App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
HOSSEIN-R said:

Lucky you!
My status has NOT even changed to "in process" !
It's so frustrating, but "waiting" is the only option ::)
We are Oct 2016 applicants who are in process for 130 days and still waiting

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
SMani said:
We are Oct 2016 applicants who are in process for 130 days and still waiting
When it takes this long, is because you have been required to provide additional documents.

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
My status changed to In Process - not sure when but sometime in the last week.
4th Jan 2017 EE applicant
NOC - 0213
Application number 11113XX

What next ? any idea ...

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Timah said:
When it takes this long, is because you have been required to provide additional documents.

Not a single document missing... Its really frustrating to wait without knowing the reason

Timah

Sep 1, 2016
SMani said:
Not a single document missing... Its really frustrating to wait without knowing the reason
Is yours OID or EE.....if it's EE, I suggest you mail them.....just saying.

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
I have submitted my application for SINP EE and my application is ''In Process''.

However, when I login to my OASIS profile I discovered that some documents have uploaded initially before application submission and also validated all the required documents have been uploaded post submission are no longer in the attached file section e.g. my work experience and education section details. All files attached for this section cannot be viewed anymore or not should i say are no longer attached while files for other sections are still attached.

Will it be advisable to proactively mail SINP about these missing earlier uploaded documents or wait to hear back from them cause I don't know what could have caused this and this was noticed a while ago after an update was done on the OASIS portal where some of us could not login for couple of days and after it came back up some documents earlier attached were not in the sections.

Is anyone else experiencing this....... Pls advise.

RedClover

Nov 9, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Any movements in our application from the past weeks or so? Please share if any. Mine has been "in-process" for almost 1-1/2 months now but since then, no change at all. (11111xx, NOC 2253, Jan 2017 EE Intake). I saw from ImmiTracker that at least 3 applicants got their application refused just recently, not a good sign but at least we know SINP's moving ahead with our applications...

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RedClover said:
Hi Everyone,

Any movements in our application from the past weeks or so? Please share if any. Mine has been "in-process" for almost 1-1/2 months now but since then, no change at all. (11111xx, NOC 2253, Jan 2017 EE Intake). I saw from ImmiTracker that at least 3 applicants got their application refused just recently, not a good sign but at least we know SINP's moving ahead with our applications...
Mine is in process again after sending ADR documents on 28th feb.......

OID 4TH JAN.....2171......got adr on 14th feb....submitted on 27th feb.....again in process on 2nd march i guess....after that no response.

IlgarSky

Mar 24, 2017
Hello everyone.

I am trying to apply SINP in OASIS. And some steps which I already answered is colored yellow and I do not know what to do?
Could someone to help me with it? I am new in this and afraid to make mistakes.

trishachi

Dec 24, 2016
I got nomination yesterday. It had been in progress since early March, I think. The only problem now is - one minute after I got the notification for the nomination on MyCIC, I also got a notification of my EE profile status change to ineligible. I am really confused as to why the status should change all of a sudden. I checked my profile details and everything/all information was in order. I decided to give it some time - 24hrs to see if there would be any change. I have just checked the profile again now and its still ineligible but now I have a new section for creating an Express entry profile (like am starting all over again) and another section for completing online application.

Am really not sure what to make of all these.
Meanwhile the buttons for the SINP nomination accept/reject are grayed out so I can't even accept or reject.

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hello, I'm planning to apply for SINP EE once it reopen. I checked their website and as of the moment EE is closed. I'm not sure how this SINP EE works. Can you submit application only once it gets reopen and you really have to be quick on submitting your application for you to get included in the alloted slots?