Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vn0179 said:
Thanks for the reply! But SINP itself mentioned in their query that one can provide below document if Birth Certificate is not available.

Birth Document
If a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable you must provide Non Availability Certificate from
your Countries registry indicating that a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable and it should
indicate a reason it is unavailable. If a copy of your birth certificate was not available the following
documentation are acceptable - they must include the parent’s names, your name and birth date:
- Education documents

- Baptismal certificate;
- I.D. card
- National Voting Card
- Family/Household Registries
Does your education document include your parent's names and your birth date?
In my country, this is rare to find, so check your education docs well.
If you are still convinced that it meets the requirement, you can send it with a written explanation

vn0179

Dec 10, 2015
One_Topsy said:
Does your education document include your parent's names and your birth date?
In my country, this is rare to find, so check your education docs well.
If you are still convinced that it meets the requirement, you can send it with a written explanation
My education document has only my father's name, my name and my DOB. In my country they rarely provide mother's name on any of Education or ID document except for Passport which can be used as Proof of Identity,Proof of DOB and Birth and Proof of Address as well.

In fact CIC, does not require Birther certificates for applicant and spouse, Only in case of dependent children, one need to provide Birth Certificate and I have provided birth certificate of my child.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vn0179 said:
My education document has only my father's name, my name and my DOB. In my country they rarely provide mother's name on any of Education or ID document except for Passport which can be used as Proof of Identity,Proof of DOB and Birth and Proof of Address as well.

In fact CIC, does not require Birther certificates for applicant and spouse, Only in case of dependent children, one need to provide Birth Certificate and I have provided birth certificate of my child.
In that case, perhaps what is needed is "Non Availability Certificate from your Countries registry" to accompany your education document. This was also stated in their requirement.
What do you think?

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I still apply under the Saskatchewan express entry pool at this stage.?

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hello guys
Unfortunately while reviewing my submitted application, I can't find any settlement tab
Seems like I have not created it.
Would that stop my application?
What should I do exactly and if I hve to email the, what should I exactly send ?

Also, us transcript mandatory to be sent?
I sent my graduation certificate aling with ECA report !
Thanks a lot

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
I have received a mail from SINP :

Mr. Rakesh KUMAR December 10, 2015

Missing and/or incomplete documents:
Principal Applicant - Rakesh Kumar Code of Conduct
This document is missing
Educational/Training Credentials
Please provide transcripts for your post secondary education.
Work Experience Credentials
Letter of reference from the supervisor printed on company letterhead detailing job description (with position), dates of employment and the duties and responsibilities. Please include updated reference letters from all positions you have held up to today’s date. Please note that we do not accept affidavits.
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You must have proof of having $11931.00 CAD maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Please provide bank statements or letters from your financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of the account(s)from August 5, 2015 to December 10, 2015.

Queries:
1) Can i submit EPF (employee provident fund) as POF?
2) Why affidavit won't work ? What if Previous company has been closed? What if they do not provide reference letter?

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Rakeshjogi said:

This document is missing
Letter of reference from the supervisor printed on company letterhead detailing job description (with position), dates of employment and the duties and responsibilities. Please include updated reference letters from all positions you have held up to today’s date. Please note that we do not accept affidavits.
You must have proof of having $11931.00 CAD maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months prior to your application to the SINP and maintained throughout the entire immigration process. Please provide bank statements or letters from your financial institution indicating balances and transaction history of the account(s)from August 5, 2015 to December 10, 2015.

Queries:
2) Why affidavit won't work ? What if Previous company has been closed? What if they do not provide reference letter?
Hello bro
Hopefully one of the seniors can help !
Could you please tell me when did u submit your application and when did you receive this email ?
Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Rakeshjogi said:

This document is missing

Queries:
EPF will not be granted.
You can make a correspondence with SINP about your second question.

Thanks.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
hambousha said:
Hello guys
Unfortunately while reviewing my submitted application, I can't find any settlement tab
Seems like I have not created it.
Would that stop my application?
What should I do exactly and if I hve to email the, what should I exactly send ?

Also, us transcript mandatory to be sent?
I sent my graduation certificate aling with ECA report !
Thanks a lot
Settlement tabs & transcripts are mandatory.

Eventually, your application will be returned or be ineligible.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
hambousha said:
Hi
Even if I send them by email as missing files ?
Dear hambousha,

Once you submitted an application, no new tab can be created even by SINP officers. Every tab have some info, like the below picture:

You can send any missing file later but cannot input these info in your application.

Thanks.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Rakeshjogi said:

This document is missing

Queries:
1. SINP has given the answer to a previous applicant that they do not accept EPF as POF
2. Each province has their own requirements as per experience letters. If the previous company has closed, try and get a former colleague/supervisor/HR to write the letter on plain paper, attach their business cards, work contract etc. and get the letter notarized.

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
fahad04 said:
Dear hambousha,

Once you submitted an application, no new tab can be created even by SINP officers. Every tab have some info, like the below picture:

You can send any missing file later but cannot input these info in your application.

Thanks.
Thanks dear
I have just sent the bank statement to them however I don't know if they will consider it or just reject my application as there's no settlement tab ???
Transcript not yet sent I relied on having my ECA submiitted !

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
vn0179 said:
Thanks for the reply! But SINP itself mentioned in their query that one can provide below document if Birth Certificate is not available.

Birth Document
If a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable you must provide Non Availability Certificate from
your Countries registry indicating that a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable and it should
indicate a reason it is unavailable. If a copy of your birth certificate was not available the following
documentation are acceptable - they must include the parent’s names, your name and birth date:
- Education documents

- Baptismal certificate;
- I.D. card
- National Voting Card
- Family/Household Registries
Provided you submit proof from government why birth certificate is unavilable......