+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

Dec 29, 2016
I have same queries over APEGS. Did you got any reply??

Hello Sirs,

I would like to have some information from the experts who have successfully completed getting the license for their engineering qualification and experience from APEGS. Basically, I am looking forward to apply to SINP under OID stream as my NOC (2133) falls under SINP's demand list.

My highest qualification is Master of Technology in Control and Instrumentation with Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have 8 years of experience in Control Systems and Robotics and working in the same stream.

I want to apply to APEGS but have few queries:

1). I already have ECA done for my qualifications from WES last year and I have electronic copy of it. And I do understand that for APEGS, I will have to request WES for another review by changing the application in my account. My question is that do I have to send WES my transcripts again to perform this evaluation?

2). Regarding APEGS, what should be the application type? Should I apply for Engineer-in-training or for Professional Engineer?

Thanks a lot for replying to my queries.

Regards

Dec 29, 2016
Actually I am 35 and really feel difficult to prepare for the exam again(Mechanical License). Is it a tough process.

If we can connect on whats app 8016760183 then please ping me.

No satisfactory replies Sir!!!

Looks like it is one of the uncharted ordeal which we have to find out by ourselves.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Actually I am 35 and really feel difficult to prepare for the exam again(Mechanical License). Is it a tough process.

If we can connect on whats app 8016760183 then please ping me.
Avinash. Check NOC 0911 Manufacturing managers. After some changes in your Reference letter . It will work. This is in the list and non regulated.

Dec 29, 2016
Actually I am a Mechanical engineer working in the field of Contracts Management. So this is the only duty matches with NOC 2132.

• Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance
And I am relying on that one line to figure out my application in demand occupation.

Avinash. Check NOC 0911 Manufacturing managers. After some changes in your Reference letter . It will work. This is in the list and non regulated.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
To achieve success , sometimes you have to go throguh crooked rams . Do not get anything straight by walking in the road at all times. Be practical

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To achieve success , sometimes you have to go throguh crooked rams . Do not get anything straight by walking in the road at all times. Be practical
Hi Ashu,

I understand what you mean to say and you are right in saying that we can modify our reference letter in order to match to the desired NOC code. But, my worry is about the education requirement in the NOC 2241 or 2242. Being over-qualified makes me think whether to go with it. My detailed explanation is in my last post.

As always, thanks a lot for helping us.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi Ashu,

I understand what you mean to say and you are right in saying that we can modify our reference letter in order to match to the desired NOC code. But, my worry is about the education requirement in the NOC 2241 or 2242. Being over-qualified makes me think whether to go with it. My detailed explanation is in my last post.

As always, thanks a lot for helping us.
Being less educated always causes problems. Over education is not a,problem. Qualification and experience just should be as per intended NOC.
Be honest and you have to stay here. Canada can never go.

Last edited:

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Here is the email address of some Sask based consultants. There is No harm in contacting.
1. jeric.jmendoza@gmail.com, 2. daniel@siecsi.com 3. ravi@pioneerimmigration.com
Jeric is the best and reasonable. He has some step wise plans also. Like suggestion, papers completion, other options etc. But you have to mail everyone and ask then decide.

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hello Guys,

The application form asked for a 'Settlement Plan'. Can anyone help me how to go about this and what document proof should I submit with my application? I don't have any family there and no idea about the place. I also have a question on this topic. I have tried using this tool ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index) but there is a question if I have already applied which I haven't so if I put in this info I receive an answer that this tool is for those who have already applied so what should I do? Maybe choose another option from the list? But which one then? Thanks in advance for your answer.Thank you guys.
The Settlement Plan is actually one of the easiest things go need to do for the SINP. You go to the webpage run by IRCC, answer the questions, and email a copy of the results to yourself. You then need to upload a copy of the email in the Settlement Funds screen.

For the question about whether you applied, you state that you applied and are still waiting.

This is not intended to require you to write a thesis on how you will go about settlement but will provide a list of things that you will need to do to settle successfully.

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Being less educated always causes problems. Over education is not a,problem. Qualification and experience just should be as per intended NOC.
Be honest and you have to stay here. Canada can never go.
The education need not be in the same exact field. So if one has a Masters in Physics and worked as a statistician they would get credit for the education. It is the NOC that is essential as it must be included in their now ever changing list. For instance Statisticians were eliminated in July 2017 (2161) and that was on the heels of the elimination of 2171 in May 2017.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
The education need not be in the same exact field. So if one has a Masters in Physics and worked as a statistician they would get credit for the education. It is the NOC that is essential as it must be included in their now ever changing list. For instance Statisticians were eliminated in July 2017 (2161) and that was on the heels of the elimination of 2171 in May 2017.
In such cases, the application is often rejected. SINP does not leave any chance.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Friends,

When I uploaded IMM5406E Additional Family information I didnt give my sisters full address who is residing outside the country. I just gave only the place and country where she is now and my brother's dob is also not correct. Will it be an issue?

krishna.m1026

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Yes we have to do WES for the same. And if you have already did WES previously, you just need to pay fees on WES site for the upgradation and no need to provide any documents. So WES is clear.

However, my question was related to sending documents to CIPS. Is it via email or post? Any Idea?
Hi ,
Have you filled the CIPS application form?
Have you mapped your roles and responsibilities against the Common Body of Knowledge for Computing and IT (CBOK)?
While upgrading the WES we need to select for engineering and Saskatchewan as the province ? it is showing 100 dollars to pay?

could you please share the details. I am also in the same boat.

Hi Everyone,
Could you please share if you have any information on the above points.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
one more question regarding showing of funds.... Can I show my Indian bank account details as the account is on my and my father name???? I am in usa right now but still I can show my indian bank details Right???