+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Guys
Urgent pleaseeeee
my friend was filling his SINP application to be ready when EE stream is open.
He wanted to move to the second screen to get all his details filled so he put a different NOC in section one because his NOC is not there at the moment.
He turned to the second screen and filled all the details but when he tries to return back to first page of screen 1 to edit the NOC again,it is not editable
Any clue?

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
hambousha said:
Guys
Urgent pleaseeeee
my friend was filling his SINP application to be ready when EE stream is open.
He wanted to move to the second screen to get all his details filled so he put a different NOC in section one because his NOC is not there at the moment.
He turned to the second screen and filled all the details but when he tries to return back to first page of screen 1 to edit the NOC again,it is not editable
Any clue?
You can't edit it once saved. Its gona freeze your EE, Job code & NOC.

Sorry, but not possible. so if the NOC is not in the demand list, it is of no use to prepare the application. rather OID can be prepared.

Hope it helps!.. if yes, please press like.. ;D
Neeraj

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hello snrs,
Pls am new to this sinp stuff and my occupation is in the demand list but the only thing is that I am self employed with 4.5 years experience. My question is :
#Can I apply to sinp ? As I have prove of contracts, invoices, incorporation certificate ,pay Slips n one employee etc. If yes, what are the documents needed for submission to claim points for this? Because I can't find anything about self employed on their site.

Thanks in advance

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
M.ali.khalf said:
Where can I find this cancel?
After saving the wrong details , page one froze and cancel tab disappeared
There is a button called cancel this pre-application.. if you can find it is good.

OR else create a new profile altogether and forget this one since this app is not yet submitted file so no harm at all.

Good luck!
Neeraj

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Friends,can we. Apply using our cell phone when the program opens?is there any regulations we can't do so? Plz share your experiences.thanks .

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
sinp Kathmandu said:
Friends,can we. Apply using our cell phone when the program opens?is there any regulations we can't do so? Plz share your experiences.thanks .
There is no regulations as such as long as you are able to attach all pdf docs etc., you can definitely.

Suggestion: get your profile ready (be it EE/OID or both) and once the program opens, login and press submit button from your phone.

Makes it easy no.. ;D

Goodluck!
Neeraj

Olajay

Feb 12, 2016
Hey seniors,
A friend who's preparing his application for PR to CIC want to know the address to put on his job reference letters.can someone please help me that?

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.

Can I send a mail to SINP to ask about the processing of my application?

My funds have been converted like a month ago and still no response.

The silence is deafening, scary and annoying all at the same time.

*Big sigh*

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Ruby31 said:
Hi guys.

Can I send a mail to SINP to ask about the processing of my application?

My funds have been converted like a month ago and still no response.

The silence is deafening, scary and annoying all at the same time.

*Big sigh*
Are you May/June/July applicant??

if from any of the above, yes you should write an e-mail asking or better call them. But yes ask them.

Good luck!
Neeraj

M.ali.khalf

Sep 18, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
There is no regulations as such as long as you are able to attach all pdf docs etc., you can definitely.

Suggestion: get your profile ready (be it EE/OID or both) and once the program opens, login and press submit button from your phone.

Makes it easy no.. ;D

Goodluck!
Neeraj
Brooo
How can he do ?
We just agreed we cant :(