+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Express entry category 2017 Timeline and Status checking

Abhishaik

Feb 11, 2017
Can anyone pls tell for applying to pnp do we need to apply for express entry first or later?
Thanks in advance

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Abhishaik said:
Can anyone pls tell for applying to pnp do we need to apply for express entry first or later?
Thanks in advance
Hi There,

For SINP, there are 2 ways to apply for PNP.

1) Under OID - occupation -in-demand - Here you need not to create EE profile. Even if you have, write you donot have in the application and once you get ITA, delete your existing profile and then create a new one. And then share the new number with them.

2) Under EE - Here you need to show your EE profile number in the application itself. So, you need to create EE profile of your prior to this.

I would suggest you to create both before hand and get all your required forms and docs for the profiles.

Please let me know if some more help is required from my end on this.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,

I have submitted two profiles for SINP EE. I have below two queries regarding the same:

1) Will it cause some issue to have 2 profiles with 2 different email IDs but same information? If yes, then what can be the consequence? What should be my next course of action?

2) Now, I want to send a letter to Immigration department regarding the proof of funds, so, if I send that same letter for both of my applications then will it work or will cause some issue?

Please help ASAP.

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
shanky1202 said:
How can I know if my application is In-Process. Wil status change directly from Application received to Nomination if all goes fine?
My file status changed to In-Process on 28th Feb but after that no response and ADR till now....Don't know if contacting SINP will confirm any status of file.

:(

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
fogus-bogus said:
Hi @shanky1202, May I know if there's any progress on your submission? It re open though 2 days ago for additional 500 applicants.
My file is in-process from 28th Feb but no response from SINP after that...No ADR /Nomination...Still waiting for any response from SINP...

RedClover

Nov 9, 2016
tahadada said:
anybody know when next intake will open for OID?
Nobody knows tahadada, maybe soon for OID as the last time it opened was last January 2017. Please check SINP's website everyday if possible. ;)

RedClover

Nov 9, 2016
shanky1202 said:
My file is in-process from 28th Feb but no response from SINP after that...No ADR /Nomination...Still waiting for any response from SINP...
Hello @shanky1202. Any updates from your application?