N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
bestmethod said:
Finally submitted after keep missing it for few months :) a quick question though, the settlement plan? is it like a free text to describe whats my plans after I immigrate to Sask.? or just the email sent from lctvac(at)cic.gc.ca after finishing the wizard of "living in Canada" tool ?

and whats the expected time line we are looking at until getting the visa's ?

Thanks folks, wish you all best luck.
congrats friend

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
anytimebutnow said:
Is it still open?
Its closed now as the cap was reached within few hours .good luck for the coming intake

GMarshal

Feb 2, 2017
Thank you sinp Kathmandu for you prompt response. This is serious and interesting as well.

Please help give me the best and reliable direct web page link for it, and I will keep checking.

On the other note, since I live outside Canada, must I demonstrate a strong connection with Saskatchewan to apply for SINP?

Thank you very much.

kckgj

May 5, 2016
Hi guys,

I submitted the profile yesterday. Still concerned about few things. In case if I have uploaded self affidavit that was without my signature, can I again submit that document in SINP application? Would it be possible to upload any remaining supporting document like employee reference letter etc at this stage? Appreciate if any one can confirm on this.

Thank you.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMarshal said:
Thank you sinp Kathmandu for you prompt response. This is serious and interesting as well.

Please help give me the best and reliable direct web page link for it, and I will keep checking.

On the other note, since I live outside Canada, must I demonstrate a strong connection with Saskatchewan to apply for SINP?

Thank you very much.
You just need to meet requirment of 60 points on their points grid to be eligible. It's not necessary to have SK link if you can accumulate the points on other parameters.

Here is the link, you should follow both streams under SK

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kckgj said:
Hi guys,

I submitted the profile yesterday. Still concerned about few things. In case if I have uploaded self affidavit that was without my signature, can I again submit that document in SINP application? Would it be possible to upload any remaining supporting document like employee reference letter etc at this stage? Appreciate if any one can confirm on this.

Thank you.
Yes, go ahead by sending through mail immediately.

kckgj

May 5, 2016
kamy said:
Yes, go ahead by sending through mail immediately.
Thank you KAMY !! I will do that, just got this id someone mentioned on above discussion >> Send updated document at immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca !! Thank you

oladapfa

Aug 28, 2016
Hello kathmandu,

I just received noticed of that my SINP application as been received what is the next step and how can i check my application status online ?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
oladapfa said:
Hello kathmandu,

I just received noticed of that my SINP application as been received what is the next step and how can i check my application status online ?
you don't have to do anything for now.They may inform you if needed.
it takes 3.4 months (present processing time) to finalise your application.
However,majority of the applicants get result faster than that period.

you can login and check your status.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oladapfa said:
Hello kathmandu,

Next step is "wait" for processing the this application

GMarshal

Feb 2, 2017
Thank you Kamy and everyone. You are all wonderful, helpful like a family.

Ashu hinted me earlier about SINP and I got discouraged then when I read that application window is closed for now, and never knew any slot could be available in no time. This means one should be ready with all required documents to take advantage of any possible space. Please folks send urgent alert anytime you notice any opening.

Having the checked the link Kamy sent, I have gotten acquainted with the required documents, and will try and gather them very soon. I do not have SK link but will make up with other scoring parameters.

Quick questions please -

Proof of fund can be a combination of fund from me and my spouse. Since the Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) which is like pension plan fund can be taken as a proof of fund, can that belonging to my spouse be considered as part of my fund considering that I'm the primary applicant?

Remember that some pension fund cannot be accessible until certain age, if the answer to my question above is YES, and assuming that the pension fund is not accessible now, can we still claim it as part of the fund?

Though not directly listed, can any proof be arranged perhaps through notarization to show the cost and value of landed properties or houses as proof of funds also. Is it acceptable?

Thank you very much for the time given to my question.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMarshal said:
Thank you Kamy and everyone. You are all wonderful, helpful like a family.

Ashu hinted me earlier about SINP and I got discouraged then when I read that application window is closed for now, and never knew any slot could be available in no time. This means one should be ready with all required documents to take advantage of any possible space. Please folks send urgent alert anytime you notice any opening.

Having the checked the link Kamy sent, I have gotten acquainted with the required documents, and will try and gather them very soon. I do not have SK link but will make up with other scoring parameters.

Quick questions please -

Proof of fund can be a combination of fund from me and my spouse. Since the Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) which is like pension plan fund can be taken as a proof of fund, can that belonging to my spouse be considered as part of my fund considering that I'm the primary applicant?

Remember that some pension fund cannot be accessible until certain age, if the answer to my question above is YES, and assuming that the pension fund is not accessible now, can we still claim it as part of the fund?

Though not directly listed, can any proof be arranged perhaps through notarization to show the cost and value of landed properties or houses as proof of funds also. Is it acceptable?

Thank you very much for the time given to my question.
You can not show valuation of assets.
Your funds should be ready to liquidate, if you submit proof of pension funds and it can't be withdrawn before retirement then it will not work. You would have to prove that you can liquidate the funds.

Jaspreet2302

Dec 7, 2016
Hi Guys ,
I applied for SINP EE with all required documentation.
Previously my application in SINP OID got rejected and reason they stated is lack of funds.
The funds I presented were as below and its same I used again for EE

1 lakh FD
2 lakh FD
50k FD tax saving
4.3 lakh in bank account.

Isn't this enough?
Most of money is very old.

At present my bank account balance is increased to 4.7 lakh rs

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Jaspreet2302 said:
Hi Guys ,
I applied for SINP EE with all required documentation.
Previously my application in SINP OID got rejected and reason they stated is lack of funds.
The funds I presented were as below and its same I used again for EE

1 lakh FD
2 lakh FD
50k FD tax saving
4.3 lakh in bank account.

Isn't this enough?
Most of money is very old.

At present my bank account balance is increased to 4.7 lakh rs
Collect Bank manager's certificate about Fund holding and send it to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca