Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Pankaj99 said:
Hi Ashu,

My intended NOC is 2171.

Hi Subramani,

1) My Job title is IT Analyst.My Qualification is B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with more than 6 years of experience.All my experiences are in IT MNC's.

2) Do i need to provide the above details along with the job descriptions i have performed ?
3) Is there anything else i need to send them for review ?

Also can you please suggest whether the same job descriptions should be written in the job reference letter of my employer.

Thanks,
Pankaj
Yes, provide all the 4 details that were discussed in my last post and wait for their reply. You can write the same job descriptions in the reference letter as well.

Feb 20, 2017
Hello everyone, i have a question? if my wife is expecting and i have to take my mother along with us as i cant take care of my wife and my baby girl and also looking for other stuff outside home, at the same time, how can i apply for my mothers visa because i can not do all these things alone like taking care of my new born baby, wife and my baby girl?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
miltoncsekuet said:
I am grateful to this forum. Without your help, it was impossible for me. Finally I made it. My journey is end here now new journey is going to start.Thanks everyone. ;) :)
Good luck mate. Safe landing !!!!!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
suleman.bhatti said:
Hello everyone, i have a question? if my wife is expecting and i have to take my mother along with us as i cant take care of my wife and my baby girl and also looking for other stuff outside home, at the same time, how can i apply for my mothers visa because i can not do all these things alone like taking care of my new born baby, wife and my baby girl?
An special and fast Programme called Super visa. Apply it

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
miltoncsekuet said:
I am grateful to this forum. Without your help, it was impossible for me. Finally I made it. My journey is end here now new journey is going to start.Thanks everyone. ;) :)
Congratulations :) and Good luck for your new journey miltoncsekuet!

P.S. Love your signature by the way ;)

Kavitha V

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
hi friends,

My IELTS is expiring in April 2017 and i have submitted my application in Feb 2017. Is tat necessary to appear the exam and renew my IELTS or can i wait for the request from Province?

Any inputs on this?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kavitha V said:
hi friends,

My IELTS is expiring in April 2017 and i have submitted my application in Feb 2017. Is tat necessary to appear the exam and renew my IELTS or can i wait for the request from Province?

Any inputs on this?
If you receive the nomination, receive ITA and submit eAPR before IELTS expiry date then you are ok else you should take IELTS immediately and try to score at least same as your current score.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Kavitha V said:
hi friends,

Any inputs on this?
You need to make sure that your IELTS is valid when your application is in process.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
ashuindian said:
Gurmeet, you are omnipresent, and may be omnipotent. :) ;) :D

If you would have been a boy, yet you scolding.

:p Actually, I am confused because although I submitted my application but every now and then I feel that some questions, I might have put wrong.

So, in tension, I keep asking questions so that atleast I start preparing a new application with no or less errors :)

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
:p Actually, I am confused because although I submitted my application but every now and then I feel that some questions, I might have put wrong.

So, in tension, I keep asking questions so that atleast I start preparing a new application with no or less errors :)
Don't worry, it's pretty normal. This phase of tension and sense of something missing continues throughout till the end

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
min1 said:
can noc 2174 apply is there hope in sinp will they reject
Only 2171 in the list. Make some changes in your Job Reference Letter duties according to that and go ahead. Here are NOC 2171 duties mentioned in IRCC website :-
The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
Systems auditors conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.