+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP July 2016 InTake

akubilly

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please can anyone point to me where SINP or CIC gets their exchange rate from? My country's money and exchange rate is becoming very crazy and am not sure anymore what's the current amount for my POF. Please anyone with a good site so I know how to be updating my POF.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soumi said:
Did they ask any documents from you???
Hi Soumi,

I am July 2016 applicant.

Application status: In Process
They have asked for updated POF from me on 1st September. I have send it on the same day.

However, application status is still: Waiting on Applicant.

Thanks

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkrobinbd said:
Hi Soumi,

I am July 2016 applicant.

Application status: In Process
They have asked for updated POF from me on 1st September. I have send it on the same day.

However, application status is still: Waiting on Applicant.

Thanks
I am also July applicant.
Request for POF was sent on the 25th of August altho i had sent it a week after i submitted my application. Guess they missed it.
My application never changed to ''waiting on applicant'' maybe because I sent the documents that same day.
I noticed the POF was uploaded in my account on the 29th August. Although out of the 3 statements i sent, i can only view one of them. Is that a problem?
Its only the spaces for Total amount in canadian dollars and date of conversion that are blank ever since.
I hope it gets filled up this month followed by Nomination and ITA!
Super anxious!

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruby31 said:
I am also July applicant.
Request for POF was sent on the 25th of August altho i had sent it a week after i submitted my application. Guess they missed it.
My application never changed to ''waiting on applicant'' maybe because I sent the documents that same day.
I noticed the POF was uploaded in my account on the 29th August. Although out of the 3 statements i sent, i can only view one of them. Is that a problem?
Its only the spaces for Total amount in canadian dollars and date of conversion that are blank ever since.
I hope it gets filled up this month followed by Nomination and ITA!
Super anxious!
Hi Ruby31,

May be this depends on Visa officer investigating your file.

I have sent the document on same day but my status were changed when I checked after getting their POF request. May be your visa officer sent you the letter and did not change the status.

Regarding, Conversion- when filling my application form I converted my amount using Google. And placed the amount on canadian currency textfield of the form. Hence, I don't have much clarity about this conversion thingy.

However, I was expecting a response (to be more precise nomination- as every document I sent is genuine:)) within 7 days. But looking at your timeline I must say- I may need to wait for longer period.

Best of luck.

Thanks

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasakaka said:
sent the additional docs for 8 days, still waiting for applicant :(
Same story. I am waiting for 7 days.

However, in my case last 3 days were off because bank holiday in North America and weekend.

kemilayo

Dec 28, 2015
Hello Gurus in the house, Does anyone have an idea of how long second review takes?

Would be glad to get an estimate.

Regards

virtualfarzan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
Hi everyone,

I am Jan 2016 SINP OID applicant. My application arrived in NS on June 22 2016 and waiting for AOR .
Does CIC process paper based applications based on the "application received date" or the "AOR date"?
How do i calculate my 15 Months Processing time ?????

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
virtualfarzan said:
Hi everyone,

I am Jan 2016 SINP OID applicant. My application arrived in NS on June 22 2016 and waiting for AOR .
Does CIC process paper based applications based on the "application received date" or the "AOR date"?
How do i calculate my 15 Months Processing time ?????
They clearly mention this in their wibsite
These processing times only apply to the federal part of the processing (at the visa office) once we have received the complete application. It does not include the time it takes for the province or territory to process the nomination certificate.

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
rkrobinbd said:
Same story. I am waiting for 7 days.

However, in my case last 3 days were off because bank holiday in North America and weekend.
Yes. I am working at SK and just had the labour day off.
Now its 9 days......