Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
mmomen said:
oh, looking nice. Is here anybody whose IELTS result got expired? my result is expired on 10th March, 2014. do they want it again? for all type of document are they give only 45 days to submit?
Extract from application guide of sinp

Language Credentials

To meet the language requirement you must provide language test results from a designated
testing agency. You must have English and/or French language ability of Canadian
Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 or higher. Your test results cannot be more than two years
old at the time of application.
CLB 4 is the minimum; employers and regulatory bodies may
require higher language scores.

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
SP_BD said:
My status also changed to "waiting on applicant" and SINP sent an email requesting 3 months bank statement.
My online status again changed to "in process". I submitted bank statements just 3 hours ago and they have already uploaded those to my online application.

Now I can see there are changes in different sections in my application.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nepali said:
If your application was valid till the application submitted date, then no need to worry, they wont ask for new certificate. I have conformed this with local consultant in my country.
AbdelAllah said:
Yes I echo this, they shouldn't ask for an updated version.
sumu said:
Extract from application guide of sinp

Language Credentials

To meet the language requirement you must provide language test results from a designated
testing agency. You must have English and/or French language ability of Canadian
Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 or higher. Your test results cannot be more than two years
old at the time of application.
CLB 4 is the minimum; employers and regulatory bodies may
require higher language scores.
No, I am not agree with you guys!

If you read "All SINP application applied in 2011 tracker" topic, you can see because SINP delayed processing 2011 family stream applicants for about 26 months, applicant's IELTS that was valid in the time of apply, expired after 26 months and these days SINP is asking for IELTS result update!

Another thing is, SINP is not the final step in PNP program! If SINP don't ask for your new IELTS result and accept it that would not be happened , After nomination, you must send your application to CIC and your main application will start at CIC, not in SINP! If you check CIC provincial checklist then you can see they need a valid Ielts result.

There was a case a teacher got nomination from SINP with IELTS score under 7, and everything was fine at the time of nomination but when applied in CIC with nomination letter then CIC asked for IELTS result with score 7! because CIC is the final decision maker not SINP.

@Nepali: But about your consultant's view, I think it is true in FSW applications. When you apply and send your application to CIO, they will assess and send your application to your visa office. after assessment is done and sending your application to your visa office, it is not important anymore if your local visa office delay processing your application and they won't ask for a new IELTS result anymore.

I strongly recommend to those guys who are waiting for their nominations, If your IELTS result is expired then go and get a new one because they will ask it very soon! ;)

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
VictorPapa said:
Which date your status changed to "In Process" before receiving document request?
I am not sure which date. It was after I saw updates on the forum on Monday then I checked mine to see it was in process.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
sumu said:
For those in confusion:

I have submitted an application to CIC. This application has not been assessed yet. Would it be beneficial for me to apply to the SINP?

You should check the average processing time for federal applicants at the visa office where your application is being processed and the SINP processing times. Please note that you will need to apply to the federal government for permanent residency after being nominated by the SINP, if you meet SINP requirements.

You should also review the Provincial nominees: How to apply - Application kit for further details about CIC's specific requirements to process your application as a provincial nominee.

You should also consider the following:

If you decide to apply to the provincial nominee program while you have an application waiting for processing in another federal class, you may be charged twice by CIC; once for your current application in the federal visa office, and again for your permanent residency application as an SINP nominee.
You may have to fill out your forms and prepare your supporting documents again because the federal immigration office may not return your application documents for you to use in order to file your application to the SINP.
If you believe you will benefit from applying to the SINP, you can submit the online application. Once you receive a nomination letter from us, you must notify the visa office that is currently processing your federal application for further instructions on paying fees and submitting your new application.
Thanks for this

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iby2147 said:
I am not sure which date. It was after I saw updates on the forum on Monday then I checked mine to see it was in process.
If you saw "In Process" for your application on Monday, then I have to put Monday for your In Process date. ;)

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP_BD said:
My online status again changed to "in process". I submitted bank statements just 3 hours ago and they have already uploaded those to my online application.

Now I can see there are changes in different sections in my application.
What changes did you notice please?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
oh, looking nice. Is here anybody whose IELTS result got expired? my result is expired on 10th March, 2014. do they want it again? for all type of document are they give only 45 days to submit?
There are 2 sides to this. With SINP you can get nomination as long as your language result was valid at the point of application.However,you will need to submit a valid IELTS result to CIO Nova Scotia when you put in for your PR hence,it is required to have a valid language test result.

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
Hi all my status also changed to "Waiting on Applicant",so I assume, that I will receive an email

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
Our spreadsheet sorted by "Status changed to In Process" and "Application received" columns.

Refer to our spreadsheet I think there is a logical document update request trend! Everybody is in odd rows, received document update request! ;)

Stone pass that step but I think Maryam, Benjamin, ... will receive document update request from SINP! :D
Now your prediction has come to pass.. Benjamin status has changed to "Waiting On Applicant". Although no mail has been received yet.

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
Hi, I received document update request from SINP, updated bank statements.

SP_BD

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore but file transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
1111/1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-08-2014; Appl. reached at CIC 31-10-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
Not requested, "Decision Made" on 14-07-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 02-09-2015
solomonwise said:
What changes did you notice please?
Those are minor changes such as.
-Home page view
-In education section, they reorganize files
-In work experience, they reorganized and added employer contact name
-In settlement fund, they added my latest bank statement and mentioned current balance in that section. Also put the CAD equivalent amount.
-Some of the federal forms were also reorganized

Thanks.