+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID AUGUST 2016 Lets connect here

joshib

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Did anyone notice that OID quota was 1800 since 30 August, and quota was opened for 500 so now it should be 2300 but it is still showing 1800. Does it mean that last 700 quota was not successfully filled ?

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
joshib said:
Did anyone notice that OID quota was 1800 since 30 August, and quota was opened for 500 so now it should be 2300 but it is still showing 1800. Does it mean that last 700 quota was not successfully filled ?
Exactly we hat happened.
I learnt the previous application was massively rejected so dey decided to get more applications to fill the rejected ones....

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018 - Passed after 3 days
Interview........
None
Timah said:
Exactly we hat happened.
I learnt the previous application was massively rejected so dey decided to get more applications to fill the rejected ones....
[/]
I thought it would be updated manually later. Can it be massively rejected? Can it be some hundreds rejected?. Too many.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Parmodchoudhari said:
Share your contact no. For whatsaap group guys...only aug 2016 SINP candidates... 8)
whats the essence of WhatsUP where you can communicate with this forum?

joshib

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
huongsask said:
I thought it would be updated manually later. Can it be massively rejected? Can it be some hundreds rejected?. Too many.

I was thinking same that they receive so many application from all over world and did not find perfect 700 applications? I just came to know about sinp in July. So I am tracking data from July but till today never happend like this. May be any senior member can guide regarding this.

Austinanna

Sep 10, 2016
Austinanna said:
Hi Folks,

Has anyone noticed that the funds conversion on their Oasis account is not really up to the initial POF amount uploaded?Any advise from the seniors?

Thank you
Any update?

tahadada

Sep 27, 2016
asalam u alikum i m new here..i am MBA finance and previously did bcom..having 8 year experience as a business analyst.

my main responsibilities are same as NOC 2171 and defined below in short:

Indentify the requirements
Analyze the requirements
Transform it into business flowchart
Identify possible modules
Develop sample of screens, forms and reports
Choose suitable technology
Arrange best resource
Run cost and benefit analysis
Post development functional SQA
Out source technical SQA

My question: am I eligible for this NOC?

paulard

Feb 18, 2016
I am SINP OID August applicant and today my application changed to "Waiting on Applicant", but I did not receive any message or email asking for anything. I double checked my emails and spam folders. Does anyone know if I should wait or try to contact SINP office? Thanks in advance.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
paulard said:
I am SINP OID August applicant and today my application changed to "Waiting on Applicant", but I did not receive any message or email asking for anything. I double checked my emails and spam folders. Does anyone know if I should wait or try to contact SINP office? Thanks in advance.
Just wait!! By EOD in Canada, you will receive the communication.

Thanks,
Neeraj

huongsask

Sep 3, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2018
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
09-05-2017
Med's Request
25-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018 - Passed after 3 days
Interview........
None
paulard said:
Can I ask when your status changed to In Process? Mine changed to I P 10 days so far but no status change after that.

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
tahadada said:
asalam u alikum i m new here..i am MBA finance and previously did bcom..having 8 year experience as a business analyst.

my main responsibilities are same as NOC 2171 and defined below in short:

Indentify the requirements
Analyze the requirements
Transform it into business flowchart
Identify possible modules
Develop sample of screens, forms and reports
Choose suitable technology
Arrange best resource
Run cost and benefit analysis
Post development functional SQA
Out source technical SQA

My question: am I eligible for this NOC?
Walaykum Salam

Confirm if your job duties are in line with d following. If yes, then you are eligible.

The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this unit group: Noc2171

*Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.

*Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.

*Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.

*Systems auditors conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hello all,

I just got my nomination early this morning.

Submitted: August 30th 2016
Funds conversion: August 30th 2016
Nominated: October 6th 2016.

Regards

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
myson said:
Hello all,

Regards
Congratulations on ur nomination.

I will like to know what stream you applied for. is it express entry or OID.

Thank you.

joshib

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
myson said:
Hello all,

Regards
Congratulations for your nomination.....Can you share your surname's initials? because one of our member's research saying that they start processing by surname.