SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

HITEN##!

Nov 25, 2019
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
NOC 0621
I need URGENT help regarding my SINP Application. Any help is apprecieated.

I got ITA on 24th March and the last date of submitting the application is 23rd May.
But my present IELTS certificate will expire on 7th July.
I booked for a new test on 24 April so that I can attach the new IELTS certificate while submitting my application.
But due to Covid-19 Lockdown, I may not be able to take the test on time and get the certificate before 23rd May.

My Question IS: If I submit my application with the present certificate (which will expire on 7th July) will that be a problem?
Will they close my application after the certificate expires?

Note: I will submit my new IELTS certificate as soon as I take the test and get the certificate.
As your IELTS score is valid on 23rd May.. Once you submit your ITA every thing get freezes and you will get result based on details you submitted.

Answer to your question is- With this IELTS Score, till nomination you won't have any issue for sure and if your nomination comes after 7th July than you have to appear again for IELTS for Federal Process.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
I need URGENT help regarding my SINP Application. Any help is apprecieated.

I got ITA on 24th March and the last date of submitting the application is 23rd May.
But my present IELTS certificate will expire on 7th July.
I booked for a new test on 24 April so that I can attach the new IELTS certificate while submitting my application.
But due to Covid-19 Lockdown, I may not be able to take the test on time and get the certificate before 23rd May.

My Question IS: If I submit my application with the present certificate (which will expire on 7th July) will that be a problem?
Will they close my application after the certificate expires?

Note: I will submit my new IELTS certificate as soon as I take the test and get the certificate.

You submit application with current IELTS which will be expired on 7th July...) before 7th July, you clear your IELTS again and then send update by email to SINP

also send email to SINP and take guidance in written also...asked can i do like this? (write what I written above )
this is my view and even then you get it confirm with SINP...You can call them also. They are very cooperative and good people.

Reactions: sheikh999

varun21

Apr 22, 2015
Thank you!! My application was sent back as ineligible :( due to the funds as I expected since I submitted the 3mos before submission was not met. Im also hoping that the exchange rate of CAD will remain low so my 1yr POF will still be valid. I added a few amount on mu existing but I am not sure if I will need to wait another 3mos before I reapply (that’ll be in March 2021)
Hi, Did you re-apply after the rejection because I too got ineligible letter due to not maintaining funds 3 months prior to submission.

varun21

Apr 22, 2015
1. Your NOC must match your education & work experience. You are trying to downplay your credentials as you really are NOC 1111. And that NOC is ineligible Too many people trying to select 1311 and they are really accountants. Dont know your education but for 1311, the education level is high school & a diploma not university education. Your work experience outlines an accountant’s duties. If you can show why you chose the NOC & not 1111 then reapply.
Hi Did you re-apply again after rejection. I too got the letter but have sent an EOI and waiting for the ITA.

enorita

May 24, 2021
Hello all,

Please, I need some clarifications:

I submitted my EOI to SINP and received ITA on the 9th of January.

Noc 1242 Administrative Assistant Legal
ECA Law degree (Professional degree which is equivalent to masters)

Someone said that I might be rejected for NOC mismatch

Please has any lawyer here successfully claimed this noc 1242 for sinp?

Also, am I in order to claim Masters for SINP application?

I need these clarifications before I submit next month. Please help a sister.
Thank you in anticipation
Hello, How did it go? Was your application successful?

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Please Someone HELP
I have updated my Express Entry profile with a new IELTS Test Result because my previous Test result will expire on July 6th. Both results are the same (CLB 8). Should I notify SINP about it? My SINP EE application is now in the Application Received stage.

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
As your IELTS score is valid on 23rd May.. Once you submit your ITA every thing get freezes and you will get result based on details you submitted.

