+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP express entry, post ITA, online application issues

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Waoo.. Great....
What was the ADR about..?

I submitted my Application on 20th Nov and Still status is Application received.
ADR was work and POF
Taxation statement/ Insurance coverage by company/ Provident Funds Balance/ sample of work i have done / and one more cannot remember case officer mentioned any two at least are sufficient.

For POF only updated statement to date showing same amount i declared

umer105

Jun 13, 2019
ADR was work and POF
Taxation statement/ Insurance coverage by company/ Provident Funds Balance/ sample of work i have done / and one more cannot remember case officer mentioned any two at least are sufficient.

For POF only updated statement to date showing same amount i declared
BEst of Luck..

umairasma

Dec 14, 2020
hi anyone who can guide me i have same father name XY on my birth certificate and educational certificates, however my father name in FRC - Family Registration Certificate is XYZ where Z indicates caste name only. i need to share FRC for a proof of my sibling in SK . would there be any issue in my application for sinp. my passport is with my husband name.

cutiesum

Aug 18, 2022
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi there,

Just another query, for the payment of 350$, i don't have my credit card, can i use my friends, relatives, or agents, etc. credit card, for paymets......will it be a problem...,its because its asking for the option, " not your credit card.. explain the reason to use....??

manirulf1

Aug 19, 2022
Hi there,

Just another query, for the payment of 350$, i don't have my credit card, can i use my friends, relatives, or agents, etc. credit card, for paymets......will it be a problem...,its because its asking for the option, " not your credit card.. explain the reason to use....??
Its absolutely fine to use anyone's card

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Hello guys, hope you are all fine.
I have a question regarding the work experience proof for SINP. I am claiming 5 years of work experience - with full documents available from my employer side. However, as for the government issued record, I have only 10 months of social security record - due to various reasons.
Do you think this would create problem for my case, or can I just get over it by providing letter of explanations and giving the reasons why I have much less social security record than my actual work experience.
Thanks everyone for helping.