+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID APPLIED ON DATED 01/01/2018

srshah2122

May 17, 2018
Dear Seniors / Experts

I have few questions, hope for the satisfactory reply.

1. May i know the previous cutoff points for SINP ?
2. The Visa Getting Ratio for SINP ?
3. Is there any chance to getting visa under SINP having around 63 points.
4. When SINP intake will open ?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Dear Seniors / Experts

I have few questions, hope for the satisfactory reply.

It is 60/100 from last 2-3 years.
It is a time taking process but they only give you the nomination, rest of the things depend on federal process.
Yes, you can get nomination if you claim against correct information/details.
No one predicts except you have to check regularly or be a member of any Whatsapp group.

srshah2122

May 17, 2018
It is 60/100 from last 2-3 years.
It is a time taking process but they only give you the nomination, rest of the things depend on federal process.
Yes, you can get nomination if you claim against correct information/details.
No one predicts except you have to check regularly or be a member of any Whatsapp group.
Thank you so much for your time sir,

In continuation of my query no.3, if my score is 63, and i provide all the correct information and documents, so is it confirm that i'll get visa for SINP or not ?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Thank you so much for your time sir,

In continuation of my query no.3, if my score is 63, and i provide all the correct information and documents, so is it confirm that i'll get visa for SINP or not ?
You welcome!

No, still no guarantee that you will get the Nomination or PR. Once you successfully apply then keep checking your application status or email for any additional documents request that you may receive an email or SINP account notification. If you not able to provide that details in given time then your application is no longer active and the case will be refused.

Thank you

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
With how many points an application got selected for sinp ?

Can an applicant get points for relative in Canada for sinp??
1- Minimum 60 Points
2- Yes, for details visit SINP website if you claim relative points.

"Close family relative in Saskatchewan
(The applicant or accompanying spouse has a family relative that is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Saskatchewan. This includes: parent, sibling, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, cousin and step-family members or in-laws of the same relationships. The family members in Saskatchewan must meet the requirements as listed under “Required Documents” for your ISW sub-category)"

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

honeyjee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Seniors please help me. This is what written on Saska site:

Trade certification equivalent to journeyperson status in Saskatchewan 20 Points

My question is I have 2 years B.COM degree from University so my education is 14 years.
Will i get 20 points OR not???

hops

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone here who has tried to request for second review? Any chance that it would prosper? Thank you.

rajan_mongra80

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Friends I submitted my application on 1st Jan 2018 and in Process from 11 th May 2018.

Earlier time line was 31 Weeks and Yesterday I checked and found that OID time line is 22 weeks . If I go by my application It already crossed 22 weeks . Current week is 24 the week.

Can anyone let me know when can I get the nomination or what are the other steps after IN Process .

Friends please help

Thanks

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017
Hi Friends I submitted my application on 1st Jan 2018 and in Process from 11 th May 2018.

Earlier time line was 31 Weeks and Yesterday I checked and found that OID time line is 22 weeks . If I go by my application It already crossed 22 weeks . Current week is 24 the week.

Can anyone let me know when can I get the nomination or what are the other steps after IN Process .

Friends please help

Thanks
I have same don't know but agent said will have to wait untill 12months before to do inquiry.

Regards

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017

Friends please help

Thanks
It has three stages,

Either you will be updated as Nominated or Waiting on Documents or In Process.

rajan_mongra80

Oct 19, 2017
Bro Thanks for the reply but I was wondering that my file is already in process it means and also per your response , I am going to get the nomination directly by the grace of God.