+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :Express Entry Sub-Category: Quota Full?

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Is the SINP :Express Entry Sub-Category quota of 1000 applicants full?

Is it on first come first serve basis or they allow people to keep applying and chose from the pool (similar to Express entry??

Any ideas guy?

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
According to good folk at Sask Immigration it should be a first come first serve system. It is a mystery that after 13 days the category is still open, very unlikely that they have not received a 1000 by now. But maybe they keep it open until they have confirmed completed applications, so we may have just applied for the fun of it...except there was nothing fun about that application!!

BUT...your guess is as good as mine until the friendly staff at SINP give clearer info on.

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Hi,

I submitted SINP Express Entry application on 11th June 2015 with details of my CIC EE profile created in Feb 2015. Later I got to know about the Human Capital Stream under Opportunities Ontario program (OOPNP). OOPNP demands that the Express Entry application should have been submitted after 1st June 2015 only. Now if I withdraw my existing CIC Express Entry profile to create a new one for applying under Opportunities Ontario, I will get a fresh EE profile number (and job seeker validation code). Will it be okay to inform SINP of this new EE profile details although the EE profile submitted with SINP was different?
On the other hand it seems that I'm now quite late for Ontario program as they may have already received 2500 applications. Is there anybody in similar situation? Do you think there is anyway out to be able to try luck in both programs? Thanks.