+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Confirmation Job Approval letter from a Saskatchewan Employer

cathysjy

Mar 8, 2013
hello yellowdea,

I'm from Beijing, outside of Canada. I heard sinp will carry out new polices from May 1st this year, so i'm afraid they will not issue any job approval for employers before May. Many of Chinese applications who received FN in May, June and Dec. last year and Jan.2013 have been returned because of no job approval form. I received fn in Nov. 2012, maybe my application will be returned next month.... :'(

hoha

Mar 12, 2013
amarecharla said:
No. Its been a month since I am waiting.There was a telephonic enquiry about my job in Sep last week.

amarecharla, it's been 6 months after the call, have you received the Job Approval Letter? How much time does it take? And is there any in-between steps should employer take, for exemple, submit Job Approval form for approval to complete the entire process (from the user name/password to the SINP Confirmation of Job Approval Letter).

Thanks

hafza_jad

Sep 25, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun,12
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
jul,12
HI EVERYONE,

I APPLIED FOR SINP BY OUR CONSULTANT & HE HAS GIVEN ME A ONLINE USERNAME & PASSWORD..WHEN I CHECKED MY ONLINE DOCUMENTATION WHERE I FOUND THAT EMPLOYER HAS UPLOADED A FORM no. 500-09 (CONFIRMATION OF JOB ACKNOWLEDGE & SKILLS).

IS THIS OK ?

PLEASE CLEAR ME?

THANKS

HAFZA JAD

cathysjy

Mar 8, 2013
Hi HAFZA JAD,

That's not a job approval letter. You'd better ask your consultant for job approval letter.

Cathy

hoha

Mar 12, 2013
yellowdea said:
My Brother job approval was submitted in the mid of October 2012...still waiting......

hello yellowdea, just out of practical reason, is your bros employer big company? I heard they are issuing letters to big companies or with large number of employees. I am also waiting for the letter. Hope for the best.

sweet jelly

Dec 17, 2010
karankullar said:
Yes, it is all good. Your job could be part-time or full-time, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you should have the listed number of hours at the job and should have a job offer for a permanent, full-time job. I confirmed this with my lawyer. Precisely, get the number of hours and the job offer and you are good to go. Make sure that your employer is an SINP approved one. This has nothing to do with old or new rules.
May I know who is the best lawyer in Saskatoon area that do not sucks money in your pocket ;D

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
hoha said:
hello yellowdea, just out of practical reason, is your bros employer big company? I heard they are issuing letters to big companies or with large number of employees. I am also waiting for the letter. Hope for the best.
Yeah its a large company. They have about 50+ employees

hoha

Mar 12, 2013
yellowdea said:
Yeah its a large company. They have about 50+ employees
Great News, I finally got the letter after 6 months, hope that everyone else who is still waiting for this good luck, have faith and it will come at last, cheers!

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
hoha said:
Great News, I finally got the letter after 6 months, hope that everyone else who is still waiting for this good luck, have faith and it will come at last, cheers!
Wow...good luck to you Hoha!
Are you in Canada? Is your sponsor a big company too?

hoha

Mar 12, 2013
yellowdea said:
Wow...good luck to you Hoha!
Are you in Canada? Is your sponsor a big company too?
not a big company, we waited for six month long... while I know some others got within 3month...

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2013 (Submitted - 03-10-2013)
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Wow Hoha. This is great news. Are you currently in Canada? When do you plan to apply for SINP and what are the timelines you are expecting for nomination. I applied in Sept 2012 with approved Job offer letter and still waiting.

hoha said:
not a big company, we waited for six month long... while I know some others got within 3month...

hoha

Mar 12, 2013
ajevaemasumi said:
Wow Hoha. This is great news. Are you currently in Canada? When do you plan to apply for SINP and what are the timelines you are expecting for nomination. I applied in Sept 2012 with approved Job offer letter and still waiting.
I applied under student catagory, the timeline is expected to be around 3-4 months