21-06-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2016
LANDED..........
Feb 03,2016
CCGS2015 said:
Yes. I applied to SINP on March 26, 2015. My question is if when I receive the nomination letter I can use it to apply to Work permit.
I think i have some ideas of your situation now. I guess you're outside Canada applying for SINP under Skilled Worker Category? If you already apply for PR, then why you need a work permit?? I understand that you want to come to Canada earlier and like to working here while your PR is being processed but it will complicate your situation and may cause delay of your PR application because CIC will question you like I question you. It's best just wait for when you get PR approved then come to Canada and work later.

To answer your question in a better way, SINP Nomination Certificate only helps those who are currently working in Canada and they have expiring or expired existing work permit. Using Nomination Certificate helps them to either extend their work permit or apply a new one called closed work permit. It won't help those who are outside Canada and want to apply for a brand new work permit.

Kam_Josh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
Hello Friends,
Finally I got Job approval letter from SINP.

Application Date: 21-May-2015
Letter released: 02-June-2015

Thanks.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Kam_Josh said:
Hello Friends,
Finally I got Job approval letter from SINP.

Application Date: 21-May-2015
Letter released: 02-June-2015

Thanks.
Hi Josh,
CAn you outline the steps/stages for an employer to apply to get Job Approval letter from SINP..Will really appreciate your reply.

msingh277

Apr 11, 2017
Hello, I have a question that my employer has applied for my approval letter and SINP put the application on hold because my Job was Casual part time as I was working 32 hours/week. SINP sent an email to my employer that they are reviewing their processes and they may not accept this position.

I am just wondering if someone went through the same situation or if they had a part time job through SINP.

Thanks!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hello, I have a question that my employer has applied for my approval letter and SINP put the application on hold because my Job was Casual part time as I was working 32 hours/week. SINP sent an email to my employer that they are reviewing their processes and they may not accept this position.

I am just wondering if someone went through the same situation or if they had a part time job through SINP.

Thanks!
Unfortunately the job has to be permanent full hours. Since you work 32 hours a week, tell your boss to change it to full time job offer with 32 hours a week.

Aug 23, 2023
Hello everyone. My JAL was rejected today stating reason as follows:

The job position you are offering will not be approved as it is not a permanent and/or full-time position. To be eligible for a Job Approval Letter (JAL), job offers must be for a minimum of 2-years in length and a minimum of 30 hours of work per week.

I have my job offer letter and it clearly states that the job is Permanent, Full time. Whats going on here, can anyone guide as to how should my employer approach this?