+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID OPEN - 22 NOVEMBER: Successful Applicants Join Here

simple25

Oct 1, 2016
I JUST SUBMITTED APPLICATION I GOT APPLICATION NUMBER, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IS THE APPLICATION SUBMITTED, I DID NOT GET ANY EMAIL YET, BUT RECIEVED APPLICATION NO. ON SINP PROFILE, IS IT CONFIRMED OR NOT YET

35irons

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
PNP
LANDED..........
20-05-2018
simple25 said:
I JUST SUBMITTED APPLICATION I GOT APPLICATION NUMBER, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IS THE APPLICATION SUBMITTED, I DID NOT GET ANY EMAIL YET, BUT RECIEVED APPLICATION NO. ON SINP PROFILE, IS IT CONFIRMED OR NOT YET
If you have "Application Received" on Summary of Applications page in OASIS you have successfully submitted.
BTW i've submitted from first attempt, it seems they have some issues with the system
also please add me to whatsapp group +380919018573

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
Friends,

I am not able to create a new profile for the SINP-OID category. Once I add all the details with the email ID they will send the password to the regitered email ID, but it not working. When I click to the register button it goes to the previous page (Login or Register).

1. Is it because the SINP-OID category is open..???
2. Some website problem...???

Please advice, how to create a new profile while the SINP-OID is still open TODAY....

Thank you,

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
simple25 said:
thanks, i have to create new profile with new email id or with previous one
Hi Simple,

Were you able to create a new profile with a NO in the EE part..??? I am not able to create a new profile, once I add all the details and request for the password it is going to the first page (LOGIN or REGISTER)

Please advice if you were able to create a new one or not. If yes then please share how to do it.

As per my knowledge, we need to wait until the SINP-OID close the intake so the OASIS will accept new registrations. And then we can apply/ submit for the next intake.... :( :( :( :( :(

Waiting for your reply,

Thank you,

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
richadigesh said:
Hi Simple,

Were you able to create a new profile with a NO in the EE part..??? I am not able to create a new profile, once I add all the details and request for the password it is going to the first page (LOGIN or REGISTER)

Please advice if you were able to create a new one or not. If yes then please share how to do it.

As per my knowledge, we need to wait until the SINP-OID close the intake so the OASIS will accept new registrations. And then we can apply/ submit for the next intake.... :( :( :( :( :(

Waiting for your reply,

Thank you,
Always always.. we always say get profile running before the intake.. get it ready

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
andy108 said:
Always always.. we always say get profile running before the intake.. get it ready
But Andy....
we are not able to create a new profile with new username and password. My all documents are ready (softcopies) for uploading. We already have a profile, Our existing profile had only one mistake (EE profile number was added, while creating the profile) and SINP=OID is not accepting. Now no way to make changes, other than create a new one. :( :( :( :( :(

What should we do..??
Please help..?

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
richadigesh said:
But Andy....
we are not able to create a new profile with new username and password. My all documents are ready (softcopies) for uploading. We already have a profile, Our existing profile had only one mistake (EE profile number was added, while creating the profile) and SINP=OID is not accepting. Now no way to make changes, other than create a new one. :( :( :( :( :(

What should we do..??
Please help..?

Success....!!!

Now I am able to create a new profile. Let me do the uploading.

Thank you all will update soon.

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
andy108 said:
I have added everyone!
Dear All,

I have also submitted my application, Thank god...!!!

Please add me and my husband into the whatsapp group.

+91 86061 84888
+91 81138 11199

Thank you all for the tips and advices,

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
why is my application showing this??
see snapshots
https://postimg.org/image/3o4k2m0qf/

https://postimg.org/image/z78rsk227/

what to do???

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hi, I am trying to create account at oasis but the first step job offer/employment is remain yellow, though I have written my EE profile number and job validation code correctly but it is still yellow. Can anyone help?

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Lilyee said:
Hi, I am trying to create account at oasis but the first step job offer/employment is remain yellow, though I have written my EE profile number and job validation code correctly but it is still yellow. Can anyone help?
me too same:-X :-X

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.