+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Education Docs Querrie

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
Hi Guys,

You must attach a copy of each degree, diploma or certificate and a copy of the corresponding transcripts before you submit this application to the SINP.

Corresponding transcripts would be just marks cards or is that a WES certificate.
Should we get the transcripts separately from university.

Please explain

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
shahidzaiba said:
Hi Guys,

You must attach a copy of each degree, diploma or certificate and a copy of the corresponding transcripts before you submit this application to the SINP.

Corresponding transcripts would be just marks cards or is that a WES certificate.
Should we get the transcripts separately from university.

Please explain
Wes is not required for Sinp.
Secondly they need a detail of your marks and subjects in each semester... So if you have mark sheets then its ok...if you don't then have to get these from your collage or university....

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
Parmodchoudhari said:
Wes is not required for Sinp.
Secondly they need a detail of your marks and subjects in each semester... So if you have mark sheets then its ok...if you don't then have to get these from your collage or university....
Thank you very much!

Should I attach experience letter from my current employer or an offer letter is sufficient? Is it ok to attach experience letter which is 2 years old from my current employer?