+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
One_Topsy said:
You have some valid points there and there are 2 possibilities.
1. They considered my engineering degree to be related to NOC 2281
2. Because NOC 2281 is classified NOC B, they have only looked at relevant experience and any accompanying degree.

I'm more inclined to believe it's the second option. My reason is because if you look at the requirements for NOC B, which you pasted;
- Two to five years of apprenticeship training
- Three to four years of secondary school and more than two years of on-the-job training, occupation-specific training courses or specific work experience
The two above are accepted as requirements for any NOC B occupation. While college is accepted it is not compulsory if you have enough years of apprenticeship or on the job training. Having provided experience letters for 5 years, I strongly believe this is the case.

Just like you - I'd be happy to see the outcome for someone who was refused on a NOC A job, and then switched to a relevant NOC B job and reapplied.
One_Topsy said:
Hmm, wierd. It says you don't have work experience related to your education/training. What's your occupation exactly? Your job title?
I think you might be better off choosing another NOC. If you look at NOC 6221 is pecifically says
"A university degree or college diploma in a program related to the product or service is usually required." And it lists things like engineering sales etc.
Whereas, if you look at NOC 6411, it doesn't require your education to be linked to the job.
Even if you reapply and get the POF right, that NOC might be a problem. Perhaps your best bet is another NOC
One_Topsy I had to pull up one of your post in which you responded to petertherock77.

petertherock77 application was ineligible. The NOC is 6221 and this is in skill level B!!!!!!

Although I highlighted the statement in red(Employment requirements) you mentioned above that you got from page 412 of NOC 2011 documentation.

Does this not contradict with page 15(NOC skill level criteria for skill Level B). Or does it mean that they(SINP and CIC uses National Occupation classification) provided more insight to the employment requirements for 6221.

I think it might be worth a try for guys rejected in Skill Level A to attempt skill level B for NOC that are similar.

For instance someone rejected for 2171 that did not study computer science or something related can attempt 2281 - 2283 because of their broad experience in IT.

Sorry, that this conversation has to be flogged but I believe that we can find out how SINP work and use it to help people that have been ineligible as a result of work experience credentials.

I am also trying to analyze this popular statement from SINP " Your work experience is not related to your field of education or training".

The word or might be referring to submitting documents on training/s, training certificates in addition to educational degrees(If the educational degree/s presented by the applicant are not synonymous with the education requirement for the NOC).

Or: is a logical operator that returns true value if one or both operands are true.

Regards.

Mission.Canada

Jan 15, 2016
Hi,

I have recently filed my EE application. My CRS score is 384. Just wanted to if PNP can be initiated from my end or I'll get a invitation from any province in Canada for PNP?

Thanks in advance!

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
here_I_come said:
One_Topsy I had to pull up one of your post in which you responded to petertherock77.

petertherock77 application was ineligible. The NOC is 6221 and this is in skill level B!!!!!!

Although I highlighted the statement in red(Employment requirements) you mentioned above that you got from page 412 of NOC 2011 documentation.

Does this not contradict with page 15(NOC skill level criteria for skill Level B). Or does it mean that they(SINP and CIC uses National Occupation classification) provided more insight to the employment requirements for 6221.

I think it might be worth a try for guys rejected in Skill Level A to attempt skill level B for NOC that are similar.

For instance someone rejected for 2171 that did not study computer science or something related can attempt 2281 - 2283 because of their broad experience in IT.

Sorry, that this conversation has to be flogged but I believe that we can find out how SINP work and use it to help people that have been ineligible as a result of work experience credentials.

I am also trying to analyze this popular statement from SINP " Your work experience is not related to your field of education or training".

The word or might be referring to submitting documents on training/s, training certificates in addition to educational degrees(If the educational degree/s presented by the applicant are not synonymous with the education requirement for the NOC).

Or: is a logical operator that returns true value if one or both operands are true.

Regards
Good catch :)
I'm seeing that even though it's a NOC B job, it still requires a Degree. Indeed it contradicts that statement on the criteria fof NOC B jobs, and I guess some NOC B jobs do require a degree.
At this point I'd say it's very important to look at the requirements of the NOC closely and ensure you meet the requirements even if it's s NOC B role.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Mission.Canada said:
Hi,

I have recently filed my EE application. My CRS score is 384. Just wanted to if PNP can be initiated from my end or I'll get a invitation from any province in Canada for PNP?

