+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP info..Help out people..

hansiescorpian

May 25, 2011
Hello...

I am an Indian citizen and my wife is in Saskatchewan at the moment.She finished her 2 years of studies in accounting and have recieved a 3 year open work permit.As per SINP requirments she has finished 3 months of her work experience in Saskatoon and another 3 months to go before she could apply for SINP.

We got married in Feb.2011 and currently i am working in India.Previously she was working as a book-keeper in Toronto which came under skill category B.Being a spouse i applied for an open work permit from India but was declined,the reason being i would not come back to my country after my visa expires and the purpose of my visit.My wife had a miscarriage and i did attached the medical document with the application but still my application was declined.

I was wondering once my wife applies for SINP, i know for a fact me being the spouse my name will be added in the SINP application.If SINP is approved to my wife, can i join her in canada after the SINP approval.Is there any provision in CIC for me to join my wife in Canada or do i have to wait for her federal PR to be approved?If yes kindly throw me a light on how could i apply to join my wife in Saskatchewan?Her open work permit expired in august 2013.

Another query i was deported from New Zealand in Sep.2006 because i had an argument with my landlady in NZ and as a result she tore my passport.In the meantime my visa got expired and i unintentionally overstayed in NZ.Will this factor affect my wife's SINP application since my name will be added in the SINP application.I have no criminal charges and do i need to provide my criminal record in NZ along with the SINP application??

My new passport was issued in India based on my criminal check by the passport office authorities in India with the Indian embassy in NZ which was found to be OK.My passport does have a stamp stating i have travelled on E.C. documents issued in NZ.

Kindly help me out.

I am stressed out.

Thanks a lot.

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
hansiescorpian said:
Hello...

I am an Indian citizen and my wife is in Saskatchewan at the moment.She finished her 2 years of studies in accounting and have recieved a 3 year open work permit.As per SINP requirments she has finished 3 months of her work experience in Saskatoon and another 3 months to go before she could apply for SINP.

We got married in Feb.2011 and currently i am working in India.Previously she was working as a book-keeper in Toronto which came under skill category B.Being a spouse i applied for an open work permit from India but was declined,the reason being i would not come back to my country after my visa expires and the purpose of my visit.My wife had a miscarriage and i did attached the medical document with the application but still my application was declined.

I was wondering once my wife applies for SINP, i know for a fact me being the spouse my name will be added in the SINP application.If SINP is approved to my wife, can i join her in canada after the SINP approval.Is there any provision in CIC for me to join my wife in Canada or do i have to wait for her federal PR to be approved?If yes kindly throw me a light on how could i apply to join my wife in Saskatchewan?Her open work permit expired in august 2013.

Another query i was deported from New Zealand in Sep.2006 because i had an argument with my landlady in NZ and as a result she tore my passport.In the meantime my visa got expired and i unintentionally overstayed in NZ.Will this factor affect my wife's SINP application since my name will be added in the SINP application.I have no criminal charges and do i need to provide my criminal record in NZ along with the SINP application??

My new passport was issued in India based on my criminal check by the passport office authorities in India with the Indian embassy in NZ which was found to be OK.My passport does have a stamp stating i have travelled on E.C. documents issued in NZ.

Kindly help me out.

I am stressed out.

Thanks a lot.
Many things here bro.

1st thing. If you overstayed in any country then given time (which means it is illegal stay), it is tough to get visa for another country after that. Because they do check your visa stay and your actual stay. They will ask for reasons.

You told that landlady tore your passport in NZ. Did she file a police complaint after that? If yes, You have to present a document related to that. If not, it is fine.

If you stayed in NZ for more than 6 months, You need to give PCC of NZ to CEC.

It is fine if your wife represents your name in file, because she has to & she will get visa or approval regardless of your condition of overstaying in NZ or any police complaint.

Show your original papers to CEC. Do not lie about your overstaying in NZ. Give them the correct timeline.

You got new passport from India. That is fine. Doesn't have to do anything with your overstaying in NZ.

hansiescorpian

May 25, 2011
Re: SINP info..Help Experts..

Thnx for the reply powerbyj..

When i applied for open work permit, i did mention everything about the reason of my overstaying in NZ int he cover letter.I did mention in the application in the application that i overstayed coz of the lost passport reason and i have matured up with time.I did lodged a complaint with the NZ police and did submitted the copy of the police report to the Canadian embassy while applying for open work permit.I have not hidden anything of my stay in NZ.Surely since they refused my application for open work permit..but they do hold all the details in their records.

