+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

vn0179

Dec 10, 2015
Hi MSOOMRO,

My Application is currently status is "Awaiting on Applicant" and status changed to "In Process" on last Friday i.e. Dec,4th,2015

SINP raised below query.

Missing or Incomplete Documents.

Birth Document
If a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable you must provide Non Availability Certificate from
your Countries registry indicating that a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable and it should
indicate a reason it is unavailable. If a copy of your birth certificate was not available the following
documentation are acceptable - they must include the parent’s names, your name and birth date:
- Education documents
- Baptismal certificate;
- I.D. card
- National Voting Card
- Family/Household Registries

Educational/Training Credentials

Please provide your transcripts for all post secondary education

Work Experience Credentials

The work experience documents provided for this application do not state the duties performed by the
applicant during their employment, job title or dates of employment. Please provide reference letters
from the employer(s) that list all the duties the applicant performed for all positions held within the
past 10 years.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds

You must have proof of having $18260.00 CAD maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months
prior to your application to the SINP and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
Please provide bank statements or letters from your financial institution indicating balances and
transaction history of the account(s)from August 5, 2015 to December 8, 2015. Please note that we do
not accept provident funds.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vn0179 said:
Hi MSOOMRO,
My Application is currently status is "Awaiting on Applicant" and status changed to "In Process" on last Friday i.e. Dec,4th,2015

SINP raised below query.

Missing or Incomplete Documents.

Birth Document
If a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable you must provide Non Availability Certificate from
your Countries registry indicating that a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable and it should
indicate a reason it is unavailable. If a copy of your birth certificate was not available the following
documentation are acceptable - they must include the parent’s names, your name and birth date:
- Education documents
- Baptismal certificate;
- I.D. card
- National Voting Card

Educational/Training Credentials

Please provide your transcripts for all post secondary education

Work Experience Credentials

The work experience documents provided for this application do not state the duties performed by the
applicant during their employment, job title or dates of employment. Please provide reference letters
from the employer(s) that list all the duties the applicant performed for all positions held within the
past 10 years.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds

You must have proof of having $18260.00 CAD maintained in your account(s) for at least 3 months
prior to your application to the SINP and maintained throughout the entire immigration process.
Please provide bank statements or letters from your financial institution indicating balances and
transaction history of the account(s)from August 5, 2015 to December 8, 2015. Please note that we do
not accept provident funds.
what's your question?
Are you able to provide the documents?

prab0

Star Member
Sep 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
@Sanjeev31Aug
Bro why were your previous application to SINP was rejected??
And addition you did this time that u went through..

GSinghP

Oct 30, 2015
I have submitted the SINP application on 15,July2015 and it has been "In process" since 28th Oct. My NOC is 2171. Is their any one else who is still waiting for the nomination?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hot2Cold said:
Last draw was at this time last week...
LOL..yeah. Seems like our last hope for this year is next Friday.
I really hope we get the ITA this year!

urwithnitinpal

Jun 23, 2014
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 {Points : 381}
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
L:7, R:6.5, W:6.5, S:6.5
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello... If there is any whatsapp group for Sinp?
Pls add me.. 9888933280

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
When you say you wrote to SINP, what exactly do you mean?
I advise you to write a letter explaining your POF, sign it and email to them as a missing document along with original POF documents.
In the letter explain how you combine all you POF documents to reach the cut off.
Good luck
When I say I have wrote - I mean I have emailed and also I have called on the number mentioned and left a voice mail. The docs. are not missed or not attached. All the information is attached in the application, its just that, while applying I was not able to create additional screens for proof of funds as mine were divided into 3 term deposits.
I have attached all the term deposits in the settlement fund tab but SINP office considered only one term deposit and converted the amount into CAD $.
Hope the background helps.

vn0179

Dec 10, 2015
One_Topsy said:
what's your question?
Are you able to provide the documents?
Hi One_Toopsy,

Below are my questions.

1) Birth Document- I submitted my Education Documents which has every required details( DOB, Father's name, and my name) except my mother name and for that I provided Passport as proof ID which has all required information including my mother name as well. Also I have provided an Affidavit as well in support of all of these document and in the absence of Birth Document.

So,my questions is that, shall I state all these things to them again in an email and explain the case, because they have excepted similar education document for one of my colleagues application as well.

2) Proof Of Fund- they have not considered PF and Gratuity amount which I am contributing from last 5 years or so and I am entitled to this money when I will leave my current job before migrating to Canada. Also I have read in some of other posts that CIC accept Provident and Pension Fund under Proof of fund or settlement fund.

I am currently working in Canada on a valid work permit and maintaining Canadian Bank account as well.

So please let me know Can I ask SINP on these queries or not. will it be helpful. Also

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vn0179 said:
Hi One_Toopsy,

Below are my questions.

1) Birth Document- I submitted my Education Documents which has every required details( DOB, Father's name, and my name) except my mother name and for that I provided Passport as proof ID which has all required information including my mother name as well. Also I have provided an Affidavit as well in support of all of these document and in the absence of Birth Document.

So,my questions is that, shall I state all these things to them again in an email and explain the case, because they have excepted similar education document for one of my colleagues application as well.

2) Proof Of Fund- they have not considered PF and Gratuity amount which I am contributing from last 5 years or so and I am entitled to this money when I will leave my current job before migrating to Canada. Also I have read in some of other posts that CIC accept Provident and Pension Fund under Proof of fund or settlement fund.

I am currently working in Canada on a valid work permit and maintaining Canadian Bank account as well.

So please let me know Can I ask SINP on these queries or not. will it be helpful. Also
1. Education document is not acceptable as birth document. Better to follow their guidance

2. For POF, the funds has to be readily available to you i.e. money you have direct control over. Gratuity is not under your control. So you need to find a way to meet the POF requirements in a way acceptable to them

vn0179

Dec 10, 2015
One_Topsy said:
1. Education document is not acceptable as birth document. Better to follow their guidance

2. For POF, the funds has to be readily available to you i.e. money you have direct control over. Gratuity is not under your control. So you need to find a way to meet the POF requirements in a way acceptable to them
Thanks for the reply! But SINP itself mentioned in their query that one can provide below document if Birth Certificate is not available.

Birth Document
- Education documents

- Baptismal certificate;
- I.D. card
- National Voting Card