+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
I believe they give 6 months to accept Nomination. If you received Nomination on 17th Sep... it will expire on 17th Mar. You still have time, so no need to worry.
Hi just confirming you will get 600 points for this nomination in your IRCC Express entry profile

RNMayur

Dec 29, 2019
I received my nomination on 17 September. I still have to receive points as my EE profile expired during same period...I am so anxious..i have sent them the extension form, nomination letter and the new EE details. They wrote back that they will take 1-2 weeks. After two weeks , I called them. The executive told me that they have extended the timelines and this will take 2-4 weeks. I have missed one nomination round. I'm so anxious and very sad..the situation is so unclear..can anyone give me clarity...
Received Nomination on 31th Aug EE Profile Expire due to year as well as IELTS. 1st IELTS Cancelled (17th Sept) due to Covid. Appear on 26 Sept Received a result online but still Hard Copy of TRF not received by courier. After that we will make EE profile and email SINP for Revision & Extension form. its time consuming even after receiving nomination 3 months just vanish in process.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Hello,

Has anyone sent the documentation having less than 3 months with the funds in the bank?

Thanks
Less than three months old fund, directly rejection.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Less than three months old fund, directly rejection.
I've heard some applications that had less than 3 months old funds received ADR for updated Fund Documents, but that was during the Covid-19 lockdown period. Now, I'm sure they are back to their old ways and reject applications right away if funds aren't old enough.

P.S. I've submitted everything including upfront medical and PCC... waiting for biometrics request.

awley

Mar 13, 2019
Got Nomination today. File submitted Jan 8.
They also gave Work permit support letter. Not sure if they made mistake because I do not have job offer Or everyone gets it? Just wondering.
Congratulations!!! Never heard of this one. I think you're favored, I'll advise you call them or mail them for further enquiries. If I may ask, did you get any ADR, do you reside in Canada and what's your NOC?

Dizzyangel

Oct 15, 2020
W
Guys, Please check my timeline for SNIP application,
Submitted my EOI on 25th September
Received invitation to apply from Province: 02/Oct/2019
Submit my complete documents end of last Oct (Not sure about the date)
Got Provicinal nomination : 21 / Nov / 2019
Received ITA from federal : 28 / Nov / 2019
Applied in federal : 13 / Dec / 2019
Biometrics : 08 / Jan / 2020
Confirmation to submit passport : 21 / Feb / 2020
Received passport with visa : 01 / Mar / 2020

Guys, you need to ensure that all your documents is complete and provide the clear justification on each and every documents you are attaching online, you need to make your case as much clean and clear in terms of documentation as much as you can for them to review swiftly and provide the necessary approvals. Any question please ask.
Wow!! Just Seven months! Hopefully mine will go like this

Reactions: binder1232

pratik peter

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Congratulations!!! Never heard of this one. I think you're favored, I'll advise you call them or mail them for further enquiries. If I may ask, did you get any ADR, do you reside in Canada and what's your NOC?
Thanks … I am an outland applicant.. I have relative in canada not sure if that can make difference

Reactions: binder1232