+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

lamarjames42

Nov 4, 2014
Dear all friends today i got a letter from SINP please tell me about this letter is i got rejected from program because I'm worried about it...

Dear Mr. James:

Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable
to nominate you under the SINP International Skilled Worker Category. Approvals
under this program are limited to those who have met all the required qualifications. In
your case, your application was found to be deficient because of the reasons listed in
the enclosure.

We encourage you to reapply in the future if circumstances change and you are able to
meet all of the requirements of this or any other category of the SINP. You can find
more information on the criteria for the SINP.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
Sincerely,
David Li
SINP
Enclosed
List of Application Deficiencies

Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant - James Lamar
Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds

SINP-400-1 SINP Assessment Rating

You do not meet the SINP settlement requirements. You must have proof of having
$11,000 CAD maintained in a bank for at least 3 months prior to your application and
throughout the entire immigration process.

Applicant does not have the required settlement funds.

Dear all friends I provide them proof of my settlement funds more then $11,000 CAD please help me and tell me what is should now do?

Looking forward for you responses

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamarjames42 said:
Dear all friends today i got a letter from SINP please tell me about this letter is i got rejected from program because I'm worried about it...

Dear Mr. James:

Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable
under this program are limited to those who have met all the required qualifications. In
your case, your application was found to be deficient because of the reasons listed in
the enclosure.

We encourage you to reapply in the future if circumstances change and you are able to
meet all of the requirements of this or any other category of the SINP. You can find
Sincerely,
David Li
SINP
Enclosed

Requirements not met:

$11,000 CAD maintained in a bank for at least 3 months prior to your application and

Dear all friends I provide them proof of my settlement funds more then $11,000 CAD please help me and tell me what is should now do?

Hi my friend,
Are you from 250 Without Job Offer category?
Did you send them a Bank Statement showing you have at least $11.000 AND it was from 02 OCT 2013 to your send date?
Did you Send that bank statement on your application submission date or you send it later?

tianyuan09

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-07-25
Nomination.....
2014-01-21
AOR Received.
2014-06-28
File Transfer...
2014-09-23
Med's Request
2014-10-17
Med's Done....
2014-10-27
Passport Req..
2014-12-22
lamarjames42 said:

Dear Mr. James:

the enclosure.

Sincerely,
David Li
SINP
Enclosed

Requirements not met:

Do you have any dependent? Spouse or children. If I remember right, 11,000 CAD per person.
Regards.
yuan09

gurpreet86

Apr 19, 2014
Please clarify about your financial situation, did you take money out of your account after January or did you not have since October?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tianyuan09 said:
Do you have any dependent? Spouse or children. If I remember right, 11,000 CAD per person.
Regards.
yuan09
As his letter shows SINP asked for $11.000 not more and it shows he is going to Canada alone.

gurpreet86

Apr 19, 2014
lamarjames42 said:

Dear Mr. James:

the enclosure.

Sincerely,
David Li
SINP
Enclosed

Requirements not met:

You may be able to get some help after everyone understands the situation completely. Please answer these questions:
1) What was the amount of funds in your account on October 1st, 2013 and what is the amount right now.

2) Did you receive a request for additional documents (bank statement or anything else) and what exactly did they ask at that time.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, after nomination when applying at CIC do they require original or copy of IELTS?

yellowdea

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
sujwal said:
Any additional documents you sent later doesnt reflect online. They will be on your file but not visible online account. No need to send email, if they are unsatisfied they will contact you instead.
thank you Sujwal!

lamarjames42

Nov 4, 2014
I don't have job offer letter one of my bother living in Melfort, Saskatchewan he sponsor me and I apply alone without any dependent.

I provide them 3 months bank statement which show i have $11,000, actually i do a construction business in Kenya so my all money is invested in that business I submit my required funds in last few weeks like, 1 OCT 2013 i have around $2000 in my account and on December 14 2013 i deposit $10000 and submit that bank statement to SINP.

now please tell me what i do...

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamarjames42 said:
I don't have job offer letter one of my bother living in Melfort, Saskatchewan he sponsor me and I apply alone without any dependent.

I provide them 3 months bank statement which show i have $11,000, actually i do a construction business in Kenya so my all money is invested in that business I submit my required funds in last few weeks like, 1 OCT 2013 i have around $2000 in my account and on December 14 2013 i deposit $10000 and submit that bank statement to SINP.

Judging from experience,lump sum deposit is seen as a wilful attempt to conceal the fact that you don't have the required fund.SINP will analyse your bank statement and see if your current balance is a reflection of the trend of transactions in your finances.

Almost everyone who had a lump sum provided details regarding the source of that fund (and this cannot be borrowed in any form). In a particular case,SINP removed the last few lodgement in an account to arrive at the account balance and to determine if the applicant had the required amount.

Can you therefore check your SINP profile to see what the Total Dollar amount in Foreign Currency is and what it is under Total Dollar amount in Canadian currency under settlement fund and also check the conversion date. They will give a guide regarding what happened in your case.

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi James,

The main reason for rejection is funds as per the content of the letter you received from David. The last three months from Jan 2 2014, you were supposed to show 11000 CAD in yur account but you deposite 10000$ in Dec 2013.

Have you been requested again for bank statements and other documents then after from SINP?

lamarjames42 said:

lamarjames42

Nov 4, 2014
yogeshdoon said:
Hi James,

The main reason for rejection is funds as per the content of the letter you received from David. The last three months from Jan 2 2014, you were supposed to show 11000 CAD in yur account but you deposite 10000$ in Dec 2013.

Have you been requested again for bank statements and other documents then after from SINP?
I have provide total $12000 CAD bank statement as i write in my last message that i already have $2000 in my account and then i submit $10000 on 14 December so my total funds are equal to $12,000 CAD.

As i send them email and they reply me "You should maintained your funds for atlest 3 months"....

harisadu

May 20, 2014
now i am afraid. I didnt submit any settlement fund documents at the time of application.

They asked for other documents but not settlement fund....