+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

krishna.m1026

Aug 10, 2017
This is very confusing. So follow below steps.

1. Pay for course by course evaluation upgrade.
2. After that WES dashboard will five you sections named Completed Steps and Pending Steps.
3. If Pending Steps mentions that "Waiting for the documents" than you have to send it again from your university sealed envelope.
4. If Pending Steps doesn't mention anything from our end and mentions "You don't need to do anything from your end", than we are good and just wait for evaluation to be completed.

Mostly they won't ask for transcripts again as at the time of Document by Document evaluation, they usually keep our documents.
Thanks a lot utsav will try this .
Regards,
Pavan

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023

Dear all,

I have a query regarding to am I in the right profile creation for OID for SINP program!!!....

Initially the profile asked for :-Have you been accepted into Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code? Me provided YES with EE profile number & Job validation code & continued the profile with all the details...

The required funds should be 03 months or shall I start a new FD with the required funds & show the bank statement's for the past 03 months with Joint account....Please help me....My NOC is 2231....

James...

krishna.m1026

Aug 10, 2017
Dear members,
Did any one got license from CIPS for 2173 - Software engineers and designers through education plus experience route.
could you please help me on the E and F columns of section B employment detail of Education plus experience route.

One of my roles and responsibility is
o Understanding and creation of business requirements for Analytics solutions assigned to the team in partnership with business users, Business Analyst and Project Lead/Managers.

What exactly i have to fill under column E and F for the above responsibility?
Please help.
Regards,
Krishna

swapnilipst

Feb 5, 2017
Dear members,
Did any one got license from CIPS for 2173 - Software engineers and designers through education plus experience route.
could you please help me on the E and F columns of section B employment detail of Education plus experience route.

One of my roles and responsibility is
o Understanding and creation of business requirements for Analytics solutions assigned to the team in partnership with business users, Business Analyst and Project Lead/Managers.

What exactly i have to fill under column E and F for the above responsibility?
Please help.
Regards,
Krishna
Hello, Can I have your whatsapp number pls. Thank you.

tarunahuja

Mar 14, 2015
Hi All,

Can anyone please review and conform the below mentioned job duties belongs to NOC 2171 ?

1. Gather new requirements for different modules, drawing out a plan for QA Release enhancements for the application requested by the users and planning work for subsequent releases
2. Creating test Design document for new enhancements and HotFixes for the existing system.
3. Consult with users, management, vendors and technicians to assess computing new system requirements.
4. Provide users with technical support for business system/applications problem.
5. Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverable.
6. Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
7. Ensure that validated deliverable meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
8. Provide support, both internal/external, resolving issues as needed.
9. Assessment and planning of test efforts required for software product development.

Or Can anyone Please share NOC-2171 "software QA (quality assurance) analyst" Job Roles and Responsibilities.
Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thanks All !

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Hi utsav,

Thanks for your guidance. Able to do it through wes portal.
Regarding the CIPS application please share on what to enter under the BOK area.
Regards
For Bok, you have to identify by yourself from your job duties.

For ex., In any job yiu have perform duties related to network, software and web design. Here you can mention bok names they have given below that entire table. Like Network, Internet and the Web, software architecture, database etc. You need to mention all boks there based on your duties.

This is how I habe filled my form. So far no questions from their end regarding boks. Once I receive any query for the boks, will definitely let you know.

Sudakar

Aug 28, 2017
Hello , I am new to this forum and I have been following all your valuabke inputs and have finally filled the SINP online application.

Now I am confused. I didnt find find where is the difference in application for SINP OID and SINP EE. Can someone please help me.
And I would also want to add in whats app group +65-81615735 to actively participate and

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

adbayaras

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hello , I am new to this forum and I have been following all your valuabke inputs and have finally filled the SINP online application.

Now I am confused. I didnt find find where is the difference in application for SINP OID and SINP EE. Can someone please help me.
And I would also want to add in whats app group +65-81615735 to actively participate and
There is no option to choose between OID or EE but there is a question asking you if you have been accepted in the EE system, if your answer is yes then you're automatically under EE category, otherwise OID.

You can read the links provided by ashu

Reactions: ashuindian

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
I submitted my application on 9th Aug 2017 under OID category. My application is still showing "Application Received" status. How many days it will take to change the status? Have the status changed for anyone?