Answer to your question is- With this IELTS Score, till nomination you won't have any issue for sure and if your nomination comes after 7th July than you have to appear again for IELTS for Federal Process.
Agreed. I have been through sinp. Save the new IELTS for the federal stage. Ircc will need it not sinp.

sheikh999

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-05-2021
Doc's Request.
09-12-2021
Nomination.....
11-01-2022
AOR Received.
03-03-2022
Med's Done....
24-02-2022
Passport Req..
23-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2022
LANDED..........
07-08-2022
Agreed. I have been through sinp. Save the new IELTS for the federal stage. Ircc will need it not sinp.
I have already updated my express entry profile with new IELTS score. Should I notify SINP about this?

Garth 117

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I have already updated my express entry profile with new IELTS score. Should I notify SINP about this?
Sinp is not interested in the documents you have for ircc If you already got the nomination from sinp. The file freezes but you must have updated documents for the ircc leg of things. Once you get the 600 points added from sinp to your ircc you will get your ita as you already updated the score in your ircc profile. But do email sinp and ask. They are usually very vague in their responses.

Deepman

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2022
Hi All,

Can anyone please provide timeline updates for SINP in 2021. I might be enquiring a bit early but really want to know. As offices are opening now do we see any faster processing ?
Any one with April 22, 2021 ITA and any progress ?
Also, my IELTS expire on 15th Sep, looking at the timelines currently reconsidering to resit later this month as don't want to be stuck at a later stage in case god forbids third wave of COVID is back and centres are closed again. What do you guys suggest.

My Timeline:
1. ITA - 22nd April 2021, NOC 1122
2. Document submitted and Application received - 12th May
3. Silence.......

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends..

Any experience about bio-metric appointment now a days???

I booked my appointment but can't get letter... its blank when click on print on appointment letter... on site... after 3 to 4 days try I got letter visible for my Son but not for me...Why so?

then i try again with another email and number and take new appointment date then also same problem...

then again try for new appointment and in third try got appointment and print for august 2021

need guidance that......

1) Can I visit VFS center and get another two appointment letter for my self n wife for first date of appointment of July 2021 ? ( as i already get one for first date).

Is it possible to visit VFS and take their help and take print out of one appointment date and cancel another if any on their data?

2) I wish to keep one earliest date of july 2021 and cancel another appointment so those slots will be helpful for others too...

At VFS call center i experienced only automatic system replying...

Kulpreet.sahi

Aug 8, 2020
Hello all

I have a query. Please resolve it at priority. I am Bachelor in computer applications and working in a school as an administrative assistant for the last 8 years. I have also studied admin subjects in the first semester of BCA like communication skills, accounts, mathematics, and IT.
My noc is 1241 and doing all responsibilities related to this code.
Now my query is that if I got an ITA and I will apply under this code, I am afraid that applying under this code would not be a risk of getting a qualification mismatch letter.

Please guide me

Also, I have experience in administration. Also, I am on 3rd party payroll. I talked to my consultant and he said that you have already read the subjects related to this code in your 1st year of graduation so choosing this code might not be an issue.

Gbadex

Sep 14, 2021
I'm applying for under thewi noc as a forest technician with over 10years experience which requires a diploma in forestry. I have the 2 year diploma but also a BSc and MSc in Agricultural Extension.

For SINP, do I need to evaluate my diploma with the MSc via WES as the MSc supercedes the Diploma qualification for Forest Technician but its my highest qualification.
THANKS.

Adesewa B

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paper submission
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2021
Nomination.....
07-01-2021
AOR Received.
12-02-2022
Passport Req..
10-05-2022
Hi,
I think you should submit all your educational credentials to WES, and they will give you an overall assessment. Since you already meet the requirement of having a diploma in forestry the assessment from WES will reflect that.

Regards

I'm applying for under thewi noc as a forest technician with over 10years experience which requires a diploma in forestry. I have the 2 year diploma but also a BSc and MSc in Agricultural Extension.

For SINP, do I need to evaluate my diploma with the MSc via WES as the MSc supercedes the Diploma qualification for Forest Technician but its my highest qualification.
THANKS.