+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Sheild129

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Guys, you all know that we are in dynamic and volatile situation hence it might take much more time for them to revert back, not might surely it will take time for them to revert back, when i submitted my profile first week on nov 2019, you know the TAT was around 37 weeks or more, even my sister called the saskatchewan office and they confirmed that it will take at least 37 weeks for them to revert back, and i am talking about the normal days when Corona shit was not there, i am not sure what is the TAT currently SNIP website is showing. Why i am saying this because when i submit my documents to SNIP, khalas i forgot about that as i know it might take around 8/9 months for SNIP to revert back, so just dont take a lot of stress for no reason, calm down as we all know the situation is really messy as of now, hope things will get better and you all start receiving your nomination soon.
Very well said

WAQ29

Jul 15, 2020
Guys, you all know that we are in dynamic and volatile situation hence it might take much more time for them to revert back, not might surely it will take time for them to revert back, when i submitted my profile first week on nov 2019, you know the TAT was around 37 weeks or more, even my sister called the saskatchewan office and they confirmed that it will take at least 37 weeks for them to revert back, and i am talking about the normal days when Corona shit was not there, i am not sure what is the TAT currently SNIP website is showing. Why i am saying this because when i submit my documents to SNIP, khalas i forgot about that as i know it might take around 8/9 months for SNIP to revert back, so just dont take a lot of stress for no reason, calm down as we all know the situation is really messy as of now, hope things will get better and you all start receiving your nomination soon.
Fair point! Is your application via OID or EE?

Fairfield21

Jun 11, 2020
Ita 24 oct submiited on 22 dec,19.
Adr on 26 june 20. Adr submission 15 july finally nominated on 21 july.
Congratulations on your nomination. All the best for rest of the process!!
Your ADR regarding employment is very similar to mine. Can you please share your ADR text here? It will be helpful to me in replying to my ADR.

hardeep445

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Congratulations on your nomination. All the best for rest of the process!!
Your ADR regarding employment is very similar to mine. Can you please share your ADR text here? It will be helpful to me in replying to my ADR.
In my case they asked for two documents specifically 1.pf statement
2.form 16
But my organization were not providing pf to me. Therefore i provide the the letter fr employer for non deduction of pf. Form 16 and itrs were available and submitted.

Reactions: Fairfield21