+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer80 said:
Dear all members,

I heard that donot need to submit the hard copies of experiences, educations, bank statements, and ielts to CIO /concerned embassy after nomination ...
just need to submit federal forms and birth certificates, passports, marraiges certificates and photos etc. in the case of low skilled profession, they have to submit the ilets.

Please share your ideas for further submitals at CIO office after nomination.

Regards
Have you received nomination yet?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Engineer80 said:
Dear all members,

I heard that donot need to submit the hard copies of experiences, educations, bank statements, and ielts to CIO /concerned embassy after nomination ...
just need to submit federal forms and birth certificates, passports, marraiges certificates and photos etc. in the case of low skilled profession, they have to submit the ilets.

Please share your ideas for further submitals at CIO office after nomination.

Regards
The only original you need is the Police Report, federal forms and photos. In later stage passport obviously.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Hi Admins,

My status is back to 'In Process'. SINP had requested for additional proof of self employment and clearer bank statement. The wait continues.

Best wishes to us all

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Hai folks,

I just wanted to ask one question.

I'm on PGWP valid until Jun-2016.

I got a job offer from SK employer in NOC B category.

I want to apply in SINP International Skilled category With offer letter stream.

At this time How months of processing time for International Skilled category With offer letter stream.

anybody applied in this category.

many thanks,
suggestions appreciated.
AVM

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iby2147 said:
Hi Admins,

My status is back to 'In Process'. SINP had requested for additional proof of self employment and clearer bank statement. The wait continues.

Best wishes to us all
Updated.
Did your status changed to "In Process" yesterday?

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Dear members,

I am asked for:

"Proof of family relationship living in Saskatchewan as a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada-
Name of sask relative
Updated pay stub
Utility Bills
Lease Agreement & rental receipt OR proof of ownership"

I have already collected all the docs and will mail shortly. I am confused that does it also mean that i have to send documents to proof relationship? although i have submitted required documents ( birth certificate and others) at the time of apply. Should i send a family Tree along with other related documents to proof relationship?

Please advise

Thanking in advance :)

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
invisible80 said:
Dear members,

I am asked for:

"Proof of family relationship living in Saskatchewan as a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada-
Name of sask relative
Updated pay stub
Utility Bills
Lease Agreement & rental receipt OR proof of ownership"

I have already collected all the docs and will mail shortly. I am confused that does it also mean that i have to send documents to proof relationship? although i have submitted required documents ( birth certificate and others) at the time of apply. Should i send a family Tree along with other related documents to proof relationship?

Please advise

Thanking in advance :)
These may be requested for various reasons but mainly its to know if your sponsor is legally living in SK and settled (working). It is advisable to send a family tree, it will make their job easy. At this time you dont have to send anything from your side, its all from your family members in SK Canada.
Pay stubs or pay slips (occasionally document from Canada Revenue Agency were also accepted but i am not sure if it does now) are crucial evidence. Utility bills or housing documents proves the address in SK.

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
sujwal said:
These may be requested for various reasons but mainly its to know if your sponsor is legally living in SK and settled (working). It is advisable to send a family tree, it will make their job easy. At this time you dont have to send anything from your side, its all from your family members in SK Canada.
Pay stubs or pay slips (occasionally document from Canada Revenue Agency were also accepted but i am not sure if it does now) are crucial evidence. Utility bills or housing documents proves the address in SK.
Thank you Bro :)

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
sujwal said:
Sujwal
How much it takes for sinp to give nomination after this document request? I presume this is the last document they are asking...

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
jig nesh said:
Sujwal
How much it takes for sinp to give nomination after this document request? I presume this is the last document they are asking...
Well in my case it took just a week or not more than 10 days for nomination after the last request out of 4 times doc request. May be its same for others. Once your file goes to Manager for Final approval (this is after they are satisfied with the documents you sent) then you will receive nomination. Hope they dont have chunks of files on their desk.

Arams

May 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014
Doc's Request.
1st on 23rd june and 2nd on 18th july 2014
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
06-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Hi,

what will be the application status after nomination. Is it 'decision made' or 'nominated' ?

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear All

Please guide me for ILETS expired..

I applied SINP on Jan 2014 for CIVIL Engineer NOC CODE 2131 . In that time, expiry date of IELTS was 21 July 2014.

Now ILETS is expired ...but still me case is in process at SINP level. SINP asked for updated bank statement and submitted it last week..

Now I am worried for situation after nomination...still i am waiting for nomination , hopefully i will be nominated in the month of Nov/Dec 2014, not sure.

But I have question regarding expiry ILETS, If I apply further to CIO after nomination then should I submit the ILETS or not because ILETS is expired now.

please suggest me for the situation after nomination...........CIO level.....

2nd thing is that my expired IELTS ( S=7, W=6, L=5.5 and R=5.5) will accepted at CIO level even SINP's minimum criteria is 4 CLB (IELTS , S=4,W=4,L=4.5, R=3.5)...I heard that CIO / concerned canadian VO rejected many cases at their level after nomination whose IElts score meet minimum criteria and lower than 5.5 band in each.....please share stories and experiences..

regards

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
sujwal said:
Well in my case it took just a week or not more than 10 days for nomination after the last request out of 4 times doc request. May be its same for others. Once your file goes to Manager for Final approval (this is after they are satisfied with the documents you sent) then you will receive nomination. Hope they dont have chunks of files on their desk.
4 times doc requests? thats huge. I got one time doc request for bank statement. just to gauge an idea, do you know what is generally the last doc request? If you can share what kind of docs requested to you at each stage and what was the final doc request ? In my case, I applied under international skilled worker without job category in January 2014 which is first of its kind launched by SINP and there are total 250 like me.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Engineer80 said:
Dear All

Please guide me for ILETS expired..

I applied SINP on Jan 2014 for CIVIL Engineer NOC CODE 2131 . In that time, expiry date of IELTS was 21 July 2014.

Now ILETS is expired ...but still me case is in process at SINP level. SINP asked for updated bank statement and submitted it last week..

Now I am worried for situation after nomination...still i am waiting for nomination , hopefully i will be nominated in the month of Nov/Dec 2014, not sure.

But I have question regarding expiry ILETS, If I apply further to CIO after nomination then should I submit the ILETS or not because ILETS is expired now.

please suggest me for the situation after nomination...........CIO level.....

2nd thing is that my expired IELTS ( S=7, W=6, L=5.5 and R=5.5) will accepted at CIO level even SINP's minimum criteria is 4 CLB (IELTS , S=4,W=4,L=4.5, R=3.5)...I heard that CIO / concerned canadian VO rejected many cases at their level after nomination whose IElts score meet minimum criteria and lower than 5.5 band in each.....please share stories and experiences..

regards
As far as I know you will be fine at SINP level but you will have to get new IELTS to submit it to CIO. Once nominated they will not make an issue of low bands as per my understanding. Seniors can comment.

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
jig nesh said:
As far as I know you will be fine at SINP level but you will have to get new IELTS to submit it to CIO. Once nominated they will not make an issue of low bands as per my understanding. Seniors can comment.
Thanks for sharing your comments ,any other who could share comments and suggestion.....