duties and responsibilities.

To prove work experience as a business owner you must
provide:

Business licence; ******** (can I translate myself as well?)
Proof of income, and ********(would that be my Tax Income from Brazil?)
Letters of reference from clients. *********(My clients were private individuals (not companies) - should I ask some of them to write me letters?)

Thank you guys so much for any help!
Cheers

Otto

racabu

Oct 26, 2016
Sao Paulo, SP - Brazil
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo - BR
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
IELTS Request
sent with original package
File Transfer...
Not Informed
Med's Request
23-06-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
16-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Otto359 said:
Intent to Reside in Saskatchewan
The SINP requires that all nominees in this category intend to live and settle in Saskatchewan before and after nomination.
From the forms provided with your application, you are currently residing in Ontario. The SINP requires documentation to prove that you intend to settle and live in Saskatchewan.

Please submit any documents that can prove this intent.
Note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to prove your intent to live in Saskatchewan. The SINP does not have a list of documents that can prove this intent. ******( my God!!! What document would that be????)
I think they are mentioning the form: "IMM0008_4e - ECONOMIC CLASS"

Otto359 said:
Settlement Funds
Please provide an English translation of your bank statements. *******(can I translate it myself??)
No, you need an official translator. And they need to provide an Affidavit.

Otto359 said:
Work Experience
The work experience documents provided for this application do not state the duties performed by the applicant during their employment, job title or dates of employment. Please provide letter of reference from the supervisor printed on company letterhead detailing job description (with position), dates of employment and the duties and responsibilities.

To prove work experience as a business owner you must
provide:

Business licence; ******** (can I translate myself as well?)
Proof of income, and ********(would that be my Tax Income from Brazil?)
Letters of reference from clients. *********(My clients were private individuals (not companies) - should I ask some of them to write me letters?)
The letter provided by the employer might be in english directly. If thet wont, then you need to ask again for official translator.
As a business owner, if you are NOT the main partner, the owner can provide the letter for you.
If you ARE the main owner, the only way would be to provide invoices (nota fiscal) and contracts translated to prove.

Att,
racabu

Otto359

Dec 5, 2016
Oi Racabu! Tudo Bem?
Aqui somos brasileiros também! rsrs :D
I'll switch back to English for the sake of the forum.

I think you are right on the money! But... how many invoices and contracts should I send? I have more then 120 residences in Brazil. The contracts are all there and the invoices as well!!!! Jesus!!!!and the clients are all private, should they write letters stating that?
Wow!!!!!

Thanks amigo!

Otto

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
henryahmed said:
I have a friend who do not visit this forum who was nominated on december 1st. Her case is quite special because she had applied to the express entry stream in may and was rejected on september due to not having sufficient funds prior submittion of her application. She applied to the OID stream on november 22 not expecting much as she was waiting to the express entry stream to open again and for her surprise was nominated in only 8 days. Quite a surprise huh?! jejejj
Hi Henry!

When you friend applied for OID stream last Nov 22, does she have the funds required already? 3 months prior to application or same thing with EE, not having sufficient funds when she applied? Thanks!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Otto359 said:
Oi Racabu! Tudo Bem?
Aqui somos brasileiros também! rsrs :D
I'll switch back to English for the sake of the forum.

I think you are right on the money! But... how many invoices and contracts should I send? I have more then 120 residences in Brazil. The contracts are all there and the invoices as well!!!! Jesus!!!!and the clients are all private, should they write letters stating that?
Wow!!!!!

Thanks amigo!

Otto
Ye koun si bhasha use Kari thi pahle?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Otto359 said:
That would be portuguese my friend.
Cheers
:D
Good, how could u understand the question?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Skynet1987 said:
Hello Everyone!!

I have applied in SINP OID on 22 Nov and my application status still showing "Application Received".

As i have already submitted the application in OID so, can i also submit new application in SINP EE if it open in near future. If YES, do i need to mention OID application number in SINP EE profile or any other information.

Thanks!!
Still many are in this status... you can check in the SINP Tracker