Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Hi Experts!

I need to confirm one thing regarding POF thats very important for Jan 2016 applicants.

As you all know that CIC has revised POF requirements for permanent Residence applicants but I have noticed that SINP did not revise it accordingly and the SINP guide is still mentioning the old POF requirement ...

Now my query is : whether SINP would consider old POF or the revised one because most of jan 2016 applicants maintained the 3 months requirement according to the old POF requirement .....

Also the value of Canadian Dollar is increasing which will ultimately decrease our maintained funds...

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Explorers said:
hey guys. Got nominated today ;D ;D ;D ;D
My timeline:
App submitted EE stream 2 January 2016
In process March 5
Funds Conversion 19 April
Nomination 20 April
Congratulations!!!

Kriwebs

Jun 20, 2015
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sch-4 on 18-04-2016
Nomination.....
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
17-04-2016
Med's Done....
05-04-2016
sham_visa said:
I received PPR request from CIC.

I applied for saskatchewan nomination in June-2015
Can you provide timline from sinp nomination..?

akhlaqur

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
batoolkhan said:
Hi Experts!

I need to confirm one thing regarding POF thats very important for Jan 2016 applicants.

As you all know that CIC has revised POF requirements for permanent Residence applicants but I have noticed that SINP did not revise it accordingly and the SINP guide is still mentioning the old POF requirement ...

Hi, same happend to me. M 5th Jan applicant and got in process on 14th April. I am still few hundred dollar ahead but due to continuous high conversion rate I mey leg little bit then the requirement.

Now my query is : whether SINP would consider old POF or the revised one because most of jan 2016 applicants maintained the 3 months requirement according to the old POF requirement .....

Also the value of Canadian Dollar is increasing which will ultimately decrease our maintained funds...

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Guys I have been asked to submit below documents. Mail goes as below. Could you please help me what all I need to send. It's a bit confusing.

*******This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Schedule A – Statutory Questions (page 1)
with details “yes” answer to:
Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?:
This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/20
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.
Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High
Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically
requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
New Delhi HIgh commision

Rashika06

Dec 8, 2015
Hi Sanjeev31Aug,
I remember once reading a post where you explained how to go about getting a University of Mumbai transcript of results. Could you please explain again. My Saskatchewan Teacher registration requires that I get evaluation done by WES. I already have a Univ of Toronto CES certificate and an IQAS certificate. Now Saskatchewan wants one by WES! Please explain. I am a South African and Univ of Mumbai does not correspond electronically - so difficult!!
Rahika06

vtox_g@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
sham_visa said:
I received PPR request from CIC.

I applied for saskatchewan nomination in June-2015
congrats... I have a question question I got my WES and IELTS (R5.5, L5.5, S6, W6), and have 4 years of work experience NOC 4163 will I be eligible to Apply for SINP,, if yes please tell me how can I start..

thanks a lot

Chasseur_ei

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ukraine
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
20-01-2017
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2017
vtox_g@yahoo.com said:
congrats... I have a question question I got my WES and IELTS (R5.5, L5.5, S6, W6), and have 4 years of work experience NOC 4163 will I be eligible to Apply for SINP,, if yes please tell me how can I start..

thanks a lot
Hi vtox_g@yahoo.com. As I understand you can apply unde Occupation In-demand stream! According this program even IELTS 4 is enough. For Saskatchewan Express Entry you need IELTS 6. I have the same NOC as you - 4163. I think I can try myself in any of these two streames. Does your occupation related to your education? That's important. I have a degree in Management and not sure if they will decide that marketing is related to management!
All official information you can find here: saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand
You should check when they will open SINP again.

stuckindenmark

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
After agonising months of checking OASIS daily, on my way to work, during lunch break, on my way home, while cooking, while watching my daughter take her first steps, while reading something, before taking a shower, before going to bed, SINP finally did something to put me out of my misery.

