NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
13th May 2016
Nomination.....
13th Aug 2016
Hi their,

In our Culture wife,s name is completely changed (i.e First name and the last name), So when my daughter was born, we had made her birth certificate , we mentioned my wife's new name, where as her passport is still showing her maiden name.

Now SINP has requested me to give proof that name mentioned in my daughter birth certificate and name mentioned in my wifes passport, belongs to same person.

How should I do that can anyone assist me?.

Secondly, I had applied for SNIP in July last year, I had shown 2 bank statements.However my app got rejected, due to funds not been kept for 3 months before applying. So I filled in new app for Nov intake, but my funds were still not 3 months old, so I did not applied that time. So when it opened in Jan this year. I just submitted my app with out updating my bank statement.

Now in mean time I collected all the required funds in 1st bank and withdrew funds from 2nd account ( for investment purpose), but when SINP opened in Jan I just press submit button (as it get filled in sec) and did not update my new bank statement, Now they have asked me to resend my 2 accounts bank statement saying" please provide bank statement(s) including transaction history for the time period 27‐Sep‐2015 to 04‐Jan‐2016".

what should I do in this case?, what explanation should I give for removing money my 2nd account.

Thirdly, regarding the work credentials thay have ask me: "the letters you provided did not clearly indicate employment dates. Please provide a reference letter stating employment start date and employment end date. If you are still working at this employer, please use current date for the end date."

This case do I have to get New reference letter, and mention
• your job position and dates of employment;
• your main duties/responsibilities;
• the contact information of your supervisor or manager.

Or I can just get one simple letter mentioning my position in the company, start date and end date of employment and no need to write all the work experience all over again.

I will be grateful if you can an assist me, its very urgent!

Thanks

ikafridi181

Feb 19, 2016
jonnyquest said:
Hi their,

In our Culture wife,s name is completely changed (i.e First name and the last name), So when my daughter was born, we had made her birth certificate , we mentioned my wife's new name, where as her passport is still showing her maiden name.

Now SINP has requested me to give proof that name mentioned in my daughter birth certificate and name mentioned in my wifes passport, belongs to same person.

How should I do that can anyone assist me?.

Secondly, I had applied for SNIP in July last year, I had shown 2 bank statements.However my app got rejected, due to funds not been kept for 3 months before applying. So I filled in new app for Nov intake, but my funds were still not 3 months old, so I did not applied that time. So when it opened in Jan this year. I just submitted my app with out updating my bank statement.

Now in mean time I collected all the required funds in 1st bank and withdrew funds from 2nd account ( for investment purpose), but when SINP opened in Jan I just press submit button (as it get filled in sec) and did not update my new bank statement, Now they have asked me to resend my 2 accounts bank statement saying" please provide bank statement(s) including transaction history for the time period 27‐Sep‐2015 to 04‐Jan‐2016".

what should I do in this case?, what explanation should I give for removing money my 2nd account.

Thirdly, regarding the work credentials thay have ask me: "the letters you provided did not clearly indicate employment dates. Please provide a reference letter stating employment start date and employment end date. If you are still working at this employer, please use current date for the end date."

This case do I have to get New reference letter, and mention
• your job position and dates of employment;
• your main duties/responsibilities;
• the contact information of your supervisor or manager.

Or I can just get one simple letter mentioning my position in the company, start date and end date of employment and no need to write all the work experience all over again.

I will be grateful if you can an assist me, its very urgent!

Thanks

Hello,

Regarding your first question - I believe you might have to get a notorized certificate attached for any name change or alias name used in any documents that you have provided. In India it can be done on a 100 Rs. estamp paper with the details of the person and that the names belongs to same person with additional proof of names attached with it like bank statement, voter ID, etc.

For second one - You have to provide the employee reference letter in prescribed format else it will not be processed or may get rejected. Please refer to below requirements on SINP website for the Reference letter:-

You must have a minimum of one year of paid work experience in a skilled occupation over the past ten years related to your field of education. Your work experience must be in a high skilled occupation (NOC “0”, “A” or “B”) that is considered to be in-demand in Saskatchewan. Please see the SINP Occupation In-Demand List for the list of eligible occupations.
Submit letters of reference from previous employers to prove each work experience you have listed for the point assessment grid.

Documents must include letters of reference from the supervisor or Human Resources Officer printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official work book or other official government documents.

Each letter should indicate the following:-

• Your job position and dates of employment;
  • Your main duties/responsibilities;
  • The number of hours you worked each week if the position was not full-time;
  • The contact information of your supervisor or manager.;