NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
stuckindenmark said:
Which email address did you use to update passport?

My OASIS status is in progress, funds not converted yet, they requested additional documents in Jan, I sent already and status went back to In Progress.
I have mailed the updated passport to both the below Email IDs:
immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca,
immigration@gov.sk.ca

Regards

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Wagner__ said:
Hello charan_yalala,

I used both funds combined to proof my funds. I have the biggest part of my money in a saving account and a little bit in a Brazilian RRSP plan - I explained it on my Explanation letter, i think you should do it too. I used both because in the Applicant guide they list everything that they accept as POF, and both (saving accounts and RRSP) are there.

I am not an expert on immigration, but I think your scenario will work.
+1 to you. Thanks and appreciate your reply and will try to send the letter of explanation

coolkaps75

Jun 3, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I am preparing for the next SINP EE intake may be in March or April. I've prepared my EE application in advance on OASIS so that I don't lose time. my query is in regard the POF or settlement fund. I count not find any tab for POF except in tab 4 of applicant details where only schedule 4 funds are mentioned. not sure why there is no separate tab for POF/settlement fund. is that normal or am I missing anything?

Bit worried kindly advise.

thanks in advance

KK

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi seniors,

Please make this point clear to me. I uploaded my experience letter to SINP duly signed by both, CEO and HR Manager.

My confusion is about the stamp on the experience letter. My office did not stamp the experience letter rather typed the issuing department, officer's name and
office and printed it on its letterhead with a computer printer like

XYZ

(here HR manager signed)

HR Manager,
Ofice name.

There is no stamp which uses ink/stamp pad to be placed on it. Is this ok or i have to get a new experience letter with a stamp which uses Stamp pad to be place on the experience letter?

Do suggest...!

Thank you!

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepsea said:
Hi seniors,

Please make this point clear to me. I uploaded my experience letter to SINP duly signed by both, CEO and HR Manager.

My confusion is about the stamp on the experience letter. My office did not stamp the experience letter rather typed the issuing department, officer's name and
office and printed it on its letterhead with a computer printer like

XYZ

(here HR manager signed)

HR Manager,
Ofice name.

There is no stamp which uses ink/stamp pad to be placed on it. Is this ok or i have to get a new experience letter with a stamp which uses Stamp pad to be place on the experience letter?

Do suggest...!

Thank you!
Not all office stamp's the documents, its fine to have a experience doc. on company letter head and it covers your responsibilities in detailed.

sansphoenix

Mar 19, 2014
hi guys.... website says that intake for sinp 2016 is full.... so can we expect any reopening of sinp this year..... anytime before april /may

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
coolkaps75 said:
Hi Seniors,

I am preparing for the next SINP EE intake may be in March or April. I've prepared my EE application in advance on OASIS so that I don't lose time. my query is in regard the POF or settlement fund. I count not find any tab for POF except in tab 4 of applicant details where only schedule 4 funds are mentioned. not sure why there is no separate tab for POF/settlement fund. is that normal or am I missing anything?

Bit worried kindly advise.

thanks in advance

KK
It is under Continue SINP Application. Click Step 1: Express Entry Application and on the Right side you will see a Tab for it.

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi Guys,

Regarding the Ethical Declaration Form, should I complete the first section A only or I should go further to B?
Taking into a consideration that I am doing my application by myself without any kind of help.

Another question, I have registered in EE pool and been accepted. Do I have UCI number to be filled in the generic from?

Thank you.

coolkaps75

Jun 3, 2014
ZafarAfridi said:
It is under Continue SINP Application. Click Step 1: Express Entry Application and on the Right side you will see a Tab for it.
thanks for your reply. so I guess you mean once the first set of applicant's final details completed it asks to create a new set of application screens. is that correct?

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi guys,

I am intending to apply for EE sub in the next intake, and couple of days passed I have granted a baby boy. His passport takes time, should I include him in my application without passport and later I can send it to them?

coolkaps75

Jun 3, 2014
Wagner__ said:
Hello charan_yalala,

I used both funds combined to proof my funds. I have the biggest part of my money in a saving account and a little bit in a Brazilian RRSP plan - I explained it on my Explanation letter, i think you should do it too. I used both because in the Applicant guide they list everything that they accept as POF, and both (saving accounts and RRSP) are there.

I am not an expert on immigration, but I think your scenario will work.
hi Wagner,
is there any specific format for Explanation or cover letter? would you please share if you don't mind.

thanks
KK

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Kinan said:
Hi guys,

I am intending to apply for EE sub in the next intake, and couple of days passed I have granted a baby boy. His passport takes time, should I include him in my application without passport and later I can send it to them?
Hello

Please include the baby boy in the application and mentioned applied for passport, SINP Oasis will throw some errors but it will take the inputs.Once you receive the passport you can send my Email to SINP
I have done the same and they accepted my Son's passport later on when I have sent later by E-mail

Regards

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
I have a different experience, applied on 17-Dec-2015. Funds converted on 23-Dec-2015. And application still 'In Progress' till now. NOC 0711

nickarter84 said:
SINP convert the currency by themselves just before Nomination.