+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkd2014 said:
Pls advise whether SINP will accept request to change in NOC after submission of application (i.e from regulated one to non regulated one i.e from 2232 to 2132 - as it is not possible now to take engg in training cert from authorities)
No Idea, Most likely they will not accept change in NOC, but yes you should give it a try. Just email or call SINP them and tell them the situation that after consulting with some Immigration Consultant you realized you NOC should be different.

live4love

Jun 3, 2008
Thanks everyone!
Please i have a concern as regards the Concent to Validate Form. There is a section that that says " Signed at ........., by.......... and Name of Witness. Please how do I go about it? Just trying to be careful...
Many thanks once again..... if only i can a phone number to call....

graphon

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayurpatel said:
4011 Occupation did not require any licence ....in which field you are teaching and what is your designation? If you are teaching in diploma college, then they consider you in school teacher not university lecture .....

I have been working for 7 years as Material Engineering Professor. Thats why I think they made a mistake.

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hi Everyone..

For ones, who got their application in 'Waiting for Applicant status, have anyone replied them back with the required documents?
Ans is there any change in the status happened for them from 'Waiting for Applicant' to 'In Process'??

Plzz let me know. cz I have replied them back with current bank statements and current bank certificates for fixed deposits. but still the status remains same.

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
SahiSh said:
For your 3rd point, i think we can show funds of both ( principal applicant and spouse ) to show under POFs

Do you have any link for your point??
It can be on either of the names: Primary applicant or spouse:

The minimum required amount for your application is based on the size of your family
and outlined in the table below. Your settlement funds must meet the following criteria:
 The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting
your application to the SINP and you are required to maintain these funds
throughout the entire immigration process.
 The account(s) must be in the principal applicant or spouse’s name(s) only.
 Account statements must show detailed transaction history.
 Only provide documents for accounts that maintain the minimum required value,
not documents for all financial assets.
 Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts,
GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry

Page 10 to this guide shows these details!

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BhanuGhai said:
Hi Everyone..

For ones, who got their application in 'Waiting for Applicant status, have anyone replied them back with the required documents?
Ans is there any change in the status happened for them from 'Waiting for Applicant' to 'In Process'??

Plzz let me know. cz I have replied them back with current bank statements and current bank certificates for fixed deposits. but still the status remains same.
They take around 1 to 2 week to change your status back to in process after receiving docs.

sunnygshah

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Nomination.....
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-10-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
26-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
LANDED..........
Going to land on 1st July, 2017
Hello everyone,

I was trying to know the updates of my application, so in that regards I had done a mail to the authority. They replied me with......

Thank you for your inquiry. This application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. We will inform you by email if any additional documents are required.

So I was confused that there are no chance in the Oasis site and here they say its in Process.
So should I consider that the application is in process even thought no chances or notification......?????

Thanks
Regards

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnygshah said:
Hello everyone,

I was trying to know the updates of my application, so in that regards I had done a mail to the authority. They replied me with......

Thank you for your inquiry. This application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. We will inform you by email if any additional documents are required.

So I was confused that there are no chance in the Oasis site and here they say its in Process.
So should I consider that the application is in process even thought no chances or notification......?????

Thanks
Regards
This is generic Reply, Once an office pick your application then they will move it to In process.

JulieAnn83

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
SINP-EE 08-06-2015
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
BhanuGhai said:
Hi Everyone..

Hello BhanuGai,

My status is still on waiting on applicant after submitting my CIC letter indicating my ee profile number and seeker validation code. But I'm still missing the SINP-100-1 which I still have to complete, sign and send to them.

Have you receive the request for a SINP-100-1 form? I'm just wondering as why I received this request and seems the others have not.

ume_can

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
JulieAnn83,

As per spreadsheet, kksem also got the request for IMM5786.

Is there anything specific about your EE profiles that you guys have been asked to provide this? I mean did you guys create new profiles after SINP submission? Just trying to understand.

kksem

Jun 4, 2015
JulieAnn83 said:
Hello BhanuGai,

My status is still on waiting on applicant after submitting my CIC letter indicating my ee profile number and seeker validation code. But I'm still missing the SINP-100-1 which I still have to complete, sign and send to them.

Have you receive the request for a SINP-100-1 form? I'm just wondering as why I received this request and seems the others have not.
I just emailed SINP the CIC letter. The document request letter is clear. They only need this CIC letter.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
Don't worry about your status... My status was "Application received" up to this time, and today it changed to "Returned".. I also got a letter saying, that I missed IMM 008 nd spose's IMM5406 formes, but I remember exactly that I've sent them, it must be a mistake!! I've already sent these forms, now I'm trying to call SINP.. Left a message to them on their phone.
So if your status is still "Received", don't worry. They work on your docs anyway :)

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi all
I am new to this forum. I have applied for express entry category SINP on July 15.
My status of application shows "received application "
Could you please any one let me know how long will it take to change my application status and how long will take to get express entry Sinp PNP.

Thank you in advance.