Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
andy108 said:
i have about 15 groups now, and not sure what you refer to now and how it is matter.
I know you have a LOT of such groups open. WhatsApp groups are helpful because people share the information on the go.
But my curiosity was due to the time and energy it takes and effort it takes to look after all those MANY groups. Why would anyone want to give up his previous time, when he himself is not interested in applying?!

Very strange. Is it for money or for Jesus? :)

Good bye.

Nadder

Oct 29, 2016
lilbuds_mom said:
Hi All,

How do we know when the next round of SINP will be open?
I always miss this window.

Thanks-
There is a facebook group to notify you. to be honest i wasn't in that FB group, but my friend is and he called once he got notified. but if you are busy like me and have no time to check FB or SINP website everyday. then you can ask your wife or you younger brother or friend to do it for you .
if he\she checks the website once a day that will be enough time window for you to catch up and apply.

i am just suggesting, there could be better ideas. maybe the wats up group will notify you. ask them

Good Luck!

tolomola

Nov 25, 2016
richadigesh said:
Guys please do not mention your EE profile number and Job seekers number in SINP OID application. Once u include the EE number it will automatically go to SINP-EE category.

Please select NO to the EE profile and fill in all the required details.

Thannk you
I had an oasis profile created for EE, and was looking for how to change it to no avail. Now that I need to create a new profile for OID, do I need to do that using a new email address like doing a fresh application from the scratch. Want to get ready for the next opening. Thank you.

mariyaaa

Dec 17, 2014
tolomola said:
I had an oasis profile created for EE, and was looking for how to change it to no avail. Now that I need to create a new profile for OID, do I need to do that using a new email address like doing a fresh application from the scratch. Want to get ready for the next opening. Thank you.

Why don't you make to profiles one for EE and one for OID. This way you can submit which one opens first. As you already have EE profile just keep it up to date and submit as it opens. But ofcourse you will have to use two e-mail addresses for each

sadek

Star Member
Oct 25, 2008
Dear Whatsapp andmin,
I submitted OID application on Nov 22, please add my # +8801511672335 to whatsapp group.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
tolomola said:
u can make 1000 accounts only with a same email address.

Palls

Feb 5, 2016
Hi,

A query, where is the provision to upload all required documents other than federal form in Oasis and once the application is submitted how can be view them
. Please confirm.

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any further updates on Nov 22 application? Status changed from received to in process

DeepDee

Nov 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

Anybody know or have used LOE or something else in case you don't have one of previous employer reference letter with duties & responsibilities but only dates and designation?

Thanks

Palls

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Andy and Ashu and Other Also,
Would like to have your views on this,
I think I have missed uploading my reference letter and WES/ Transcript while submitting the application, can I send it now, will they consider it. My status is still not changed In Process

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Palls said:
Hi Andy and Ashu and Other Also,
Would like to have your views on this,
I think I have missed uploading my reference letter and WES/ Transcript while submitting the application, can I send it now, will they consider it. My status is still not changed In Process
Send it, may be they will consider. But no tension, nowadays, Intake opens regularly. This is good to submit new complete Application with next Intake and then withdraw the doubtful one. So, firstly, be prepare for new intake keeping all documents ready to Push Submit.

raviprawat

Apr 1, 2016
Dear Experts,

I have some questions which is confusing me:

1. This SINP OID OPEN : Is it with job offer or without job offer.
2. Do we need to have express entry profile for this. Reason being one of the post on this thread said that Express Entry details needed to be deleted in application for submitting the application?
3. How did you come to know this category is opened. My useless consultancy has no idea about this.
4. Can I have two Express Entry profiles because now I am thinking to apply by my own. My consultancy owns one of my profile and is wasting my money and time without much leads.

I know I have asked so many questions. But I am very sorry for that.

Please help me out.

Thanks.