+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: Family Members Category

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POSITIVE said:
can anybody help me in answering following questions in affidavit of support...i need sample answers especially to Q.No. 2...Thanks

Describe how you will assist the principal applicant and their accompanying family
members in the following tasks:
1• Finding suitable housing?
2• Accessing health services?
3• Day-to-day needs (e.g. banking, grocery shopping, transportation and
school enrolment)?

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
POSITIVE said:
can anybody help me in answering following questions in affidavit of support...i need sample answers especially to Q.No. 2...Thanks

Describe how you will assist the principal applicant and their accompanying family
members in the following tasks:
1• Finding suitable housing?
2• Accessing health services?
3• Day-to-day needs (e.g. banking, grocery shopping, transportation and
school enrolment)?

Just write 1-2 lines, like in question1. We will support them to use our house and will guide them to find suitable housing that best fits their need.

for question 2 we will help them to register for saskatchewan health card. We will also guide them to get a suitable health insurance and health service providers, like general practitioners etc.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
tns001cn said:
God,My friend already past 19 months ,and didn't got nomination letter,

I think no job offer need more time!!

I check more forum that no job offer always past 16 months and didn't got nomination!

my application past 13 months,Now I get a job offer,so I want to Add in my file.

I want to know that will be Accelerated processing??
Did you eventually add the job offer to your file?

Please does anyone know the month SINP is currently approving, especially fam sponsored?

Do we have any 2011 applicant that has been nominated?

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi house,

SINP made some significant changes today. An excerpt from the site, as it affects the family category:

•Family category nominees will now require a job offer to more effectively connect high skilled applicants to high skill positions in Saskatchewan. In addition, supporting Saskatchewan family members will be limited to supporting one application per household until the principal applicant and their family members have successfully settled in Saskatchewan, creating greater fairness in our immigration programs

I hope this would not affect 2011 applicants.

Smile2good, do you have a job offer?

rony10

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
November 2013
chosen said:
Hi house,

SINP made some significant changes today. An excerpt from the site, as it affects the family category:

•Family category nominees will now require a job offer to more effectively connect high skilled applicants to high skill positions in Saskatchewan. In addition, supporting Saskatchewan family members will be limited to supporting one application per household until the principal applicant and their family members have successfully settled in Saskatchewan, creating greater fairness in our immigration programs

I hope this would not affect 2011 applicants

Smile2good, do you have a job offer?
Just found this in saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-family-questions :

"What happens with the files that I currently have that are in process?
Applications that were received prior to May 1, 2012, will continue to be processed according to the pre-existing criteria."

So I guess applicants like you and me are not affected by this new rule.

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Many thanks rony10,

Just read through very well. It's effective May 1 for new applicants.

Dont_Give_up

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
Doc's Request.
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
22-05-2013
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
15/03/2015
chosen said:
Many thanks rony10,

Just read through very well. It's effective May 1 for new applicants.
With reference to the following FAQ question posted on SINP's website, does it mean that my relative cannot sponsor anyone until I get nomination and go to the province, get a job, live there for six months in good standing etc?

The following is the post from http://saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-family-questions

Can I still support other family members if the family I previously supported has not taken residence in Saskatchewan or has left the province for better opportunities?

No. The family you have previously supported must demonstrate that they live and work in Saskatchewan so that you can support other family members through the SINP.

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
greetings everyone..i have some queries and i hope this forum could help me...

we applied under sinp family category without job offer, sponsored by my cousin and submitted our application last feb 4, 2011 and acknowledgement received last feb 8, 2011..until now we haven't received any feedback..

1. i am the principal applicant and we submittted our application as a family...my husband's age right now is 48..is he still in the right age as companion of the principal applicant?

2. my eldest is 20 years old right now-what is the age limit for a son or daughter as a companion of the principal applicant?

3. if ever both of my husband and my son reached their age limit before we received our visa (in god's time) can we request CIC for reconsideration because of time constraint?

hope to have a helpful insight in this forum..thank you and goodluck to all of us

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
bongski said:

we applied under sinp family category without job offer, sponsored by my cousin and submitted our application last feb 4, 2011 and acknowledgement received last feb 8, 2011..until now we haven't received any feedback..

1. i am the principal applicant and we submittted our application as a family...my husband's age right now is 48..is he still in the right age as companion of the principal applicant?

2. my eldest is 20 years old right now-what is the age limit for a son or daughter as a companion of the principal applicant?

3. if ever both of my husband and my son reached their age limit before we received our visa (in god's time) can we request CIC for reconsideration because of time constraint?

hope to have a helpful insight in this forum..thank you and goodluck to all of us
Dear if the principal applicant age is above 49 then its not been eligible for SINP and does not matter what ever the age of your accompanying members.

bongski

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
sam pk said:
Dear if the principal applicant age is above 49 then its not been eligible for SINP and does not matter what ever the age of your accompanying members.
sam pk...thanks for the immediate response ;)

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
bongski said:
sam pk...thanks for the immediate response ;)
Not a problem dear, for which city do you have applied

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POSITIVE said:
do following fall under NOC 0,A or B classification?

1431 Accounting and related clerks
1422 Data entry clerks
No............these jobs belongs to Skill Level C
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/pdf/Matrix.pdf

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
I am appalled by the recent change in SINP family category, I myself is a skilled worker and came here in SK just last year. I am now a Registered Nurse here and its hard to find a permanent full-time job as my profession is unionized and vacancies are filled up by seniority. All skilled professions here are unionized. All migrants start as casual then they move their way up until they have build their seniority and win bidding for a permanent full time job. How do they think that an applicant outside Canada and under matrix A,B or O would find a permanent full time job. No employer offers such. Its impossible! :mad: This should not be called family category. This category is much harder than skilled worker one.

Please give your comments and verbalized your negative reactions here : http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/contact-us

keyrcaren

May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2014
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
05-05-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
soon..
hi! im not sure if im on the right forum/topic. but im hoping that somebody could shed some light on my situation.

SINP application was received on 23-Nov-2012. And now I got a job offer in DUBAI.

Question, is it okay to work in a different country while im waiting for the result of the SINP application? If Id be asked for some documents, is it okay to process it while in another country?

Appreciate your suggestion/help. Thanks!

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
bongski said:

hi bongski kmusta na po?