+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Occupation in-demand January intake/abt POF

Nabaraj

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I am keeping my cash i a bank which gives too low interest rates. I applied for SINP/OID stream on Jan 3. Can I transfer the money to any other bank that will give me more interest rates?

Someone experienced please answer.

Dolipops

Sep 7, 2015
Interestingly i also have the same question. I initially assumed it should be fine and adviced my husband to do so but now wonder if its okay. Someone please throw more light on this.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Interest rate doesnt matter at this stage. SINP is very strict on funds. Not sure if you can prove that you had balance continuously and dont know if the new bank account can be opened on the same day or next to prove the you had money everyday the minimum required. I am not sure if they will accept on moving the funds here and there.

You can play all you want with your money just after nomination which would be my suggestion. I am also SINP nominee. Many just lost big opportunity just because they did not maintain funds properly (including one candidate moved the funds to other accounts).

For my case, they did not even consider one account (out of 5 accounts) in which i had multiple transfers from source bank. And they considered the lowest balance in the whole period when they verified my bank statements of other 4 accounts (they did not even take the average balance per month instead just the lowest in the last 6 months i submitted). Luckily i added one more bank account when they asked for recent bank statements which helped me get 1000 dollars which actually made me cross 19k mark (according to their calculation which displayed on online converted funds).

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I am also SINP applicant. I open a bank account only for this and continue from 5th January 2015 to till now. I just put the amount which is equivalent $17000 canadian dollar. I do not touch it even I do not do any transition from this account. Just like idle money...

Will it be any problem....

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
jaypatel_tech said:
Due to the Balance problem,

I had apply only for myself.

What is the process for my dependent PR?
According to CIC if you don't disclose or include your family members upfront whether accompanied or not then in future you wont be able to sponsor them.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
lores said:
Guys,

I am also SINP applicant. I open a bank account only for this and continue from 5th January 2015 to till now. I just put the amount which is equivalent $17000 canadian dollar. I do not touch it even I do not do any transition from this account. Just like idle money...

Will it be any problem....
since it is a single deposit, you may face questions to explain source of the funds.

Azam Pasha

Feb 15, 2016
I have applied for SINP Immigration (Occupation in-demand) on dated: January 02, 2016. I have received acknowledgement. I have uploaded all required documents. Processing Time mentioned is 7.2 Months in SINP website. How much time it will take for their next response.

Let suppose application number has been allotted to SINP candidate is 1100750, so is it according to the serial of intakes threshold, the requirement of SINP intakes threshold is 500. So the last 3 digit of application number is 750, that mean, is the application exceeded to 500 CAP?

Thanks

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Azam Pasha said:
I have applied for SINP Immigration (Occupation in-demand) on dated: January 02, 2016. I have received acknowledgement. I have uploaded all required documents. Processing Time mentioned is 7.2 Months in SINP website. How much time it will take for their next response.

Let suppose application number has been allotted to SINP candidate is 1100750, so is it according to the serial of intakes threshold, the requirement of SINP intakes threshold is 500. So the last 3 digit of application number is 750, that mean, is the application exceeded to 500 CAP?

Thanks

Patience is the key for OID applicants. SINP does not respond to your application when your status moves onto In Process. They will only send you email when they need more documents or when they make their final decision. So I request all the OID applicants to sit back and relax. Wait for the right time. There are still plenty of Sept 2015 OID applications which are still in Application Submitted status.

Also every application is different so it can take short or long time depending on the complexity so there is no consistency. Just relax or if you are in a hurry then prepare your documents for EE and apply as soon as this category reopens as EE applications get precedence over OID applications.

Azam Pasha

Feb 15, 2016
one more question

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Azam Pasha said:
one more question

sorry am not getting you completely. All I know is SINP has an internal automated system in place which doesn't allow you to submit your application once they reached the threshold limit. If you are able to submit your application successfully and you get their acknowledgement of receipt via email then you are in a threshold limit. SINP usually considers applications on when they receive it but I reiterate Express Entry applicants get priority over the Occupation in Demand applicants.

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsal385 said:
sorry am not getting you completely. All I know is SINP has an internal automated system in place which doesn't allow you to submit your application once they reached the threshold limit. If you are able to submit your application successfully and you get their acknowledgement of receipt via email then you are in a threshold limit. SINP usually considers applications on when they receive it but I reiterate Express Entry applicants get priority over the Occupation in Demand applicants.
Right 100%.
:p

anwaraziz123

Jan 31, 2013
Azam Pasha said:
one more question

[Last 3 digits (for example 750) do not mean that the SINP has received 750 applications. In fact, when someone registers with SINP, he/she is assigned a specific application number which may be like as you mentioned. But their system accepts applications within cap, so, it is possible that an application bearing number (say 1100760) is received because it was submitted in time and within cap, but the other application like 1100750 is not accepted by their system because at the time of submitting this application, they have already reached their cap.]