I have been trying to get to Canada for close to 11 years now, since 2005, I have tried around 5 times through various legal streams without lieing, without manipulating truth, without exaggerating facts. Got f'ed by FSW's new law that scrapped all old applications while my app waited in line for 6 years. I reapplied. Was short by a month under FSW when the quota closed suddenly jumping from 275 applicants for 2-3 months to 1000 in a week for NOC 2171. My paper based app was on its way. After 4 months of no signal, it came back in a nice brown envelope. I didnt give up, thought I should make myself canadian compliant by studying there and be ready for their market. My study visa rejected because the fkin moron case officer deemed I fit the profile of someone who would like to settle there. So let me get this right, I am investing my own money in your system by educating myself to better suit your market and you are rejecting me? Fine.

SINP rejected me first saying no documents were sent while their bad system failed to ask for any documents from me. I reapplied in Dec. And now reason for rejection does not make sense. I have worked as an IT Biz Analyst for two years solid but SINP rejected citing "Principal Applicant Does not meet minimum 60 points. Some of your work experience provided was not eligible for
points as your occupation was not on the In Demand List in Saskatchewan." I was 2171 for two years. Im working under 2174 right now. Both in demand for 2015 list when I applied.

I feel cheated. Is there any way to appeal this? Part of me wants to say fk you and move on. Part of me doesnt want to give up.

irsh29

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
IELTS Request
submit with application
prab0 said:
Guys I have been asked to submit below documents. Mail goes as below. Could you please help me what all I need to send. It's a bit confusing.

*******This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Schedule A – Statutory Questions (page 1)
with details “yes” answer to:
Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?:
This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/20
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.
Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High
Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically
requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
New Delhi HIgh commision
hi you have to submit form IMM 5669 and in question no 6 you have to click NO to all sign and send them

Explorers

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
stuckindenmark, sad story really, but it's good that don't give up. What I suggest is send your reference letter to NOC team and see what they suggest (what type of NOC they will assign). After you have confirmation from NOC team you can ask SINP to reopen the file.

desertear

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Nomination.....
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
14-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
stuckindenmark said:
After agonising months of checking OASIS daily, on my way to work, during lunch break, on my way home, while cooking, while watching my daughter take her first steps, while reading something, before taking a shower, before going to bed, SINP finally did something to put me out of my misery.

I have been trying to get to Canada for close to 11 years now, since 2005, I have tried around 5 times through various legal streams without lieing, without manipulating truth, without exaggerating facts. Got f'ed by FSW's new law that scrapped all old applications while my app waited in line for 6 years. I reapplied. Was short by a month under FSW when the quota closed suddenly jumping from 275 applicants for 2-3 months to 1000 in a week for NOC 2171. My paper based app was on its way. After 4 months of no signal, it came back in a nice brown envelope. I didnt give up, thought I should make myself canadian compliant by studying there and be ready for their market. My study visa rejected because the fkin moron case officer deemed I fit the profile of someone who would like to settle there. So let me get this right, I am investing my own money in your system by educating myself to better suit your market and you are rejecting me? Fine.

SINP rejected me first saying no documents were sent while their bad system failed to ask for any documents from me. I reapplied in Dec. And now reason for rejection does not make sense. I have worked as an IT Biz Analyst for two years solid but SINP rejected citing "Principal Applicant Does not meet minimum 60 points. Some of your work experience provided was not eligible for
points as your occupation was not on the In Demand List in Saskatchewan." I was 2171 for two years. Im working under 2174 right now. Both in demand for 2015 list when I applied.

I feel cheated. Is there any way to appeal this? Part of me wants to say fk you and move on. Part of me doesnt want to give up.
Sorry to hear your sad experience! You get nothing after fighting for nearly 11 years! I think you'd better to calm down and find out the exact reasons for failure, then solve all these problems. Not hestitate to face the cruel truths, to overcome these problems. And if you can afford to hire an immigration agent, why not give it a go? Their rich experiences can definitely favour your dream.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
cindy9902 said:
It is really strange that your step 2 is Work Permit.
Dose that mean you are applying SINP with a job offer?
First I would like to congratulate all those who got nominated lately and wish the best for the rest (including me ;D)
No job offer at all.
Under "View submitted application details", step 2 is: "Points Grid", while under "View submitted application" step 2 is: "Work Permit" and it shows no data as I have no work permit. but nothing in the whole application states anything about the settlement fund rather then step 4 under "View submitted application details" and it states "Schedule 4 Funds" and shows the amount I typed.
I don't know why I feel there is something wrong in my application!!!
anybody experiences the same?!