+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
That's cool. When do sinp start their without job offer scheme? What doc do I need to apply? Thanks
Because of express entry program on 2015 nobody knows what really will happen to PNP programs. You must wait and read immigration news to see what will happen to SINP in the next year!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Because of express entry program on 2015 nobody knows what really will happen to PNP programs. You must wait and read immigration news to see what will happen to SINP in the next year!
:( I am afraid because if they ask ielts 6 in each band, than it will be a problem for me :(

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Hi

Do we need to have money in the bank or give them a bank statement even with job offer? I just want to know from you guys if you gave your bank statement even you have a job offer. It is in their instruction right? that you dont need to give a bank statement or prove of settlement fund when you have a job offer?

Thanks!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yellowdea said:
Hi

Do we need to have money in the bank or give them a bank statement even with job offer? I just want to know from you guys if you gave your bank statement even you have a job offer. It is in their instruction right? that you dont need to give a bank statement or prove of settlement fund when you have a job offer?

Thanks!
Yes, If you have a Job Offer then you don't need to send them Settlement funds.

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear All

i am applicant of International Skilled Worker without job offer , applied 2nd Jan. I would like to inform you that my baby girl born in 29 oct, so need to update SINP ,SO please tell me procedure and concerned documents for submission and etc.....regards...naresh

Aug 15, 2014
Engineer80 said:
Dear All

i am applicant of International Skilled Worker without job offer , applied 2nd Jan. I would like to inform you that my baby girl born in 29 oct, so need to update SINP ,SO please tell me procedure and concerned documents for submission and etc.....regards...naresh
according to me you need birth certificate of your new baby and passport and bank statements which show the amount of three people, when u collect the all stuff then just send towards SINP id,

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Thanks asif

Two days before i updated SINP for my baby girl through email...Today I received the letter via email from SINP, for submitting the Birth certificate, Passport and Bank statement upto 19000 Dollar from 1st August to 30 November.....too fast from SINP.....then y donot they nominating us ........still waiting for some dead lines from their high officials.....regards...

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
I already received my job approval letter from SINP it takes 2.5 months of processing. Anyone know how long will it take after I submit my complete documents to SINP? I applied under International Skilled

Thank you

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
mryoso said:
I already received my job approval letter from SINP it takes 2.5 months of processing. Anyone know how long will it take after I submit my complete documents to SINP? I applied under International Skilled

Thank you
I think Should be around 6 months :)
Are you onshore applicant ?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Dear All,
Today i have received the foolowing:
-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
-Medical results (you will receive separate emails with instructions)
Also,
Name and date of birth as they appear in your passport
Passport number
Passport expiry date
Height
Eye colour

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
sujwal said:
Dear All,
Also,
Passport number
Passport expiry date
Height
Eye colour
Congratulation dear. :)

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sujwal said:
Dear All,
Also,
Passport number
Passport expiry date
Height
Eye colour
feeling very nice.......... at least you can reach the dream...........
best of luck......

z1x2c3v4

Nov 18, 2014
Dear All

Any one has info about SINP 2014 international skilled without job offer. When they will send notice for approaval or rejection on total applications.

tianyuan09

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-07-25
Nomination.....
2014-01-21
AOR Received.
2014-06-28
File Transfer...
2014-09-23
Med's Request
2014-10-17
Med's Done....
2014-10-27
Passport Req..
2014-12-22
Any one has received the "Generic Job Approval Letter" before? I request to revise my nomination letter as I need a work permit support letter from them. My Employer forwarded me the "Generic" Job Approval Letter, and the SINP officer said they need the one with my name attached to process my request.

What can I do to make the "Generic" Job Approval letter attach my name? My employer has already filled the Candidate Section, but he didn't get any further confirmation. I am so confusing, and I am not sure what I can do with it.

Please help me, if you have experienced such a case.

gbu

Jul 17, 2013
tianyuan09 said:
Any one has received the "Generic Job Approval Letter" before? I request to revise my nomination letter as I need a work permit support letter from them. My Employer forwarded me the "Generic" Job Approval Letter, and the SINP officer said they need the one with my name attached to process my request.

What can I do to make the "Generic" Job Approval letter attach my name? My employer has already filled the Candidate Section, but he didn't get any further confirmation. I am so confusing, and I am not sure what I can do with it.

Please help me, if you have experienced such a case.
As far as I can remember, the first job approval was without name instructing to notify them when my employer get suitable candidate. Then he add my name and later he got another letter... everything same but it include candidate name or my name. It actually should not take much time. I think your employer can send a voice message and for sure they will reply to your employer around 2 days.