+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP-EE JULY 2016 APPLICANTS

LordSohl

Jul 14, 2016
Hi all, is the SINP that recently open accepting applications from all professions or just OID? My NOC is 3211, thanks

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LordSohl said:
Hi all, is the SINP that recently open accepting applications from all professions or just OID? My NOC is 3211, thanks
Only occupation in demand
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

S_RAHMAN

May 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LordSohl said:
Your NOC is not in SINP-OID list.

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LordSohl said:
Go through the sinp noc list and change your noc t to the one in the list hat matches to your experience. If you can not do that, then you can not apply for SINP ee or oid

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
I have applied on 21st Jul. Let's hope for the best.

Murad

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joshib said:
does anyone know what was the last quota opened for OID?
I didn't get your question. OID opened 2nd time this year. If you are planning to apply for SINP - OID, prepare your application and be ready. SINP-OID might open on August 20th. Chances are high.

joshib

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
like on 20th July sinp open for EE profile for 700 application. what was the number of application they opened last for OID

pavanm

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, if you want to join WhatsApp sinp-EE group, please post your numbers here. We already have 60+ people in our group.

jackace

Apr 5, 2016
ashuindian said:
Your, your cousin's, your father's, your Aunt's birth certificates. Those will show your father's and Aunt's parents were same.
Thanks mate.
The same can be linked through passport of all, as birth certificates are affidavit. And do i need to furnish them a cover letter showing guidance how to confirm the relation?

jackace

Apr 5, 2016
jackace said:
Thanks mate.
The same can be linked through passport of all, as birth certificates are affidavit. And do i need to furnish them a cover letter showing guidance how to confirm the relation?