+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Documents' attachments (Merged or Individual attachments) ?

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Hi All,

Can you plz guide me. While going through the instructions about SINP, I think I read that if one has more than one pages for a particular document, these pages should be merged togather and then upload (I am unable to find this statement again on any guide or document), so I am confused.

For example, if I have to upload education document(s), includes my degree, transcript and ECA report, So, should I upload all three individually or should I merge them and make 1 document to upload.

Quick help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

bksunil

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
Wish to receive soon
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Wish to receive soon
Passport Req..
Wish to receive soon
VISA ISSUED...
Wish to receive soon
LANDED..........
Will reach early 2015
iawz said:
Hi All,

Can you plz guide me. While going through the instructions about SINP, I think I read that if one has more than one pages for a particular document, these pages should be merged togather and then upload (I am unable to find this statement again on any guide or document), so I am confused.

For example, if I have to upload education document(s), includes my degree, transcript and ECA report, So, should I upload all three individually or should I merge them and make 1 document to upload.

Quick help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
I think you can combine three pages using pdf binder and then upload one file. But check the file size.

Charnjit

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR-05/10/10 2nd APR 12-01-2011
File Transfer...
In process since 04-05-2012
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013 medical result received line added in Ecas on 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
23-10-2013. Passport & Package received by chc ND on 23 nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 jan 2014
LANDED..........
13 mar 2014
Hi there
I m permanent resident of canada and living in Regina. Can I sponsor my brother's wife

thedominator

Feb 24, 2016
Re: SINP - Documents' attachments (Merged or Individual attachments ) ?

Hello everyone!

I want to apply for SINP in next intake of 2016. As I am applying on my own, without any help from any agent, I just want to know more about SINP. Though I have read the application guide following are the questions which are not yet cleared in my mind. So request if someone could help me on those.

1) What is "pre-application" in SINP online facility? Can we just store our details beforehand by using that?
2) How to submit our documents?
I know we have to submit scanned documents but don't know about the file size and whether the scan should in colour or b&w and whether each document should be uploaded separately or all documents in one file?

Please help me !!

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Re: SINP - Documents' attachments (Merged or Individual attachments ) ?

thedominator said:
Hello everyone!

I want to apply for SINP in next intake of 2016. As I am applying on my own, without any help from any agent, I just want to know more about SINP. Though I have read the application guide following are the questions which are not yet cleared in my mind. So request if someone could help me on those.

1) What is "pre-application" in SINP online facility? Can we just store our details beforehand by using that?
Yes, you can enter your details before hand under you login and apply only when SINP is open.
thedominator said:
2) How to submit our documents?
I know we have to submit scanned documents but don't know about the file size and whether the scan should in colour or b&w and whether each document should be uploaded separately or all documents in one file?
Multiple pages of same document should be merged in one file and better be colorful. Size of the file is mentioned when you upload the file.

limejuice

Mar 28, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Med's Done....
24-06-2016
Passport Req..
in God's perfect time! 21-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2016
LANDED..........
March 2017
I guess SINP have not mentioned any guidelines about this.
I uploaded my files individually and named the files according to the their checklist.
Either way (individual or combined) is allowed but it is better to have single file for each document they are requiring so they will know what documents are those you uploaded.
This is just my opinion.

In CIC stage, it is strongly needed to merge files and upload it as one file, catergorically.
For instance, educational docs include transcript, diplomas and ECA. etc- uploaded all in one file.

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charnjit said:
Hi there
I m permanent resident of canada and living in Regina. Can I sponsor my brother's wife
Well she can claim 20 points for "Connection to Saskatchewan Labor Market and Adaptability". After that I guess she won't have much trouble securing 60 points in total to apply for SINP. Check SINP Application Guide.