+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

hariprasathg

Sep 9, 2015
Hi Sunil,

Could you please update me about your process on below matter,

Have you submitted your missing documents for your second child or you received nomination without sending them. Kindly share your experience.

Regards
Hari Prasath

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Hi Friends,

Today I received an email of Nomination

Thank you for your support guys.

Best of Luck to all of you.
Congrats nickarter84 and everyone else got nomination ..Cheers

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunil_JZ said:
Good people,

Need your advice again...I have received nomination :D but they have nominated me in a slightly different NOC then I applied. NOC 2221 Biological Technician, I applied as Chemical Technician NOC 2211. These is a lot of overlap of job duties between these two but it seems they looked at my qualifications and experience and went with the NOC2221.

Of course i don't want to cause unneccesary problems by asking why this was done, my work experience is good for both NOCS.

My question: Has anyone changed their Primary NOC in their express profile. If yes did it change your Job Seeker validation code?
I think you can change it in your EE profile and it wont change your Job Seeker Code , BUT remember one thing, You have to change your NOC at two places, One in past Experience Details Section and other one where you select that which NOC you fall under. Make Sure you change your NOC both place at one go before resubmitting/Transmitting your EE profile.

This happened to me once, I changed my NOC once at one place but forgot to change it on experience tab and transmitted my profile and I got Ineligible for that profile and had to create New one.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sanjeev31aug said:
Congrats nickarter84 and everyone else got nomination ..Cheers

thanks dear sanjeev
thank you for everything +1

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
I think you can change it in your EE profile and it wont change your Job Seeker Code , BUT remember one thing, You have to change your NOC at two places, One in past Experience Details Section and other one where you select that which NOC you fall under. Make Sure you change your NOC both place at one go before resubmitting/Transmitting your EE profile.

This happened to me once, I changed my NOC once at one place but forgot to change it on experience tab and transmitted my profile and I got Ineligible for that profile and had to create New one.
Thanks for feedback, really appreciated. Yes this is what I am concerned about, I have read that EE profiles have become ineligible after changes to NOC. I will try what you suggest

hariprasathg

Sep 9, 2015
Hi Sunil_JZ,

Have you submitted your missing documents for your second child or you received nomination without sending them. Kindly share your experience.

Regards
Hari Prasath

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
hariprasathg said:
Hi Sunil_JZ,

Regards
Hari Prasath
My son was born Sept 9, I informed SINP of this on the date. They told me what was needed to add a child-passport, birth certificate, proof of funds etc. Documentation that I could not obtain before he was born. I then informed them that I was awaiting my sons passport so I could add him (still waiting for the passport). The nomination came through on Sept 16. I am still not exactly sure what needs to be done but I am hoping that I can now add my son onto the main PR application. He was essentially born after the nomination was finalized. Hoping this does not upset the whole process but I did follow protocol and let SINP know of a change in family number as soon as it happened.

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Congratulations to everyone who got nomination, this gives me a lot of hope...
However, i thought that applications were supossed to be processed on a first come first serve basis (they even replied me that statement by email) but according to the spreadsheet i see that there are many mid june applicants whose status is still on application received and there are july applicants getting nominated...

I am a july applicant so i was expecting my application to be processed after all the june applicants. Now i do not have a clue ejejje. My application is still on ´´application received´´.

good luck to everyone!

deniss

Jun 18, 2015
congratulation to every one who got its nomination ;D ;D :D

I have a question about:
Do they (SINP) nominate applicants once or twice or more every week? do you have any idea about this issue?

thanks and again cheers to nominated members

grind01

Jun 8, 2015
Hi Guys..just curious to ask..once you receive the nomination, do we need to update Express Entry profile or it will be updated automatically in regards to updated CRS score?

hariprasathg

Sep 9, 2015
Sunil_JZ said:
My son was born Sept 9, I informed SINP of this on the date. They told me what was needed to add a child-passport, birth certificate, proof of funds etc. Documentation that I could not obtain before he was born. I then informed them that I was awaiting my sons passport so I could add him (still waiting for the passport). The nomination came through on Sept 16. I am still not exactly sure what needs to be done but I am hoping that I can now add my son onto the main PR application. He was essentially born after the nomination was finalized. Hoping this does not upset the whole process but I did follow protocol and let SINP know of a change in family number as soon as it happened.
Thanks Sunil for your kind information.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
hariprasathg said:
Thanks Sunil for your kind information.
Please can anyone of those who got nomination tell us what the nomination number looks like.

Were you only notified by email or status change or both???

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
To recent nominees, were points added immediately to your EE profile when you accepted the nomination or is there a waiting period?