Overstaying was purely unintentional.I did paid 10,000 NZ $ in removal costs to the NZ embassy,New Delhi way back in 2006.

I don't have any criminal record in NZ and actually before being deported to India..while in detention there was a murder and i was a witness for the murder case(Liam Ashley murder)and i did witnessed for NZ police.

Being a spouse wont i be allowed to be with my spouse since my intention would be to permanently stay in Canada.I wont be applying for a temporary visa in which you have to show your intention of coming back to your home country.My wife is the principal applicant and i would be applying for PR.

Any new ideas..

Please throw a light experts..

hansiescorpian

May 25, 2011
Re: SINP info..rjessome and other experts if could help..

Topic Summary
Posted on: November 14, 2011, 11:17:55 am Posted by: hansiescorpian
Insert Quote
Thnx for the reply powerbyj..

When i applied for open work permit, i did mention everything about the reason of my overstaying in NZ int he cover letter.I did mention in the application in the application that i overstayed coz of the lost passport reason and i have matured up with time.I did lodged a complaint with the NZ police and did submitted the copy of the police report to the Canadian embassy while applying for open work permit.I have not hidden anything of my stay in NZ.Surely since they refused my application for open work permit..but they do hold all the details in their records.

Overstaying was purely unintentional.I did paid 10,000 NZ $ in removal costs to the NZ embassy,New Delhi way back in 2006.

I don't have any criminal record in NZ and actually before being deported to India..while in detention there was a murder and i was a witness for the murder case(Liam Ashley murder)and i did witnessed for NZ police.

Being a spouse wont i be allowed to be with my spouse since my intention would be to permanently stay in Canada.I wont be applying for a temporary visa in which you have to show your intention of coming back to your home country.My wife is the principal applicant and i would be applying for PR.

Any new ideas..

Please throw a light experts..
Posted on: November 14, 2011, 01:47:08 am Posted by: powerbyj
Insert Quote
Quote from: hansiescorpian on November 13, 2011, 11:29:30 am
Hello...

Kindly help me out.

I am stressed out.

Thanks a lot.

Many things here bro.

1st thing. If you overstayed in any country then given time (which means it is illegal stay), it is tough to get visa for another country after that. Because they do check your visa stay and your actual stay. They will ask for reasons.

You told that landlady tore your passport in NZ. Did she file a police complaint after that? If yes, You have to present a document related to that. If not, it is fine.

If you stayed in NZ for more than 6 months, You need to give PCC of NZ to CEC.

It is fine if your wife represents your name in file, because she has to & she will get visa or approval regardless of your condition of overstaying in NZ or any police complaint.

Show your original papers to CEC. Do not lie about your overstaying in NZ. Give them the correct timeline.

You got new passport from India. That is fine. Doesn't have to do anything with your overstaying in NZ.
Posted on: November 13, 2011, 11:29:30 am Posted by: hansiescorpian
Insert Quote
Hello...

Kindly help me out.

I am stressed out.

Thanks a lot.

doodlebar

Jun 8, 2008
When your wife is applying under SINP fulfilling all conditions, no one can stop you from getting PR. Provided that you have to complete all formalities with SINP. You have to wait untill your wife gets SINP approval. May be you should wait untill you get your PR process done. Before that you do whatever you want to, you will not get any visa to enter Canada. It does not depend upon your intentions to stay in Canada or not. It depends upon Visa. While applying for temporary visa, you have to satisfy visa officer that your intentions are not to stay permanently in Canada. Otherwise you will get a refusal because you are applying for a temporary visa. Hope you will get an idea.

Gparteek

Sep 28, 2012
Hi guys... I am working at mcdonald as food cou ter attendant, i know my position is already approved by sinp as my co-workers already got there letters. So my question is can i use the same letter as my co-workers has that? I am so stressed about this thong and dont know what should i do now. Actually we had really noce store manager who knows about all the things but unfortunately she left and my approval letter is applied by our new store manager who really dnt knw anything about this. I got my temporary acknowledgement letter stating they have already applied for my job approval letter but i havent received it. I am waiting from two months. So please tell me what should i do now. Can i just take letter from my co-worker attach with my file nd submitted it or should i wait more. Becoz i dnt knw they need to Approval same position every time crew members ask for letter or what. Pls tell me about this. Thanks