Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
Sandy_2727 said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for SINP on 17th may and application status is 'in process' from last 1 month. My EE profile is going to expire in 65 days ( valid only for 1 year ).
I am worrying about below cases :

1- If my EE profile gets expired before i receive the nomination. - make a new profile before expiry and make an email update to SINP
2- If my EE profile gets expired after receive the nomination but have not received the ITA for PR same with # 1
3- If my EE profile gets expired after receive the ITA for PR and my CIC application is under process. your EE profile will freeze after the ITA has been given and that you have already accepted it. So no need to make a new one.

Could you guys please suggest what should we do in above cases.

Many Thanks

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Guys,

I know SINP EE In demand category program is now closed but assuming it opens up again in 2017 with same criteria and my occupation is not in the IN DEMAND occupation list but I still score enough points - would I still be eligible for Nomination?

iraq85

Dec 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
7-10-2016
Passport Req..
17-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
A count ant said:
Guys,

I know SINP EE In demand category program is now closed but assuming it opens up again in 2017 with same criteria and my occupation is not in the IN DEMAND occupation list but I still score enough points - would I still be eligible for Nomination?
No. You need to claim an occupation form the in-demnd list.

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

Need your advice. I am trying to check in for medical examination for my eAPR. They are requesting UCI/IME code.

Where can I find this code in my EE profile on CIC site?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
ajishgeevans said:
hi,

I recently renewed my passport, how can i update my CIC? Is it acceptable or will it cause my application go ineligible?
just go to myCIC and change your passport details. simple as that. why will it be ineligible?

Canada_freak

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.I am may-2016 EE applicant and this is my time line:
Submission date:18-MAy-2016
Become inprocess 1st time :04-June-2016
Add Docs Request: 22-june-2016
Document Type: My last work experience letter was damaged and they asked to resend it to SINP
Document submitted date : 24-June-2016
Become inprocess 2nd time: 27-june-2016
I have some questions .I appriciate if you could answer them
1-Will SINP ask again for additional Docs?for example POF or others. since my POF was updated at the time of submission(18-May-2016) and I recieved bank statement on the same day.
2-the next step for my app is Nomination or they can reject at this stage?
3-how long normally will take for apps to move to next stage?
thank you in advance

here_I_come

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Canada_freak said:
Hi guys.I am may-2016 EE applicant and this is my time line:
Submission date:18-MAy-2016
Become inprocess 1st time :04-June-2016
Add Docs Request: 22-june-2016
Document Type: My last work experience letter was damaged and they asked to resend it to SINP
Document submitted date : 24-June-2016
Become inprocess 2nd time: 27-june-2016
I have some questions .I appriciate if you could answer them
1-Will SINP ask again for additional Docs?for example POF or others. since my POF was updated at the time of submission(18-May-2016) and I recieved bank statement on the same day.
2-the next step for my app is Nomination or they can reject at this stage?
3-how long normally will take for apps to move to next stage?
thank you in advance
Hi,

There would be no additional documents required from you as far as they are OK with your work experience. Get ready as you are up for nomination very soon.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

Today I received below email from SINP in response to my email , asking for more details on ineligibility of my application .

Thank you for your email.

Your work experience documents from KPIT Cummins Infosystems Limited, Godrej Infotech Limited, and Satyam Computer Services Limited did not state your job duties. As stated in our Application Guide, reference letters must state job duties/responsibilties.

If you believe the SINP has made an error in your application assessment, and you wish to request a secondary review you must provide the following:

- Send a signed letter to the SINP requesting a secondary review within 45 days of the date on the refusal letter you received indicating your application was not approved.

- In your letter, you must clearly state your grounds for review. You will not be able to add new documents or information to support your application at this stage.

- The second review is based on the information contained in your completed application. If you have new documents or information, you will have to submit a new application to the SINP.

If the SINP receives your letter within the 45 day period and the letter contains the required information, then your application will be reviewed by a different manager and you will be notified of the final decision by email.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I gave reference letters of my two employments totaling 4 years 10 months experience , entitling me 8 points for Work Experience and making the my Total points = 60 .

and as per the response from SINP , they have accepted my reference letters for both the organizations and rejected to accept the other work experience for which I have not provided the reference letter .

It clearly means that SINP officer has done some miscalculation of my points .

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
CPRaspirant said:
I gave reference letters of my two employments totaling 4 years 10 months experience , entitling me 8 points for Work Experience and making the my Total points = 60 .

and as per the response from SINP , they have accepted my reference letters for both the organizations and rejected to accept the other work experience for which I have not provided the reference letter .

It clearly means that SINP officer has done some miscalculation of my points .
The mail states that your reference letter does not state the jobs and duties for your intended NOC and hence you fell short of the eligible points. Prepare the reference letter with roles and responsibilities matching your intended NOC.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subramani_vs said:
The mail states that your reference letter does not state the jobs and duties for your intended NOC and hence you fell short of the eligible points. Prepare the reference letter with roles and responsibilities matching your intended NOC.
No , I have provided experience letters of 5 employments in which reference letters for two recent organizations were there and for other 3 which they have mentioned in there response were not there .

They have mentioned names of other three employments stating that there were no reference letter with job role and responsibilities .

work experience of my recent employments is 4 years 10 months for which reference letters are accepted , and 5 years for the other three organizations which they have not considered .

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
CPRaspirant said:
No , I have provided experience letters of 5 employments in which reference letters for two recent organizations were there and for other 3 which they have mentioned in there response were not there .

They have mentioned names of other three employments stating that there were no reference letter with job role and responsibilities .

work experience of my recent employments is 4 years 10 months for which reference letters are accepted , and 5 years for the other three organizations which they have not considered .
I would advise you to prepare everything all over again and cure the deficiencies listed in your ineligibility letter. This means wait for the next intake and reapply. If you do a review that is too lenthy and better to reapply.

rahulpriyan

Jul 5, 2016
Hi Krishna, I'm encountering the same problem

"The letter from Previous company does not clearly state job title, duties, length and dates of
employment.

One of my previous company is not active. So how can i get the information from that company."

Did you managed to resolve it ?

Sandy_2727

Jan 3, 2016
subramani_vs said:
You can create a new EE profile when its nearing the expiry date and then send mail to SINP on your new profile details. They will be able to link your SINP application to the new profile.
[/quote

Thanks Subramani_vs :)