Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Hi ,
Have you filled the CIPS application form?
Have you mapped your roles and responsibilities against the Common Body of Knowledge for Computing and IT (CBOK)?
While upgrading the WES we need to select for engineering and Saskatchewan as the province ? it is showing 100 dollars to pay?

could you please share the details. I am also in the same boat.

Hi Everyone,
Could you please share if you have any information on the above points.
Yes I have filled the CIPS form and I have mapped my roles and responsibilities with the BOK.

For WES it is same for all provinces. It's ok to select Saskatchewan and Engineering. And yes we have to 100$ but make sure it's not only 100$. We have to pay taxes and courier charges if we need fast delivery and also rush service if we want.

Thanks.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Yes I have filled the CIPS form and I have mapped my roles and responsibilities with the BOK.

For WES it is same for all provinces. It's ok to select Saskatchewan and Engineering. And yes we have to 100$ but make sure it's not only 100$. We have to pay taxes and courier charges if we need fast delivery and also rush service if we want.

Thanks.
What other things we have to send to CIPS other then WES evaluation course by course???? Do we email or mail the docs to CIPS???

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
What other things we have to send to CIPS other then WES evaluation course by course???? Do we email or mail the docs to CIPS???
So from the documents perspective everything is written in the form that you are going to fill as documentation is different for different routes.

For the other question, I have asked the same question to them about sending documents and they replied me that we can send the documents wither way. We can send it to their info@cips.ca id. Please make sure to ask your questions and clear your confusion with them by email them on this id before application. This is new for me as well but I am just sharing what I have followed till now and I didn't get any questions from their end regarding the application or documentation.

Thanks.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
So from the documents perspective everything is written in the form that you are going to fill as documentation is different for different routes.

For the other question, I have asked the same question to them about sending documents and they replied me that we can send the documents wither way. We can send it to their info@cips.ca id. Please make sure to ask your questions and clear your confusion with them by email them on this id before application. This is new for me as well but I am just sharing what I have followed till now and I didn't get any questions from their end regarding the application or documentation.

Thanks.
Thanks for reply.... WES send to you sealed envelopes because when I check WES website under receiver section... CIPS is not coming.... So how we can send evaluation to CIPS ....either WES send it to us and then we forward it to CIPS ...right???

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Thanks for reply.... WES send to you sealed envelopes because when I check WES website under receiver section... CIPS is not coming.... So how we can send evaluation to CIPS ....either WES send it to us and then we forward it to CIPS ...right???
So in WES recipients option, select other. Click on search icon and it will give you the option to add manual address for the recipient.

Let me know if you need more help for the same.

Thanks.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
So in WES recipients option, select other. Click on search icon and it will give you the option to add manual address for the recipient.

Let me know if you need more help for the same.

Thanks.
I have already done the WES evaluation couple of months before. How can I do the CIPS I.S.P certification?

krishna.m1026

Aug 10, 2017

Thanks.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Another thing is do we need to get isp designation certification or we need become candidate of ISP. it looks like there are two ways. Which one we need to follow.
If becoming candidate is required then we need get sponsors for the same which look like tougher.
Did anyone noticed this thing an have answer for this
Regards
Krishna

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
There are some forms for wife which is mandatory like Schedule A - background deceleration, Additional Family Information , passport and her birth certificate......where we have to attach these docs???? And also there are some of the other forms like Translator Affidavit, Use of a Representative, Authority to Release Personnel Information.... Do we really need all these forms to upload??? Please help me.

Last edited:

Harshil007

Aug 16, 2017

Thanks.
Could you please share the link where you have mapped you roles and responsibilities ?
Where you have downloaded your CIPS form ?
I have gone through their website but its quite confusing.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
There are some forms for wife which is mandatory like Schedule A - background deceleration, Additional Family Information , passport and her birth certificate......where we have to attach these docs???? And also there are some of the other forms like Translator Affidavit, Use of a Representative, Authority to Release Personnel Information.... Do we really need all these forms to upload??? Please help me.
Create Additional Family Member Screen to add dependents info.....
Translator Affidavit is req. if you have doc. translated from other Lang. to English.
Authority to Release Personnel Information is required if you are using a Representative.

But If you do not have any translation and representative then you are not req. to fill those forms.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Friends,

When I uploaded IMM5406E Additional Family information I didnt give my sisters full address who is residing outside the country. I just gave only the place and country where she is now and my brother's dob is also not correct. Will it be an issue?
Do email them with updated details as address is not an issue but you have mentioned an incorrect DOB....u have to update them ASAP.

App121

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi friends
Is it mandatory to provide date of birth certificate or we can submit any alternate document in place .