+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: Family Members Category

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
jaimemina said:
Hi to all, I'm tired of waiting for 20 months now under family nomination.

my application received: oct 2010
updated: oct 2011

after that I haven't heard of anything.
hi..we're almost the same, ours is 16 months..did you follow it up to them? please keep us posted...we keep on praying and hoping for all of us here..goodluck

rsoleta09

May 5, 2012
xsoulwinx said:
if you have your UCI number you can use that to log on this site:
http://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp
hello :)

Thanks for the link...
I checked my status and it says that my "medical results have been received" :)
thanks God ;)

What's next?! :)

jaimemina

Jun 17, 2012
bongski said:
hi..we're almost the same, ours is 16 months..did you follow it up to them? please keep us posted...we keep on praying and hoping for all of us here..goodluck
no i didn't do any follow up for in the update letter, stated there; that i don't need to follow up on my application for it will cause delay. I hope that my application goes well. Right now I'm planing to work abroad in another country while waiting, I was worried that it will take longer than we hope or expect.

Goodluck to all of us!

guruginni

Jun 19, 2012
No one from India applied uner this category...wanted to kno how long does new delhi applications take to process?

barbieMe

Star Member
May 8, 2012
Quezon City
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy, Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sept-2010
Nomination.....
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
24 October 2011
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
2 May 2012
Med's Done....
10 May 2012, 13 June 2012 file sent to CEM
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
E-CAS change last june 24, 2012 saying "We started processing your application on June 20, 2012. on June 25, 2012 E-CAS again changed into "Medical results have been received. " PPR received July 5, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued 10-Aug-12 ; visa received 23-Aug-12
LANDED..........
September 14, 2012 God is really good.. :)
i just want to share my timeline..

UNDER SINP...

Application Filed: Sept. 9, 2010

Nominated: Sept. 2011

AOR received : October 24, 2011

Medical Req: May 2, 2011

Medical Done: May 10, 202

Medical sent to CEM: June 13, 2012

PPR: waiting....

nakakabagot na po mag antay kahit wala pang isang buwan na naipasa yung medical namin to CEM. Sad

you can also add our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/418482278197193/418486734863414 sp that we could communicate much easily.

GODBLESS TO US! Smiley

Barbie

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
I am from India and its been 15 months I applied and the status is in-process.

Hope for the best and praying to Jesus

lana_08

Jun 28, 2012
hi! from what i have read from the previous posts, it really takes a long time before one gets nomination. but i believe it does not apply to everyone. i have a cousin, a nurse, who applied under the family category last july 2010. i don't know when he got nominated but i know he had his medicals last december 2011 and went to canada last march 2012. i also have another cousin who applied under the same category, and my relatives said it only took her about a year to get the whole process done (SINP and CIC parts). i also have an uncle, a civil engineer, who also applied under the family category, and it only took him 8 months from the time he applied to SINP until he got his visa. these situations give me hope that maybe not all applications take that long to process. hopefully mine too..

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Thanks much Lana_08,

It seems to be case to case the processing times vary, however there is a new message at CIC website states they are stoping the Federal immigration process for a speculated time frame. Does thsi going to have any impact on the exisitng applicants?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Any feedback?

-Y

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Year2011 said:
Thanks much Lana_08,

It seems to be case to case the processing times vary, however there is a new message at CIC website states they are stoping the Federal immigration process for a speculated time frame. Does thsi going to have any impact on the exisitng applicants?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Any feedback?

-Y
definitely NO is the answer. That would be applied for Federal....they paused the processing in this category for 6 months and will resume on 2013. but that would not be affected other category's application. Canada gives specific info's in all aspect. so don't be affected. I just don't wanna loose hope. my application is PNP under SINP-Family Stream and my status is still in process and it was started june 2011.

manitoba, winnepeg, alberta and the rest has fastest ways of processing procedure except saskatchewan :(. other online applicant got LOA and AOR in a span of 3 months. how lucky they are. :))

hope for the best of LUCK with us, SINP applicant.

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Thanks much Rainy_June,

Same here mine also 15 months in process and still waiting. I do observed from this forum that, theere applicants waiting for almost 20 months ( shear estmate and stats), so 15 is still far below :)

Hope for the best and pary to got.

Take care and do share the info as and when its available.

kaneydiyan

May 9, 2012
hello has anyone heard any news if there's going to be any revision of the latest SINP Family Stream changes? thanks!

rainy_june

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
kaneydiyan said:
hello has anyone heard any news if there's going to be any revision of the latest SINP Family Stream changes? thanks!
what do u mean revision of the Latest SINP Family Stream? revision? ::)

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
The SINP Family strem changes are (1) you need to have a job offer for 0,1 category and (2) job offer with language skills for other category.

guruginni

Jun 19, 2012
but the new rules would apply to new applications....old ones would be processed as per rules at the time they applied. I mailed to SINP and they confirmed!!

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
:D

Thats is a great news. No chnages for the exisitng applicants is some thing relief me. Any one got their nominations in the recent past, who applied under family category?

-Y