+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID Nomination & then Provincial Nominee Program (paper process) 2020-2021: Connect here please

waitneverends

Jul 4, 2020
NOC: 2171 SINP OID

SINP Timeline
SINP ITA: October 2019
SINP Application Submit: December 2019
SINP AR: January 2020
SINP IP: May 2020
SINP Nomination: June 2020

Provincial Nominee Program (paper process)
Mailed application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada: June 2020
FEDex report says application has been received by J.H: July 2020

Waiting for next course of actions.
Can anyone clear my doubts?
1. What are next steps?
2. This PNP application did not want me to send many important documents such as work experience document, POF, educational certificates, ECA etc.. Why this is so?
3. I believe CIC Case officer will send me AOR, will it be in email or through mail?

Any kind soul who has gone through entire process already and ready to help me now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yummy rum2019

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Yes all that documents are not required by CIC once you got your nomination Letter(SINP) and you will be getting your AOR in your inbox

waitneverends

Jul 4, 2020
Yes all that documents are not required by CIC once you got your nomination Letter(SINP) and you will be getting your AOR in your inbox
Thanks for your kind reply. I truly appreciate. Can you please few lines about next course of actions. While waiting for AOR, should I complete my medical and biometrics? Thanks once again for your help.

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
I have got the nomination yesterday.
The document checklist for submitting the paper-based application does not have the funds sections.
Don't we have to submit the proof of fund with PR Paper-based application?

waitneverends

Jul 4, 2020
I have got the nomination yesterday.
The document checklist for submitting the paper-based application does not have the funds sections.
Don't we have to submit the proof of fund with PR Paper-based application?
Not required. Kindly submit papers that they have asked for.