Thanks in advance!
Ontario may contact you if your score is above 400. At 384, you need to contact the provnces yourself

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Applied 04-Jan 2016 OID
Settlement fund showing converted from 04th January with filed application. Every line of Settlement Fund section is filled, nothing empty.
What a wonder! Is it SINP common practice now or by mistake in my case only? This is the Snapshot :-

Institution Name The Karur Vysya Bank Limited

Account Number 230217200000*****

Account Holder's Name Ashutosh Kumar Dubey

Settlement Fund Type Savings

Total Dollar Amount in Foreign currency 12,05,772

Currency Type Indian rupee

Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency $25,294.00

Date of Bank Statement 30-Dec-2015

Date of Conversion 31-Dec-2015

Settlement Plan Attached Yes

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashuindian said:
Applied 04-Jan 2016 OID
Settlement fund showing converted from 04th January with filed application. Every line of Settlement Fund section is filled, nothing empty.
What a wonder! Is it SINP common practice now or by mistake in my case only? This is the Snapshot :-

That is a sign of good news.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ashuindian said:
Applied 04-Jan 2016 OID

Sign of progress on your application. Wish you good news soon :)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
One_Topsy said:
Sign of progress on your application. Wish you good news soon :)
Ha ha, but it was automatically appeared immediately after form submitting, and these appeared figures are my part of form filling. Haven't converted by SINP, but showing in my application.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
here_I_come said:

Regards.
I am not very informed about these NOC specifics, but I called SINP about my doubts with NOC codes related to my occupation, they told me that SINP uses NOC 2006, and CIC uses NOC 2011. Is there any big difference I don't know, but it might help you with your thinking.
And just one more idea: could this "or training" be related to maybe apprentinceship instead?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
darklord said:
Just submit schedule 4 and submit an LOE stating 4a is not applicable to you because you are an SINP-Express Entry Stream applicant. No other documents need to be submitted.
is everybody must to get s4 form requirement, however, in my checklist, it is not demanded, is it normal

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi,

I am worried if I missed to upload anything which CIC requested docs as followings -

Dear Name,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
1. UCI# - Name:
2. Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial
Nominees form
3. Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form (if applicable)

I uploaded Schedule 4, LOE for 4A but what about No. 1? Where should I upload that? I overlooked No. 1

Please suggest!
as per my limited knowledge, UCI is applicable in case you have applied for PR ever before.
i am in process to submit the PR application to CIC, i kept UCI option plan, do u think, it is likely that i would be asked for UCI as well?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
musabd said:
Hi Guys,
I've got ITA almost a month ago, I thought "Proof of Means of Financial Support" means it will be fine if I upload all statements of different fund source. But now it came to my mind that, I should get something from a financial institute. What do you think? Can anybody help me? One_Topsy?

Thanks
Musa

if you click on the HELP for "means of POF", they require bank account profile (number, title, opening date, six moth balance, any liability/ loan etc). is it enough to present the source of funds? or something else would be required e.g salary slips of previous and existing jobs?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
thanks for your time, further, for the last point (g.), i couldn't obtain the six month avg-balance, instead, i got six month statement, would it be ok, or six month avg-balance is important to be mentioned in account profile letter?

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Blanka said:
I am not very informed about these NOC specifics, but I called SINP about my doubts with NOC codes related to my occupation, they told me that SINP uses NOC 2006, and CIC uses NOC 2011. Is there any big difference I don't know, but it might help you with your thinking.
And just one more idea: could this "or training" be related to maybe apprentinceship instead?
Hello Blanka,

You are right SINP is referring to NOC 2006. Please see the URL they have mentioned in Oasis SINP website - work Experience section

http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Welcome.aspx

The below is from the website which says about NOC 2006 and they look same as NOC 2011.

2281 Computer Network Technicians
Computer network technicians establish, operate, maintain, and co-ordinate the use of local and wide area networks (LANs and WANs), mainframe networks, hardware, software and related computer equipment. They set up and maintain Internet and Intranet Web sites and Web-server hardware and software, and monitor and optimize network connectivity and performance. They are employed in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors. Supervisors of computer network technicians are included in this group.

Main duties

Computer network technicians perform some or all of the following duties:

Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks, computer workstations, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment
Evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software, operating system software and software applications
Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks
Provide problem-solving services to network users
Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Web-server hardware and software
Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance
Perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records
Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
Control and monitor e-mail use, Web navigation, and installed softwares
Perform shell scripting or other basic scripting tasks
May supervise other workers in this group.

Employment requirements

Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is usually required.
Certification or training provided by software vendors may be required by some employers.

Now the Question is if we apply for Skill "B" without the experience of one year related to education or training will SINP Consider?
We need to check if someone with Bachelors in Business Administration or Mechanical or Civil engineering degree with no experience in his education field apply for Skill "B" of computer related and get a nomination, then we will get concrete evidence.

Regards

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
One_Topsy said:
Guys I just read in August AOR thread, someone got rejected by CIC for the NOC.
I guess we have extra help from SINP scrutinizing our NOC choice for free :)
you mean, as we are coming thru sinp ee stream, CIC won't verify our NOC again after sinp nomination?