Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi, anyone with NOC 2241 from 01 01 2018. Please share your status??

Boss07

Aug 15, 2018
Hi Ashu

My two friends has already written a mail to Saskatchewan Government regarding work very slow on applicants application
--------------------++-----------------------------------------------
Dear Team,

Greetings

I would like to bring to your kind information that your layers related to immigration are working very slow on the application. People who had submitted their applications last year May 2017 and Jan 2018 still not recieved any response.

I would like to request you to please finish the
work averagee time period. This can't be excuse that you are receiving enough applications but you also admit the this fact that not received more than Ontario, BC, Nova Scotia. All these province is being more applications than your province.

I would like to request you to please take your decision in average time period so that he or she could accept or reject ,they move to work on their other plan - you can't wait them on 12 -20 months in this technology era without noticing them that you are working on their files. Since in my connection more than 25 file is being processed from last 16 months only show ' In Process' . No ADR asked No other things is being asked in this manner how much time someone could wait.

Hoping sanguinely process would fast and the applicants who are waiting they would get their results negative or positive rather they something to get.

Thank you
Seema Biswas

Nov 10, 2018
Hi dear all,
I have been submitted at 1st of Jan 2018. The status of my profile has been changed from " in process" state to " Application received" since 2 weeks ago. But, strangely, I faced with a strange issue today in which my username and password are not valid for the OASIS system!!
Is there anyone who can help me?
Thank you in advance.

ALMAS1030

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Experts

Please explain my friend has got the below mentioned email from SINP.

Your application was referred to and has been put in the queue of the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) for further review. Please be advised that this review may take an extended time and in the review the PIU does not provide status update or respond to any status inquiry. If additional information or if any 3rd party (e.g. your education institution, employers) verification is required, you or the 3rd party will be contacted.

Once this review is complete, your application may be returned to resume eligibility assessment, or concluded by the PIU in which case a decision will be communicated to you.

What does that mean . Please tell

Thanks
Hi
Did you get any response or result from piu ?